Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =HeroMart= Suggestion - Clothing

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> Artix Entertainment General Discussion >> HeroMart >> RE: =HeroMart= Suggestion - Clothing
Page 3 of 3<123
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/10/2013 14:28:35   
Waphomet

How about a Guardian T-Shirt?
AQ AQW  Post #: 51
7/28/2013 0:39:08   
Heroes of the Scape

^That was asked on Twitter when Faith announced the DA and SC shirts and she said she would see what she could do. It has been a couple of months though so it shouldn't hurt to give a reminder.
AQ  Post #: 52
11/16/2013 18:30:03   
Mob

Halloween costume based on npcs, bosses with exclusive in game gear.
Halloween masks with npc head on them
npc belts
Post #: 53
12/19/2013 5:35:05   
Skrow

Ebilcorp Nametags
Necro U Sweatshirts/Hoodies

Post #: 54
3/4/2014 10:05:18   
Glerax

Halloween costume (Sepulchure's doomknight armor, helm, and Necrotic Blade of DOOM)
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 55
6/12/2014 7:08:49   
King of Clubs

I'd like to buy
- Chaotic Eye Sunglasses. At first I was thinking consmetic contacts but those would probably be hard to make and would have potential liability of some AE fan hurt their eye/s with them somehow. You could release a chaotic eye sunglasses item to AQW, chaos eyes and chaos sunglasses to ED and AQ, a the chaorrupted "Soldier of Fashion (play on words of soldier of fortune) to OS, and chaos glasses to DF. Wouldn't chaos glasses be great fun to ... SEE? =p Plus, think of how weird you could look to friends and family who aren't familiar with AQW!!!

- Paladin Armour Shirt and Sepluchure Armour Shirts added to HM too. These would be a take on the old classic tuxedo t-shirt, but would instead be a t-shirt depicting both the paladin and sepluchure armour designs. I would eat, pray, love, and live in those. You could add a tshirt-armour to each game matching the purchased shirt and maybe an extra reward if u you buy both

AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 56
8/25/2014 7:54:59   
NagisaXIkari

Shadowscythe sunglasses, belt buckles, hoodies, underpants, anything really.
DF  Post #: 57
9/5/2014 10:38:15   
peacemaker

Here's my suggestion.

Take the T - shirt designs/items and put them on hoodies, like the panda hoodies.

That way, there'd be more options for players to buy wearable items for colder weather, for when it's not warm enough for just T - shirts.

Sorry if this is the wrong place. Or a bad Idea.

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 58
9/15/2014 20:18:18   
Gorillo Titan

How about a Oversoul version of this shirt? http://www.teesnthings.com/productimages/superhero/incredible-hulk-t-shirts/marvel-group-shot-tee-shirt-detail.jpg

Also how about character themed hoodies?
Post #: 59
10/13/2014 10:25:40   
dadyrocks

A twilly one-z
AQ MQ AQW  Post #: 60
11/24/2014 2:27:27   
Darches

2 things.
A) If I could buy TWO Legion shirts and get the class, I would much rather. Not a fan of the paladin shirt.
B) If possible, could Heromart stock ANY extra shirts? I can claim that if the shirts exist a few years from now, I'll certainly get some. Keep some for Darches. Can't get 'em right now for the same reason I was unable to become a founder.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 61
11/25/2014 12:41:13   
Xeltonick

For the Paragon T-Shirt, I hope they make more and more stocks.

They should also make Sepulchure's Doomknight T-Shirt :)
AQW  Post #: 62
2/3/2015 9:44:40   
Wizardlife

I would like to see some shirts based upon the following:
-A Beleen and Artix related pink shirt.
-A Dragonfable shirt having something to do with Greedling.
-A Dragonfable Tomix/Soulweaver shirt.
-A AQW Swordhaven shirt.
-Something relating to the Queen of Monsters for AQW.

EDIT: A Eternal Dragon of Time T-shirt would be epic as well.

< Message edited by Wizardlife -- 3/6/2015 19:45:50 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 63
5/10/2015 21:49:11   
Platinum Lady

This might just be my insanity kicking in here but padded gloves that look like armoured gauntlets would definitely be in my top 10.
Be the true snowball fighter and keep your hands toasty and warm at the same time, bonus being they look pretty awesome either over or poking out of your sleeve!
AQW  Post #: 64
11/10/2015 16:52:59   
yus29

Hi, Heromart forum and players

I would like to suggest a sweater for this upcoming winter/ Christmas. Please on the link below to have a look. And it would also be great to actually have it early so that I can order it before Christmas or at least January because that is when it is winter here in the uk, since it does take a long time here. This is my suggestion, it does not have to be this, but it would great to have good design on the sweater.

http://www.your-own-t-shirt.com/design/sweater.php

Please update your image to a hosting site, the Attachment is not working well. [Niki]

Hello

Sorry for the earlier post hopefully this one actually works.

Many Thanks

http://s62.photobucket.com/user/yusuf_04/media/Ice%20Dragon%20Sweater.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0

Merged

< Message edited by Niki -- 1/18/2016 2:40:52 >
Post #: 65
1/17/2016 16:29:15   
raiogam

pride, greed, lust, envy, gluttony, wrath and sloth t-shirt, vaal, tomix, arachnomancers ,chaosweaver,soulsmith,soulweaver,fleshweaver t-shirt,
Post #: 66
12/12/2017 17:19:17   
XapApp

Surprisingly, there isn't anything with the new AE logo yet.

< Message edited by XapApp -- 12/12/2017 17:38:55 >
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 67
12/15/2017 21:08:50   
KaiAdvent

The former Adventure Quest 3D shirt no longer seems to be available.
https://www.aq.com/gamedesignnotes/aq3dshrit-5988

A faction-free shirt or hoodie for AQ3D would be great. I'd like to see the originally posted blood-spattered logo return, or just the fully intact icon logo as used on the Dragon Crystals. Ideally, I would love to see more of a polo type shirt than a plain t-shirt. The clean icon could be a shoulder patch, the Artix entertainment could be on the front "pocket area", and the full blood-spattered could be on the back. I don't have Gimp available right now for touch ups, but the side logo would be cleaned up and colored to match instead of the bright blue of the gems.
http://i67.tinypic.com/m9x56v.gif

Image tags removed. ~Shadowhunt

< Message edited by Shadowhunt -- 12/16/2017 19:26:53 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 68
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> Artix Entertainment General Discussion >> HeroMart >> RE: =HeroMart= Suggestion - Clothing
Page 3 of 3<123
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition