Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

(HS) Within the Madness of Clown the Jester Discussion

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> AE Fanfiction Discussion >> (HS) Within the Madness of Clown the Jester Discussion
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/20/2012 11:37:11   
Clown the Jester

Feel free to discuss Within the Madness of Clown the Jester here.
AQW Epic  Post #: 1
5/20/2012 12:59:10   
Kinzdor

So he does have a heart after all!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 2
5/20/2012 14:16:21   
vulkan

that was...incredible.

write more. now.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 3
5/21/2012 0:56:44   
Jessa K

I was up all night, until 3:30 this morning, reading Comedy and Tradgedy with my best friend because it was my favorite fanfic and I loved it and I knew she would love it, which she did.

C&T was my favorite fanfic. Until I read this. C&T is full of action, plot, excitement, mystery, and a whole ton of other great things. This simple little story, so much shorter in comparison, had something I honestly have never read anywhere before. It's almost like you took the pure essence of what makes life beautiful and put it into words. You somehow made a sick, twisted, love-to-hate super villain into... A thing of beauty and happiness.

Bravo. Encore.

< Message edited by Jessa K -- 5/21/2012 0:57:54 >
AQW  Post #: 4
5/21/2012 7:11:36   
Clown the Jester

Thankyou guys. I very much appreciate it. Very much.

And thank you Jessa K. I got the idea listening to Rihanna's Disturbia song. Somehow something just clicked. I found the idea so very intriguing that I couldn't help but write it down.

Wow your mentioning Comedy and Tragedy has just put me in flashback mode. It's almost the aniversery of the day Gray Silhouette and I first began writing that story. Time does fly. HEE HEE!
AQW Epic  Post #: 5
5/21/2012 7:36:36   
Doom Desirer

Clown the Jester has a heart? Have I gone mad?

Anyhow, I find this small, short story, ultimately better than any other story I have seen on this forum. Not just how surprising it is, it's just that it makes you weep a few tears of joy and make you feel a little nice inside.

Again, brilliant story.

Also, I second vulkan.

WRITE MORE!!!!!
Post #: 6
5/21/2012 15:17:40   
Clown the Jester

I will try. These stories will be written in their own pace. If I ever have an impulse to write another short I will. However...at the moment I will have to wait till inspiration strikes.

Heh heh.

I never found my character to be merely a villain. I feel his entire persona and actions vary depending on his surroundings and current mindset. Most likely do to his amnesia of his life before Clown the Jester, he would have to recreate his identity and persona daily to fit his current surroundings.

Sometimes he a vicious serial killer, other times he's merely a prankster, other times he's almost human.

Its all depending on his constantly changing mindset. Because of his unique strain of madness he is unable to retain consistency.

< Message edited by Clown the Jester -- 5/21/2012 18:54:27 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 7
5/22/2012 0:22:45   
Jessa K

Music can be a really great inspiration. *nods* That's why all my chapters are songs.

It's sorta funny, this is the proof that Clown is truly chaotic, rather than chaotic evil. He's definitely got evil tendencies, but if he does good and bad things, then that's real chaos, I think.

< Message edited by Jessa K -- 5/22/2012 0:23:16 >
AQW  Post #: 8
5/22/2012 3:48:58   
Shadowlord9k

Well that was interesting. Actual FEELS were in that writing, something I haven't gotten from any other HS writing so far (at least that I remember). Once again you prove to be a superior writer.

I eagerly Await more.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 9
5/22/2012 7:09:51   
Clown the Jester

Superior? Daw Shadowlord9k you make me blush. I don't feel like the superior writer just a writer whose had time to develop his style. I feel all forms of writing are equal in terms of the pen. We all have our styles...our characters...our plots. However your complement is most encouraging and appreciated.

Indeed Jessa K, I never felt my character was a single minded individual. He is the living proof of the goodness and darkness in every one. A wild animal in human clothing. A parody of mankind.

OOOH! By the way...I found my next inspiration music. Its Everytime We Touch and I've already began to form my next story...oh my my my...is it a duzy.

Something I have never tried before.

I'm excited. OOOOH! I AM THRILLED!

WA HA HA HA HA HA HA!
AQW Epic  Post #: 10
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> AE Fanfiction Discussion >> (HS) Within the Madness of Clown the Jester Discussion
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition