Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

SS Paladin

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [MechQuest] >> [MQ Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Missions / Events >> SS Paladin
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/26/2012 12:57:14   
golden1231

SS Paladin

Location: Communications Center --> Nurse Helia --> Missions --> Transmit to Artix
Objective Completed: Completed!
Requirements: Completion of Satellite Defender
Release Date: May 25, 2012

Enemies:
  • EbilCorp Security

NPCs:
  • Nurse Helia
  • Artix

Dialogue:
    Nurse Helia: You did it! I'll get the Cure ready to transmit.
    Nurse Helia: He got it! It's all up to Artix, now!

Artix: Excellent! I have the Cure. Now to just recalibrate the S. S. Paladin...
    Artix: By the Light!
    Artix: Helia! They have discovered my ship and are boarding. <You> must now get to the Paladin and finish the job!
    (There is a great explosion, allowing EbilCorp employees to raid the ship.)
    Artix: I am afraid I cannot let you get away with this!
    (Artix presses the Self-Destruct button and proceeds to battle the EbilCorp employees. Still, he is captured.)

Nurse Helia: Oh no! We have to get you up there as fast as possible. I warned him this plan in reckless!
    <You>: I'm on it! If you fly me close enough, I can jump to the ship and complete the Mass Exorcism.
    Nurse Helia: Let's get going. We have to save Artix before it's too late!

Nurse Helia: We're here, <You>. Are you ready?
    <You>: As ready as I"ll ever be.
    <You>: Oops. I guess I should deactivate that...

(After you defeat all the EbilCorp employees:)
    TO BE CONCLUDED...

Reward Shops:
    None

Note: It is possible to go through the entire quest without battling any enemies, but still receive EXP and credits. Highlight below to see the instructions. Instead of 100 XP and 700 Credits, you will receive 700 XP and 100 Credits for each enemy you don't fight. This makes 3500 EXP and 500 Credits total.
    spoiler:

1) Screen 1: Click the control panel so that the red light switches to green. (This will knock out the enemy on Screen 3.)
    2) Screen 5: Click on the control panel so that the green light switches to red. (This will knock out the enemy on that screen.)
    3) Screen 6: Click around the middle of the Assault Mecha arcade so that it topples the other machine, knocking the enemy out. Do NOT plug the cords in, as the enemy will attack you.
    4) Screen 7: Do NOT click the control panel, as the enemy will attack you. Instead, click the red lever by the T.V. (The T.V. will fall, knocking out the the enemy.)
    5) Screen 8: Do NOT click the control panel. Instead, click on the red lever at the console. (This will send the enemy flying out.)

~*Thanks to kim346 for info!*~

< Message edited by golden1231 -- 1/4/2013 10:41:57 >
  • DF MQ AQW  Post #: 1
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [MechQuest] >> [MQ Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Missions / Events >> SS Paladin
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition