Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

getting account back

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [AE Forum Resources] >> Forum Support and Suggestions >> getting account back
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/5/2012 20:56:02   
DoubleS

My adventure quest account is (p gems) and i don't remember the password and i don't think theres a email connected to it so could I get helped out somehow on this?
AQ DF  Post #: 1
5/5/2012 21:01:17   
The Game
Pegasus Overlord

The Account Recovery section of the HelpZard should contain all of the necessary information regarding how to recover your account. Every account has an e-mail linked to it, so it would assist you greatly if you could remember what e-mail you used. This portion should be worth readingz:

quote:

If you did not use a valid email address, you would not have received the AQ Notify email. Without either the AQ Notify email, or the transaction id from one of the above payment methods, we will not be able to help you recover your account. If you do not have any of the above information, please send us an email and let us know what you do have. If your ip address matches the account creation ip address, we may be able to assist you.
AQ  Post #: 2
5/6/2012 3:57:20   
The Forgotten
Exquisitely pathological

Please note that this board is for questions regarding the message boards themselves, and not questions about the games. Moreover, as the games' customer support staff operate separately from the forum staff, no one on the forums is able to assist you in retrieving your account information.

Please consult the link provided by The Game to recover your account.

Locked.
AQ AQW  Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [AE Forum Resources] >> Forum Support and Suggestions >> getting account back
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition