Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Dead and Alive

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> Other Creative Prose >> Dead and Alive
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/28/2012 12:37:44   
Hiro Sempai

Prologue, A man and a Memory

Here lies a man...His children gone taken by fates unwavering hands....His wife gone with them searching for a way back. But he stays back home waiting for their return hoping for a day he is reunited with his family. Blurred by his anger and tears. A thick grey fog fills the air and yet he walks through it undetected by the same people who ran his family away. He coughs heavily. He breathes slowly. He creeps corners of his house. Moving furniture to the doors and limping to a closet where he is safe. Loud noises rattle his home. He trembles in fear. Never seen a grown man quake under the pressure. He knows he will be taken away too. Taken away just like his family. He has to survive...For his sake and their sake as well....

This marks the beginning of the end...A man on a mission...His hope by a thread..So as his life at the seems....
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
5/28/2012 12:54:38   
Hiro Sempai

Chapter 1, The Outside

The man continues to shake and tremble in the closet. The front door's handle rattles and shakes. He wants to run but if he does he will be taken away.The door creaked open and sound of multiple footsteps rushed through his ears.The sound of machines clicking and floor giving weight. He stops his breathing for a moment to make no sound. A Figure casts a shadow through the door and creeps up to his neck. He cries heavily but continues to hold his breath. The shadow fades away to another room and the others follow suit. The man counts the shadows and its just as he feared. There was twelve in his home. Twelve of those abominations walking though is house wanting to catch one man. He shuddered in fear and his will to run was even greater than ever before.

It grew darker and the shadows are still in his house. The man wanted to fall asleep but his will to find his family was too strong. Suddenly the closet door's handle rattled around. The man's throat closed up in fear and as soon as it opened he took off like a rocket and made it to the door. He turned back to see the takers up close. They had multiple eyes and looked human. The man slammed open the door and the takers followed him. They ran faster than humans did and they were way stronger than the man would ever be. But the man with his will and might so focus he ran to his van and jumped in the driver's seat. The machines they had on them was the things they used to take his family away. It was a round pod with a portal inside. They was ready for the man to make his move so they can take him away just like his family.The man knew he had to run and fight another day so he drove off into the grey fog and the takers did not move from his house. They knew he would face a harder challenge on the Outside. As the man drove he realized that the fog grew thicker and thicker. His van's lights were of no use. He stopped and looked out the window to see one of the takers walk out the fog and behind it was a army of them. Wanting the man...The man was cornered...Trapped...

< Message edited by Hiro Sempai -- 5/28/2012 13:01:14 >
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 2
5/31/2012 23:55:28   
Hiro Sempai

Chapter 2, The War

March 5th .... 12:07AM

-Starts Handheld Video Camera-

Hello. For anyone watching this....My name is Tristan Conners. I am now running from these weird creatures.....They are now getting close to my van...Its kind of scary....

Creature 1#: Human, you will come with us peacefully. We will use force if needed.

Tristan:Why me? Why us? What do you want from us?!

Creature 1#: We are here to collect humans and use them as slaves and soldiers in our war against our greatest enemies. We will not disclose their names due to the fact that our leader told us not to. All information towards them are disclosed by our leader. We have only told you want we can and any future questions need to be answered by our leader.

Tristan: You can't just take us and use us like tools. Who gives you the right?!

???: I don't think you are in the position to choose boy!

Tristan turns around to see a older man with a Texan style outfit. He smirked devilishly and had a young child beside him. Tristan glared at the older man and said "And you agree with them? You are human yourself. How can you betray your own race?!"

Texan Man: I am not proud of what I chose but If it means protecting my daughter Amy I would kill any human or what ever threaten our lives. Me and those creatures made a deal. I collect the humans and me and my daughter are safe from this war.

Tristan: Where is my family?! What did they do with them?

Texan Man: They are probably ether on the mothership or still in travel. Ether way you ain't gonna see them again.But if you made a deal you might be able to get them back.

Should Tristan even think of such a deal? Betraying his family and his race? To claim his old life again? He will have to hunt other humans and give them away....What if it was a child? Or another person who lost their family? Does it make it right? To sacrifice others freedom for his family's?

< Message edited by Hiro Sempai -- 5/31/2012 23:56:36 >
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> Other Creative Prose >> Dead and Alive
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition