Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =HeroMart= Suggestion - Toys

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> Artix Entertainment General Discussion >> HeroMart >> RE: =HeroMart= Suggestion - Toys
Page 4 of 4<1234
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/6/2013 19:38:35   
Dragonbane101

How about a chaorrupted artix figure????

It would have
Chaorrupted paladin highlord class and armor
Chaorrupted paladin battleaxe of destiny
Chaorrupted paladin highlord helm

And a dage the evil plushie doll
It would have

Legion titan class
Legion titan blade(looks kinda like caladbolg)
Legion titan wings
Legion titan battle helm
Dage plushie bank and battle pet
And a dage pet that gives a daily quest that gives between 30-130 tokens

Please don’t use signature in this board, removed. [Niki]

< Message edited by Niki -- 7/7/2013 2:45:40 >
AQW  Post #: 76
7/24/2013 10:33:48   
Lemonus

MQ Remote controlled Mech models maybe

NSoD/BLoD blade toy

Nitroclygerin(or however it's spelled) sponge catapult
DF AQW  Post #: 77
7/24/2013 10:56:54   
Twighlight Sky

Perhaps a plush Chongo the Chinchilla would sell. The Chinchilla design in AQWorlds is adorable, and I'd love to see that translate to a plush toy.
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 78
8/28/2013 23:10:38   
Myrokill

What about a lego edition of Adventure Quest Worlds? Exept not all boxy and square like lego pieces, but cool looking ones. You could make armors, swords, capes, and hoods and maybe even heads that can click and fit to each tother and make new combinations. you could sell them cheap because they are cheap to make. and if 5 percent of all the players of aqw buy 2, the company would gain atleast 10 thousand dollars

Legos are a big hit, and who would not like an army of aqw people YOU can customize to your liking?

< Message edited by Jorath -- 11/27/2014 13:35:15 >
Post #: 79
9/11/2013 22:56:53   
Twighlight Sky

^
They could suggest it through Lego Cusoo. I think it would be a great idea, too.
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 80
11/11/2013 1:44:59   
Red Komet

Maybe make a Mirror Drakath Figure and that The Colors look Metal like Platinum and Gold
Post #: 81
11/27/2013 18:39:48   
MewyGX

I bought the AQW Card Game. But then I started thinking of some more cards AE could make! So I propose another Card Game set! The only thing different from the existing Card Game are the cards.

In case you don't understand, it is another starter set of cards to add more variety and DOOOOOM! It also unlocks the cardclasher armor, weapon, and cape, and house. However, if you have the code for the first set of 110 cards AND this new set, it unlocks Evolved CardClasher set in-game!

Some examples of the cards:

Pyromancer Armor. Armor for...roasting marshmallows! Type: Chaos Bonuses: +1 to Chaos spells +1 to Enchantment Enhancements. SPECIAL! Discard this armor at ANYTIME to reflect a spell attack back at your opponent!

No Class Armor. Armor for...Peasants?! Type: Good Bonuses: None. Wait what? SPECIAL! At ANYTIME, discard your opponent's armor and replace it with this armor from your hand.

(Hehehe...I can think up some evil combos with this....:D )

Disarm. Block. Negate one weapon attack.

Mullticolored Moglin. Pet. 2 Damage. *Loves rainbows!*

Vampire Armor. Type: Evil Bonuses: +1 to Curse and Poison enhancements SPECIAL! Every attack that deals damage heals you for 1 Health!

These are only examples.

I won't go into detail, but Evolved Cardclasher is much like the original Cardclasher except...the first skill gives you 2 cards rather than one, making more combinations of cards.

I would definitely try to get both sets of cards. Having only one set is a bit boring...

Plus, having two sets means you can combine both or even build your own deck of AQW cards to play! (Just make sure to put in enough attacks...)

Post #: 82
12/15/2013 16:38:01   
Darches

Akriloth plushie.
Gween plushie.
Pumpkin golem plushie.
Little death plushie.

Foam weapons.

Magic.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 83
1/24/2014 9:31:49   
Shinxsage

Chaos Lord Toys that Unlock Chaos Lord Classes
Ex:
Escherion = ChaosCaster
Vath = Chaotic DragonLord
Xiang = Duelty Lord
and etc.
AQW  Post #: 84
2/7/2014 2:08:48   
Harris8300

There should be AQWorld's Drakath (not sure if there's more than one) toy, the prize should get his armor in AQW.
AQW  Post #: 85
3/20/2014 23:21:49   
the warden

daimyo plushie or action figure that goes "arf" when you squeeze him.
oh and a gravelyn action figure. maybe an warlic one with archmage class?
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 86
4/6/2014 22:49:37   
Red Komet

quote:

We created prototypes for Drakath, the Champion of Chaos, and several other AdventureQuest Worlds.

@Harris8300: Yes they already made Drakath though would be nice if it has a Rare Variant
Post #: 87
8/21/2014 12:52:39   
Seth Hydra
How We Roll Winner
Nov14

Akhriloth Figure, well not a toy.. a model of sorts, crouched on top of a volcano.

Items:
AQW: Altar of Akhriloth, unlocks quest for the Akhriloth slayer blade, armor and Akhriloth battle pet.
AQ: Akriloth Pet (MC going into a over time damage boost, capping at 10%), Summon Akhriloth (Summons a fire dragon as a guest)

AQ DF AQW  Post #: 88
11/24/2014 2:01:34   
MasterHero427

< Message edited by MasterHero427 -- 4/26/2021 8:39:25 >
Post #: 89
11/27/2014 3:00:49   
mattkuk1120

I would love to finally see NPC Plushies from all the AE games. Especially NPC Plushies of Sepulchure and Artix.

< Message edited by mattkuk1120 -- 11/27/2014 3:01:17 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 90
4/7/2015 18:45:22   
azraelAoD

I just wish they would put back the doomed/chaos mod packs on heromart and possibly even more cards cause they are awesome. I've played them with my friends everyday during lunch break for 2 years(except when we forgot them) and yet we still aren't bored and find new ways to troll the game (Undead derpfish OP). We've even started making new cards out of paper just from ideas we had. This cordage was the best ever made and they need more.
AQW  Post #: 91
4/10/2015 2:46:47   
Valmont

I'm just gonna throw out some ideas here. I didn't read through the entire thread so I apologize in advance for any duplicate ideas.

NPC collectors statues: Kinda like Nintendo Amiibo's or whatnot. Would be nice to have the signature NPC's. (Artix, Galanoth, Sepulcher, Safiria, Wolfwing, etc. People that played a big role in a game.) (Note that I'm not talking about the two action figures we currently have. I'm talking more of models like warhammer 40k figures, and things of that nature.)

Replica dragon amulets.
Replica prop weapons. (Blade of Awe, Blinding light of Destiny, Dragonblade. Etc.)

Twilly plushie. (I've seen them in MANY photos, but I cannot find them in the store.)

Post #: 92
1/15/2016 23:02:22   
deathshine

i have without a doubt that if you guys made dage and nulgath figures like the artix and seppy ones with their own unique classes as well you guys would sell alot.

tbh i would buy anything that is based on nulgath and sadly there are none in the heromart shop.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 93
1/16/2016 11:41:08   
raiogam

pride, greed, lust, envy, gluttony, wrath and sloth toy, vaal, tomix, arachnomancers ,chaosweaver,soulsmith,soulweaver,fleshweaver toy,

< Message edited by raiogam -- 1/17/2016 16:28:08 >
Post #: 94
3/6/2016 15:05:05   
Hanthome

A NecroBlade of Doom (Sepulchure's sword) and a Blinding Light of Destiny made of foam would be AWESOME :D.
DF AQW  Post #: 95
3/6/2016 21:10:58   
Prince tommy

Not sure if this has ever been suggested but I wanna suggest selling some moglin plushies like twig,twilly,zorbak,memet and other various types of moglins that I haven't mentioned.

< Message edited by Prince tommy -- 3/6/2016 21:18:08 >
Post #: 96
1/23/2017 6:10:55   
zoron246

Been playing adventurequest 3d and when I came across the mother hen dricken I immediately thought I HOPE THEY SELL A PLUSH OF THIS AT HEROMART. Seriously, it would make a great easter or spring season addition or just a cool addition in general. I would buy a bunch just to say I got gaggle of drickens XD
MQ  Post #: 97
4/1/2017 16:46:29   
Cobra
Banned

Honestly yeah i really want some stuffed toy Moglins! Twilly Poelala Thernda and Dunamis. And zorbak and kabroz and then include a armor or weapon with it for more incentive.
AQ  Post #: 98
1/28/2019 18:41:45   
flapple

Hey! I would love to suggest in restocking the battlecards game! First of all, Heromart doesn't offer anything like the Battlecards game so I find it very unique. Also, the Cardclasher set that comes with it is just as amazing and unique. It's a versatile class that offers abilities unlike anything AQW has seen before! Both items are simply one of a kind. Personally, I seriously hope that I would restock so I could get a hold of these two items, and I'm sure many would agree with me, as it is currently sold out.

Wish you all the best, Battleon!
Post #: 99
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 3 [4]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> Artix Entertainment General Discussion >> HeroMart >> RE: =HeroMart= Suggestion - Toys
Page 4 of 4<1234
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition