Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Azrael's bot

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Azrael's bot
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/13/2012 15:07:54   
triplefireflamewing

How come azraels bot can remove the buff done by my bio borg? Thats so unfair and i think it should be removed. I spent 2k varium on a bot that its special can be outpowered by a different one??? Really?? Then in that case, i want my bio borg to give me back the skill that the pyro fly takes away to make it balanced.
Post #: 1
5/13/2012 15:13:03   
Ranloth
Banned

Remove the Bot for sake of other one? And what, major refund? LOOOOOL. :')

Bio Borg just reflects 50% damage back from Melee attacks, what are you on about with taking skills away? Bio doesn't take any in the first place. >.>
AQ Epic  Post #: 2
5/13/2012 15:17:39   
triplefireflamewing

Azraels bot counters defense matrix,technician,bio borg buff and maybe some other things i cant think of. Bio borg counters only 50% melee damage...
Azraels bot is WAY too overpowered and should be nerfed because it can even counter another bot.
Post #: 3
5/13/2012 16:20:14   
Stabilis

The Azrael Borg should NOT affect the Bio Borg. Why? Thorn's defense is only conditional when a Primary weapon connects, Strength builds can avoid thorns via the Sidearm, and yet Heart Attack and Smokescreen for Bounty Hunters PLUS Bloodlust completely nullifies all defensive options, at the same time as giving the Bounty Hunter owner the chance to drain health again with increased damage.

Azrael Borg is affecting too many things. The recursive problem with Azrael is that for every buff and status that is introduced into EpicDuel, Azrael Borg has a great likelihood to be able to affect them. And it mainly benefits offensive builds, no defensive builds! It may only last 2 or 3 turns but with builds designed to spread a Massacre assault in 5 turns? Futile.
AQ Epic  Post #: 4
5/13/2012 19:51:51   
friend18

Well, it's currently helping BH builds... I hate it when the Azrael's Borg debuffs my Defense Matrix and then I end up getting massacred... It's just ridiculous how many people have copied comicalbiker's builds. And the fact that all they do is smoke, sidearm or melee, maybe cheap shot, and then proceed to massacre and then rage.

< Message edited by friend18 -- 5/13/2012 19:52:25 >
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 5
5/13/2012 20:16:16   
rej

I agree that Azreal Borg being able to affect the Bio's special is a terrible idea. Depressed basically summed up the general idea as to why this is such a bad and unfair idea.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 6
5/13/2012 20:18:55   
Midnightsoul

The effect should be that it decreases the enemies shield effect by 30 percent...not 80 percent... O_o

-Midnightsoul
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 7
5/13/2012 20:21:19   
Mr. Black OP

Make it 50% or 75% with a one time use.
Epic  Post #: 8
5/13/2012 20:24:28   
rej

quote:

The effect should be that it decreases the enemies shield effect by 30 percent...not 80 percent... O_o

-Midnightsoul

Bad idea. That would cause everyone who bought the borg to be extremely angry. Also, if the staff got into the habit of nerfing Promotional items after they had already gone rare, that could potentially cause a new financial pit.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 9
5/14/2012 4:14:21   
Scyze

Lol, I hated that when I was a Blood Mage since a lot of the Bounty Hunters used it so much and killed me with Massacre. Sometimes I got lucky.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 10
6/10/2012 16:45:31   
john04o8

I find the azrael bot to be offensive, it uses its so called "stinger" to take advantage of you
Post #: 11
6/10/2012 16:52:24   
Guppy

Complain, complain, complain. Azreal's Borg was made do these things, and therefor will not be nerfed. So stop whining and crying.
Post #: 12
6/10/2012 17:16:46   
Stabilis

IN-B4-LOCK

Old topic, but I am still concerned on this matter. No I am not complaining as a biased Bio Borg vs Azrael Borg person, I have used to own an Azrael Borg (used to). So I do have experience on both. Azrael Borg should only affect class skills, not other weapons. The scope of Azrael is much too large in my opinion. Azrael will continue to affect more and more buffs that are brought into the game, who says it has not affected Blood Commander already? Like the Assault Bot, the Azrael demotes skill usage almost absolutely (80% not yet 100%... yet...). The difference is offence vs defence. The Assault Bot is not going to hurt you, but the Azrael will. This game is about survival, kill or be killed. Even if the Azrael Borg will not be nerfed retrospectively, at the very minimum, could the uses of special skills on Robots have a much larger cooldown or be usable just once?

(or Heart Attack does not affect Thorns)

You are welcome.
AQ Epic  Post #: 13
6/10/2012 17:19:47   
liy010

I haz an idea :3

Assault Bot can Nerf Azreal's Nerf by 80%...Fair?

So if I put on a Level 1 Defence Matrix that gave 10 Defence and my opponent uses Azreal's borg, I would be down to 2 Defence.
I proceed to use Assault Bot and it bring it back up to 6.4 (Round to 6)
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 14
6/10/2012 17:24:02   
Stabilis

That works, but then you are assuming that the player owns an Assault Bot. The free-2-play community likely has access to these, but this does not solve the complete problem that Bio Borg users are still being pummelled by Strength exploiting, heart attacking Bloodlust classes.

(especially since Thorns is a counter to part of Strength... Striking)
AQ Epic  Post #: 15
6/10/2012 17:32:29   
liy010

Rusted works too?

Oh, if we apply the idea to Bio Borg as well, it would be reduced to 32%

Oh wait, stupid me, I forgot you can only have 1 bot

Wait, it could work in 2vs2 and Jugg.....
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 16
6/10/2012 18:11:02   
Lectrix

As this Thread has been inactive for nearly a month, I'm locking up. Please do not bump Threads that have been dead for more than 2 weeks.

~Lectrix
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 17
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Azrael's bot
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition