Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

L.O.C.K.D.O.W.N Case File: DC-14

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> AE Fanfiction >> HeroSmash >> L.O.C.K.D.O.W.N Case File: DC-14
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/9/2012 14:44:22   
vulkan

I would just like to say thanks to clown the jester for inspiring me to do one of these.

So...thanks!

oh, and you can discuss it here!

< Message edited by vulkan -- 5/13/2012 11:38:35 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
5/9/2012 14:49:15   
vulkan

CASE FILE OPENING NOTES

The following contents are the compiled private notes of L.O.C.K.D.O.W.N. employees:Dr Chloe Baker. They are research, diagnoses, treatments, behavioral reports of L.O.C.K.D.O.W.N. Prisoner #932 and the events that transpired during the eight months that he was incarcerated within L.O.C.K.D.O.W.N. The file is property of L.O.C.K.D.O.W.N. Maximum Security Prison and it’s contents may only be viewed the previously stated L.O.C.K.D.O.W.N. staff with permission of their superior officers, and fall under the conditions of the patient confidentially laws. If found, return the full contents to Dr Jim Smith, who has taken up the evaluations of L.O.C.K.D.O.W.N. Prisoner #932.

L.O.C.K.D.O.W.N. Record Sheet

Prisoner: #932. Maximum Security Inmate. Level 3 Security Risk.

Name: Unknown

Age: unknown, due to growth acceleration in DC facility.

Height: 6ft 5in

Weight: 163 lbs

Hair Color: white

Eye Color: red

Extra Notes: the prison has knowledge of Prisoner 932's origins. It is widely assumed, that he was grown as an experiment in the now destroyed DC research facility. Salvaged logs indicate that he was the fourteenth of clones created to control powers that were extracted from Smashers using a mysterious red orb. However, it is revealed that him and the orb are a singular organism, the physical form of Prisoner 932 only being a vessel.

Prisoner 932 is a relatively quiet individual, solitary confinement seems to suit him and he spends most of his time in L.O.C.K.D.O.W.N doing crosswords and reading newspapers. A experimental implant has been placed in his leg with can release a paralyzing chemical into his bloodstream to subdue him. So far, this implant has never been used. he is a model prisoner in almost every way, as he has never given the L.O.C.K.D.O.W.N staff any cause for concern, and is usually polite and gives almost normal answers during questioning sessions. His biological makeup makes his body able to produce its own nutrients, but he eats food given to him anyway.

It must be noted that if Prisoner 932 is killed, his consciousness is reabsorbed into the orb, which creates a new body, making it a perfect weapon for escape. However, Prisoner 932 is unable to use his powers to kill himself, meaning he needs a weapon. we are able to imprison him by separating him from all objects that could be lethal. For this reason, guards are banned from firing upon him unless he directly threatens the life of anyone. He also has a formidable arsenal of powers and his skills in firearms and close combat weaponry are on par with the strongest smashers.

It must also be noted that Prisoner 932 has been arrested before, however the authorities did not know of his superpowers and put him in a medium security prison. Assuming he was just a serial killer. From bugs placed in a cell, it is revealed that he deliberately got himself arrested to get to his final target, who he also framed. He later escaped by shooting himself.

It is beleved that Prisoner 932 has links to the mysterious soldiers known as the "red legion" that have almost decimated the command structures of four criminal syndicates in the last month. It is possible that he may be their leader.

Upon questioning, Prisoner 932 shows no remorse for the killings of the 15 villains. However, he seems uncomfortable with discussing the deaths of the guards and patrolmen he killed during the prison break and evading justice later. When asked about why he killed the villains, he simply answers "they knew all the details." he refuses to give any more information.

Relatives: None

Associations/Groups: possible links to the chaos carnival and the so called "red legion"

Classification: Omega class smasher, level 4 telepath, immortal, electric, fire, ice, radiation, and physical powers

Threat Level: High Security Risk Prisoner for High Escape Possibility

Clearance to terminate if provoked: denied (see extra notes)

Sentence: Life without possibility of parole.

Arrest Date: 8th of May

Arrested For: over 30 counts of murder.

Final Diagnoses: possible symptoms of multiple personality disorder.

Alias: DC-14

< Message edited by vulkan -- 8/17/2012 17:56:23 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 2
5/9/2012 14:58:56   
vulkan

L.O.C.K.D.O.W.N timeline of Prisoner 932's known life and crimes

29th December 2010

Prisoner 932 is supposedly made in the DC research facility.

3rd March 2011

Prisoner 932 apparently destroys the facility, killing everyone inside.

8th March-19th March

Prisoner 932 kills sixteen known villains throughout this time, after his final kill he is arrested by APB's.

26th March- 30th September

Prisoner 932 is kept in a medium security prison where he breaks out, killing several guards as well as known villain James Harper, who is believed to be his final target. He escapes by killing himself, leading the system to believe that he is dead.

4th October

Prisoner 932 is engaged by a pair of APB's after being spotted in super city's market street. He escapes on the rooftops after destroying one of the APB's and severely damaging the other. this resumes the hunt for him.

28th December

Several patrolmen, aided by an unknown smasher, engage Prisoner 932 in a brief gunfight near the super city river. Prisoner 932 kills a patrolman before escaping by jumping into the river.

8th January

Patrolmen engaging bank robbers in the west of main street report a man matching Prisoner 932's description shooting dead three of the robbers and subduing the final two. The man escapes before he can be questioned.

3rd March

Prisoner 932 is found in an apartment near liberty square, which is stormed by no fewer than twenty APB's, fifty patrolmen and three Smashers. Two patrolmen are killed, along with fifteen APB's. Finally, Prisoner 932 is subdued and taken to L.O.C.K.D.O.W.N.

Note: this document is only allowed to be read by L.O.C.K.D.O.W.N staff of level 4 clearance or higher.

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 3
5/9/2012 15:02:00   
vulkan

L.O.C.K.D.O.W.N. Record Sheet

Name: Chloe Alice baker

Height: 5ft 9in

Weight: 150 lbs

Hair Color: Black

Eye Color: Green

Position: L.O.C.K.D.O.W.N. Medical Examiner Psychiatric Staff (5 years employment)

Security Clearance: Medical staff access. Scheduled sessions with Level 3 and 4 Inmates.

Identification Code: F3W6Q42

Relatives:
Daniel Joseph Baker (Father)
Zara Amy Baker (Mother, deceased)

Extra Notes: treated and rehabilitated 22 L.O.C.K.D.O.W.N Smashers. Graduated from Super city medical school with high honours. Her patients report her as friendly and helpful. No complaints about her methods have been reported nor any criminal record. An efficient member of L.O.C.K.D.O.W.N staff. Recommended to replace the current head of psychiatric staff upon his retirement. Under heavy surveillance.

Connection to Prisoner #932: Prisoner’s doctor and in charge of Prisoner #932’s rehabilitation.

Confiscated Materials: Notes, files, Data, and all related Audio and Visual information of Prisoner #932.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 4
5/9/2012 15:03:53   
vulkan

L.O.C.K.D.O.W.N. Medical Examination Form

Prisoner: #932, session #2

Doctor: Doctor Chloe Baker

Date: June 5th

Starting Time: 7:40 P.M.

Closing Time:
11:35 P.M.

Participants: Dr Chloe Baker, Officer Thomas Dale, Officer Alexander West, and Prisoner #932.

Clearance: Granted

Extra Notes: Doctor must not be left alone with prisoner. Prisoner must wear Smasher Neutralizer Suit as well as hand and leg restraints at all times.
All staff must be careful that the Prisoner should never have the opportunity to hold or reach for any objects that he may use as a weapon.
Permission to use sedative techniques or extra restraints but Neutralisation is strictly denied unless the prisoner directly threatens a life. Under reasonable cause granted to all L.O.C.K.D.O.W.N. Staff.
Proceed with caution.

< Message edited by vulkan -- 5/10/2012 11:49:28 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 5
5/9/2012 15:10:12   
vulkan

Doctor Chloe Bakers Private Notes

Source: Dr. Chloe Baker's Written Effects

Entry Date: August 20th

Beginning of Entry

Prisoner 932: ah, good evening doctor.

Dr Baker: hello, prisoner 932. how are you?

Prisoner 932: im fine. now, is it necessary for me to wear this? "Indicates the smasher neutraliser suit"

Dr Baker: im afraid it is, seeing your previous jail escape.

Prisoner 932: you could maybe try to make it more comfortable.

Dr Baker: we try. now, may i ask you about something

Prisoner 932: please do, "lies back on the chair"

Dr Baker: why do you feel regret about the deaths of the patrolmen and guards you killed?

"Prisoner 932 shifts uncomfortably"

Prisoner 932: they were...unfortunate.

Dr Baker: unfortunate? in what way?

Prisoner 932: I had to kill Harper. It was the only way. the guards got in my way, and I couldn't explain to them, so...

Dr Baker: ...you killed them.

Prisoner 932: yes. i did.

Dr Baker: why did you have to kill Harper and the Villains?

Prisoner 932: "laughs" I've told you this before, Doctor. They knew all the details.

Dr Baker: details? What details?

Prisoner 932: well if I told you that, I would have to kill you too. but it regards my creation.

Dr Baker: in the DC research facility?

Prisoner 932: where else? anyway. ive said too much. can we talk about something else?

Dr Baker: alright then. What about the rumoured sighting of you stopping the bank robbers?

Prisoner 932: that was me. And?

Dr Baker: well, its been no secret that you have been doing some pretty evil acts with the killing of the guards and the Villains.

Prisoner 932: so you consider me a villain?

Dr Baker: im afraid so.

"prisoner 932 smiles"

Prisoner 932: you humans. good and evil isnt black and white. I have my own motives. Now do you have any more question?

Dr Baker: im afraid you havent exactly answered my question. why did you help the police in the bank robbery.

Prisoner 932: i hadn't done any heroic acts yet. well, none that you people consider heroic. I wanted to see what it was like.

Dr Baker: what do you mean by, "none that you people consider heroic"?

Prisoner 932: let me tell you this, doctor. if they told you what they knew about me, a few murders of villains would be the least of all our worries.

Dr Baker: all our worries?

Prisoner 932: can we resume this in our next session? im quite tired.

Dr Baker: very well. Good night Prisoner 932.

Prisoner 932: good night doctor.

Termination of Session
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 6
5/9/2012 15:25:43   
vulkan

L.O.C.K.D.O.W.N assessment of Psychiatric Session.

Prisoner: #932, session #2

Doctor: Doctor Chloe Baker

Date: June 5th

Starting Time: 7:40 P.M.

Closing Time:
11:35 P.M.

Participants: Dr Chloe Baker, Officer Thomas Dale, Officer Alexander West, and Prisoner #932.

Assessment: My work with Smashers has put me in front of many criminals, but I must say that Prisoner 932 is one of the strangest cases. From our interview, he appears to show a reluctance to talk about the full details of his creation, which shows that there is something that he could find dangerous to release as general information. When questioned, he says that it could be dangerous to "us all". It is unknown why he would say this. His recent, almost heroic acts suggest extreme remorse over his evil acts and possible symptoms of multiple personality disorder. However, I would go with remorse due to his obvious reluctance to talk about the guards and patrolmen he killed, and the fact he has shown no mental problems inside L.O.C.K.D.O.W.N. He did not mention the implant placed in his shoulder during the interview, suggesting that he may be simply ignoring it.

I have come to the conclusion that Prisoner 932 should be kept in solitary confinement. Further sessions are recommended to find out his mysterious secret.

< Message edited by vulkan -- 5/10/2012 11:49:54 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 7
5/11/2012 18:12:25   
vulkan

L.O.C.K.D.O.W.N. Prisoner Escape Report

Date of escape: 10th may

Time of escape: 7:40pm

Participant/s: Prisoner #932

5:32pm- Prisoner 932 appears to have a fit inside solitary confinement, despite efforts of L.O.C.K.D.O.W.N staff and doctors, he stops breathing and dies.

5:43pm- Prisoner 932's regeneration abilty means he has escaped. so the corpse is put on a medical truck to a medical facility to study his powers and abilites.

6:37pm- the truck passes a checkpoint and is given a patrolman guard.

7:23pm- a blood sample is taken from Prisoner 932's corpse.

7:40pm- criminals bearing the suits of the chaos carnival ambush the truck, killing the patrolman guard and most of the medical staff. survivors say that they ejected him with a purple liquid, which appeared to being him back to conciousness. they then make their escape.

8:21pm- backup arrives, but far too late.

< Message edited by vulkan -- 5/11/2012 18:15:09 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 8
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> AE Fanfiction >> HeroSmash >> L.O.C.K.D.O.W.N Case File: DC-14
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition