Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: The Universe That Shouldn't Work Comments

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> Other Creative Works Discussion >> RE: The Universe That Shouldn't Work Comments
Page 3 of 3<123
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
11/8/2012 22:29:12   
Razen

I did? I've forgotten that. Mind reminding me what character? I'll find someway or another to fit them in.

Edit: As well, might as well announce it that there is a planned Spin-Off: PositiveMan's Days Off.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 51
11/8/2012 22:33:54   
Mortarion

It had something to do with Swarms and Plagues (in the sense of a plague of insects)
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 52
11/8/2012 22:35:44   
Razen

There was a SwarmMan that I said that I might add...IIRC. Nothing about plagues though, and that's because...TalentMen are robots. Plagues wouldn't really SURVIVE very well.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 53
11/8/2012 22:38:23   
Mortarion

quote:

and Plagues (in the sense of a plague of insects)

No, you said you would add him. And, you know, I wonder what would happen if a member of the Adeptus Mechanicus ever found The Universe That Shouldn't Work, you know, with all of 'em being robots
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 54
11/8/2012 22:40:54   
Razen

PLAGUE OF INSECTS DIDN'T EXIST. /CallingIt

As for the Adeptus Mechanicus meeting the UtsW...uh, well, it might not be a good thing that EvolutionMan exists.

< Message edited by Razen -- 11/8/2012 22:47:19 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 55
11/8/2012 22:43:27   
Mortarion

How so? As far as I know, the Adeptus Mechanicus aren't against evolution, I mean, there is a sect dedicated to that....
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 56
11/8/2012 22:48:10   
Razen

Well, because EvolutionMan touching the VelociLOLH4XRaptor evolved it into the God-Mode-asaurus Rex. I don't want to imagine the Adeptus Mechanicus with that kind of power. Ever.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 57
11/8/2012 22:52:30   
Mortarion

Lol, hmm, now I can't help but wonder what would happen if he touched the Emperor
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 58
11/8/2012 23:10:28   
Razen

Heh, well, I began a little on introducing SwarmMan. How this fight scene is going to play out should be fun.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 59
11/12/2012 7:36:19   
Razen

Update: Finished up the SwarmMan fight...in the most ridiculous of fashion. I don't think anyone expected a certain part of this whatsoever. If you say you totally expected it, you're a liar.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 60
11/21/2012 1:34:16   
Razen

I suppose that I've finished Chapter 2, granted it is somewhat shorter than Chapter 1. I would say it makes up for length in insanity.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 61
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> Other Creative Works Discussion >> RE: The Universe That Shouldn't Work Comments
Page 3 of 3<123
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition