Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

=HeroMart= Suggestion - Other

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> Artix Entertainment General Discussion >> HeroMart >> =HeroMart= Suggestion - Other
Page 1 of 712345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/16/2012 8:01:46   
  Scakk
Beyond

Got an idea for something that does not fit elsehwere? Post it here with as much detail as possible so we know what it is and what it is to look like.
AQW  Post #: 1
5/16/2012 14:42:08   
Ninjaty

I'd like to see real world foam replicas of AE items, such as Blade of Awe, Necrotic Blade of Doom, Dragon Blade and so on.
As a role player and an AE fan, I would love to display these great weapons on my wall, as well as use them for LARPing.

They should of course be sturdy too, so they can actually be swung without the handle breaking from the blade. A solid core going from the bottom of the handle to the top of the blade is probably a good idea, to prevent the two from seperating when the swords are used.

< Message edited by Ninjaty -- 5/16/2012 14:46:29 >
Post #: 2
5/17/2012 1:34:26   
apendix484

I would like to suggest... A notebook that have AE games in the cover of notebook.. and also a special codes in that notebook! Is that a good idea?? :D

< Message edited by apendix484 -- 5/17/2012 1:36:36 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 3
5/17/2012 4:11:05   
Scyze

Here are the things I can imagine of,

Cups (Logos of the games)
iPhone covers (Logos of the games, items)
Stickers
Wristbands

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 4
5/17/2012 4:14:49   
the_hated_one

how bout a new buying method?
like, you pay less money and you only get the code. really efficient for players who live far from USA. i mean, 30$ for 2 posters? i really want those posters but cant afford 30$ at once. so if we had this method, it would really help alot of person to save money and time in waiting for the shipment.
AQ DF  Post #: 5
5/17/2012 4:54:42   
therock122

More shipping locations.I live in South Asia,so I am unable to purchase any items;even though affordable.
DF MQ Epic  Post #: 6
5/17/2012 10:19:05   
Smackie El Frog

Don't use USPS for shipping your packages because it takes so muchh longer than UPS Ground for domestic shipments and probably international aswell. Also, UPS Ground has a much more effective tracking system than USPS/Stamps.com

< Message edited by Smackie El Frog -- 5/17/2012 10:21:41 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 7
5/17/2012 14:51:33   
Ninjaty

@Above: UPS often adds additional charges to the receiver of the package, sometimes even above 100$ additional. So no thanks, I prefer USPS.
Post #: 8
5/17/2012 15:07:26   
Smackie El Frog

I work with UPS Ground daily via UPS World-ship. You are wrong. The only additional charges are Residential Address and wrong address fee which if you are aware of either there is no charge. Also....the receiver wouldn't get charged since I doubt anyone buying from heromart will give them their UPS account #. So how would the receiver get charged, I believe you meant Shipper?

< Message edited by Smackie El Frog -- 5/17/2012 15:09:36 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 9
5/17/2012 18:05:36   
Sir Xander

I would Like to suggest a customize able bundle to help with shipping costs. You would select the bundle, then Add items to the bundle so it checks out as one item. sort of like selecting t-shirt sizes but selecting different items to add. These could be just for holidays or a permanent addition to the shop.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 10
5/18/2012 8:38:52   
Ninjaty

quote:

I work with UPS Ground daily via UPS World-ship. You are wrong. The only additional charges are Residential Address and wrong address fee which if you are aware of either there is no charge. Also....the receiver wouldn't get charged since I doubt anyone buying from heromart will give them their UPS account #. So how would the receiver get charged, I believe you meant Shipper?

Every time I've ordered something from a website that uses UPS, I've received a bill on 100 dollars or more from UPS by mail a few days after receiving my item.
The postal services not only deliver just as fast, and with good tracking, but they never add that extra charge for no reason. And yes, in every case where UPS has charged that extra money, I've already paid all the custom fees and such, so it's not even because of that.

< Message edited by Ninjaty -- 5/18/2012 8:46:02 >
Post #: 11
5/18/2012 18:21:57   
UltraGuy

There are some members out there who buy items from HeroMart for the in-game item. I think people should be given an email with the promo codes of the items.
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 12
5/19/2012 18:25:20   
Red Komet

Maybe some Halloween Costumes based on AE NPC's
Post #: 13
5/21/2012 15:25:39   
  Nythera
Support/Community Lead, Void Dragon Lady

Hi all! Keep the suggestions coming - there are a TON of good ones!

I just wanted to reply on a few of them:

-HeroMart only offers PayPal and credit card payments at this time. We may be able to add more in the future, but it is harder with real physical items.
-We do not sell HeroMart codes by themselves as then the value of the physical item it comes with is devalued.
-We do not email HeroMart codes - many of our products have the codes already inside. Also, emailing them may be insecure, we want to make sure the actual person who purchased the item gets the code.
-We are looking into using UPS!!

Thanks!
Post #: 14
5/21/2012 16:06:29   
jayk the pikachu

Red,i suggested Halloween Costumes and Neveya said it would be improbable for a indie company but maybe it could happen a few years down the line.
UPS costs a lot
How about a Artix/Seppy/Drakath cup or mug?
Artix Coasters
Pendants with Mini BLoD and SRoD on them
Replica Evil Jim Guitar Axe(MQ),BLoD(AQW) and SRoD(DF)
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 15
5/21/2012 16:23:18   
Sir Arceon

Maybe more stories? I haven't read The Dragon's Secret, but there should definetely be more AE books!
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 16
5/21/2012 16:24:19   
jayk the pikachu

Yeah thats true,how about a AQW story?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 17
5/23/2012 20:35:34   
Red Komet

Here is an idea on stuff

Wall Decoration

Noxus Head Staff Wall Decoration that comes with a code to unlock a Noxus Lich Armor for AQ Wolds

Dragonblade of Destiny Wall Decoration

Bust

Dage The Evil Bust

J6 Bust
Post #: 18
5/24/2012 11:45:14   
Croncler
Funky Chicken!

Coffee mugs! Would love to add those to my collection :P
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 19
5/28/2012 21:42:53   
kim346

I would like to see a book with all of the text from all of the storylines in AQ, DF etc.... So I could understand the storylines better.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 20
6/7/2012 23:24:11   
Moglin Crazed09

I haven't ordered anything...But having a window with your code in it post-purchase would be nice. And maybe sending the Calenders and whatnot to stores like Target and Toys 'R Us, if they aren't already there.
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 21
6/8/2012 15:31:36   
BadDream Productions

A chuckle's the skull styled piggy bank (or in this case a skully bank o_O)

>BDP
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 22
6/10/2012 0:08:32   
EmbraceTheDarkness

This should Be for the Dage V.s Nulgath war...Action figures of the two.

Dage Action Figure
Class: Paragon
House: A castle in the UnderWolrd that leads to the place where Dage's soul is locked up
Helm: Dage's own personal helm(legendary)
Armor:Dage's own Personal Paragon Armor
Weapon: Unstable Caladblog weapon and if unstable already it would be even more unstable

Nulgath Action Figure
Class: Abyss General
House: The Castle in the background of Nulgath's area
Helm: Nulgath's own personal helm(legendary)
Armor: Nulgath's War Armor(would have to made)
Weapon: Nulgaths Sword that is even more unstable then it is already

< Message edited by EmbraceTheDarkness -- 6/10/2012 18:42:16 >
AQW  Post #: 23
6/10/2012 23:18:36   
LooseLeaf

how about watch with a artix dragon logo? and dage vs nulgath poster sounds cool too =D
Post #: 24
6/11/2012 15:29:29   
SonicTbear

Dage, Nulgath, Noxus, Sepulchure, and J6 costumes, statues of Noxus' Head, Nulgath's Head, a dragon's head, Sepulchure's Helm, Dage's Helm, and J6's Helm, and a Blade of Awe pen.

I gotz 1 more. A "Choose Your Own Adventure Quest" novel. (it doesn't have to just be the original AQ; it can be any game including that)

< Message edited by SonicTbear -- 6/13/2012 16:45:22 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 25
Page:   [1] 2 3 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> Artix Entertainment General Discussion >> HeroMart >> =HeroMart= Suggestion - Other
Page 1 of 712345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition