Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Armors

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [AQ Encyclopedia] >> Info Submission >> RE: Armors
Page 10 of 10«<678910
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
11/3/2012 12:52:27   
Manofthetrees
Helpful!

quote:

Zombie form wasn't just available during the Undead Attack it was linked to, but an earlier one as well. I know this first because the entry for Zombie Form was written two years before the Undead Attack war entry was, but also because the damage system of "+2 random damage" and "+2 HP per turn" was far outdated by the time 2006 came around. The 2006 release was a re-release of an armor that I would guess dates back to 2003 or earlier. Speaking of Zombie form, it could use an update just as much as Pumpkin armor did.

Based on the Release Dates, you are correct to say that Zombie Form was released earlier than 2006, and hence wasn't necessarily in the Undead Attack shop yet. However we do not know where it was previously available, and if it was inside the "basic shops" like Yulgar's Inn etc, it's not added as a location either. Normally we just state which quest the armor is from, and rarely from which " basic shop".

If it was in a previous quest even before Undead Attack do tell us! :) For now though, we'll keep it as is, since (I suppose) the shop for Undead Attack contained this armor. ~whacky

< Message edited by whackybeanz -- 11/3/2012 14:02:03 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 226
11/3/2012 13:47:02   
Dragoon23
Legendary AK!!!

10 page lock. New Thread on its way.
Post #: 227
Page:   <<   < prev  6 7 8 9 [10]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [AQ Encyclopedia] >> Info Submission >> RE: Armors
Page 10 of 10«<678910
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition