Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

AQW - End of Chaos[Screen Write]

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> AE Fanfiction >> AdventureQuest Worlds >> AQW - End of Chaos[Screen Write]
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/26/2012 10:27:45   
Richeyz

I made this as an idea on how to end the "13 Lords of Chaos" arc.
Before the screenwrite happens:
King Alteon, the last Lord of Chaos, has turned Swordhaven into the start of a Chaos Empire. Rolith has been slain and the pactagonal knights are now under control of Drakath. The first order: Artix and Gravelyn are captured and knocked out.
The citizens of BattleOn are at council, the people of good and evil start fighting out over the situation. In an effort, the hero decides to intervene. At last a plan is resolved and war is declared...
----------
The citizens of Lore are at war with the Chaos Empire at Swordhaven. Though outnumbered 3 to 1, the teamwork devised is immencible. Doom knights fighting along side Paladins, Necromancers and Clerics working side by side. Slowly the BattleOn fleet is working its way to the throne room.
Artix wakes up to find himself chained to Gravelyn in the Swordhaven prison. Both Artix and Gravelyn are stripped of their armor.
Gravelyn: About time you woke up...
Artix: Where are we? Is this--
Gravelyn: Swordhaven Prison, we've been captured and sentenced to death at the hands of Drakath...
A tear runs down Gravelyn's cheek, Artix makes a slight chuckle
Gravelyn: WHAT'S SO FUNNY ABOUT THE SITUATION WE'RE IN?!?!
Artix calms himself down: Nothing, it's just... I've never seen someone cry before,
Artix holds Gravelyn's hand and smiles at her. Gravelyn pulls away and turns her head
Gravelyn: You're Too Soft!
The conversation is interrupted by the sound of metal bars opening, the prison cell is opened by Drakath himself.
G&A: DRAKATH!!
Warlic is taking out enemies left and right, he backs into Cysero and his Port-O-Forge.
Warlic: Cysero, you think we can pull off a rescue mission? Build a cannon...
Cysero is obliviously humming to himself
Warlic: CYSERO!!
(The hero makes it through the battlefield to the castle gates at this point)
Warlic is standing by a cannon: OK, Cysero, load the cannon ball.
Cysero loads the cannon ball but aims the cannon AWAY from the castle.
Warlic: No No No! Wrong way--!
It's too late, the cannon ball is shot into the distance, Warlic facepalms
Warlic: Now what do we do?
Cysero jumps into the cannon, Warlic stares for a while and smiles eerily.
Cysero is fired towards the castle prison wall and breaks through head-first and lands on top of Drakath.
Artix: CYSERO!
----------
Before I finish this, do you think I should? ^_^ I think it's game-worthy!
AQW  Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> AE Fanfiction >> AdventureQuest Worlds >> AQW - End of Chaos[Screen Write]
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition