Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: The Universe That Shouldn't Work Comments

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> Other Creative Works Discussion >> RE: The Universe That Shouldn't Work Comments
Page 2 of 3<123>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/27/2012 0:28:53   
Mortarion

ok, glad I could help you
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 26
5/27/2012 0:47:41   
Glais

First off Birdemic reference="win" as they say.

Wait so does this mean LizardMan is a villain? Like a permanent one? Hmmmm...

quote:

I had just barely landed maybe some fifty centimeters

I had misread that as "Fitty" xD Which would've been hilarious to me. Anyhow...

spoiler:

I was just thinking about TotalH4X ShieldMan...why not have him exist as a theoretical character? One that they might discuss, but isn't actually real. Just so he exists SOMEWHERE.

Just say he's so powerful he's subconsciously blocking attempts to summon him. HE BLOCKS HIMSELF FROM BEING REAL BECAUSE HE IS TOO OP
DF MQ  Post #: 27
5/27/2012 1:02:29   
Razen

Yes, that would've been amazing.

As for Total H4X ShieldMan, he will be discussed in Chapter 2, near the end, he will be very existent and be ShieldMan even. Those upgrades will do that to ya. Then again, near the end, SwordMan knows how to [REDACTED].

Accomplishment: This story already has more hits than the other Non-AE Fanfictions I wrote. :D
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 28
5/27/2012 1:07:31   
Glais

Oh he's real? Fun stuff.

How does one find their story's hits anyway?

DF MQ  Post #: 29
5/27/2012 1:11:10   
Mortarion

Hmm, you could have Voodooman as an enemy of Wizardman
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 30
5/27/2012 1:18:45   
Razen

To find story hits, you have to search for your posts in a so and so section and it will say how many hits the thread has. Basically, Search in so&so section, go to Search, type in your username in By Author, and Wazam just add water! *Do note, Water not included*

And, WizardMan? There's MagicMan, but no WizardMan. But, there might be a VoodooMan, so long as I get approval/no one confuses him with Voodoo Master. :P

Also, another tiny update. Added a reference to a specific song in a good ol' cartoon in one of LizardMan's thoughts. And added a bit towards where I left off.

@Below: Err, what makes no sense at all? You just look for posts from yourself in a section. Or whoever you're looking for.

< Message edited by Razen -- 5/27/2012 1:24:37 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 31
5/27/2012 1:22:49   
Glais

That makes no sense at all.

And yes, NO WIZARDMAN, ND Mallet made sure of that...
DF MQ  Post #: 32
5/27/2012 15:44:19   
Razen

Another small update. Getting really close to finishing Chapter 1. I'm so excited.

Make sure to keep refreshing, as I will be posting updates as I go too. :P

Edit: Added a paragraph before LeaderMan and ShieldMan were teleported to the Vineyards.

< Message edited by Razen -- 5/27/2012 19:41:32 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 33
5/27/2012 19:59:26   
Onyx Darkmatter

spoiler:

I wonder how did Negativeman knew Leaderman's plans...
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 34
5/28/2012 1:31:20   

Awesome story. After the prologue I was engrossed in it, and the comedy in here had me laughing throughout.
You got yourself one heck of a story here, its really amazing. I can't wait for the next post. Darn cliffhangers.

But--How did NegativeMan know about LeaderMan's plans? Does he have SpyMan on his side?

On a side note..If there's a talentman for everything. I want to see FireMan, a man that specializes in Fire would be cool.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 35
5/28/2012 1:34:52   
Razen

Well, as one person explained it incredibly well, "Because the worst thing that could happen was LeaderMan's plan not being secret anymore." Since NegativeMan's powers are quite literally, making the WORST possible thing that could happen(No matter how implausible) happen, unless it directly interferes with someone's power.

Also, there could totally be a TalentMan for Fire!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 36
5/28/2012 2:08:38   

Oh, NegativeMan's powers really make him one of the most powerful villains ._.
But what about PositiveMan? Or is LeaderMan taking his place.

There's hope? Yay! I may just see fiery chaos in here yet.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 37
5/28/2012 2:22:44   
Razen

NegativeMan needed to be sufficient H4X to best a team that can be lead to anything gloriously and has a means to "H4XToWork" Defense and Offense. Especially since they'll soon have a means to summon ANYTHING in short.

As to where PositiveMan is? I don't know. Maybe BanisherMan banished him or something.

Anyways, I did add a bit to the LizardMan/NegativeMan Dialogue that explained how NegativeMan learned of the plans legitimately. It also will break the fourth wall.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 38
5/29/2012 0:11:04   
DeathGuard

Specifically, the theme revolved about gathering a strong team to beat NegativeMan, though some of the emotional circunstances should let us speculate a betrayal. I'm of those that like to see a story with variety and love should take place though not going in a different direction. I liked a lot the use of apostrophes, and sophisticated words( I got a dictionary near my hand so that I can understand it better). I will comment further but I need to rest, wait for an edit in the morning and make sure to read it. Great story and originality.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 39
6/1/2012 7:48:52   
Razen

Update! Did the fight scene with LizardMan, sorta. Although, if anyone could give some actual advice as for how to actual WRITE them fighting, I would highly appreciate it. So far, I've been more or less writing StallFest 2012.

Made a necessary reference to DIO BRANDO, anyways. And it worked with relevance to the plot, that's what I love with how I incorporate my references in.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 40
6/2/2012 14:48:00   
Razen

Update!!!

Chapter 1 is completed, outside of whatever errors need fixed, and possibly a rewrite LizardMan vs. LeaderMan's team.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 41
6/2/2012 18:48:10   
Mortarion

Well that was a good chapter
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 42
6/5/2012 6:04:13   
Glais

Fiiiiinally got around to finishing it, wow that ending was longer than expected.

LizardMan is growing to be my favorite very quickly.

And I'm glad SummonerMan has...actual downsides to his powers. Although him+LeaderMan could be deadly as LeaderMan could just "lead" the things he summons.
DF MQ  Post #: 43
7/20/2012 11:32:51   
Mortarion

Sooooooooooo when will you update?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 44
7/20/2012 11:37:21   
Razen

I don't really know. I'll try to do it whenever. Besides, with the new DF L&L...it'll be some time.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 45
7/20/2012 11:41:00   
Mortarion

ok :(
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 46
9/14/2012 4:34:54   
Razen

Oh boy the hiatuses. Posting this to state that updates on Chapter 2 have started! So, what say we go "Back to the Past, Samurai Jack LeaderMan"?

Anyways, so if you couldn't guess from above, they're going back to the Past already, a chapter before I had planned, but it's all good.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 47
9/14/2012 6:37:44   
Glais

quote:

it was nigh impossible to find a flaw or fault in him or his Rats.

I'm dying. xD

Anyhow, off to a good start. Interested in where this will go and what other bizarre parodies will appear.

< Message edited by glaisaurus_x -- 9/14/2012 6:40:10 >
DF MQ  Post #: 48
11/8/2012 22:10:55   
Razen

Small Update: All abroad the Love Train! Or, well, let's get ready to get the Love Train a-going.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 49
11/8/2012 22:26:33   
Mortarion

IIRC you said you'd add a character Razen
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 50
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> Other Creative Works Discussion >> RE: The Universe That Shouldn't Work Comments
Page 2 of 3<123>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition