Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Fixing the Mirror World

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> AE Fanfiction >> AdventureQuest Worlds >> Fixing the Mirror World
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/31/2012 7:13:29   
Voltaggia 1551

This story doesn't actually happen in game but 30 years after Drakath’s defeat. The world is completely at peace as no trace of chaos exists.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cyrus:
Father, how did we achieve world peace? It seems unusual that Evil nor Chaos exists in this world.

???(Unknown Name):
Ah it all began about 30 years ago when the Champion of Chaos, Drakath was defeated. When the Hero defeated all the 13 Lords of Chaos, Drakath then challenged the Hero to a final battle. The Hero, with his many allies, fought with every shred of their power. However all were defeated by Drakath's awesome might. In a last ditch effort, Warlic warped the Hero to the Mirror world. The Hero then met the Drakath of the Mirror world and told him about the situation. After the Mirror Drakath heard this, he sealed his own power away doing the same to the Drakath of our world. The Hero then came back to destroy Drakath once and for all. He succeeded securing peace. Mirror Drakath's actions had conseqeunces though. He was the Champion of Order so the Mirror World eventually became filled with Chaos and constant Evil. Even the Lords of Order became tainted with Chaos and they became known as the 13 Lords of Chaos.

Cyrus:
You seem to know so much about this event. Were you involved in any way? It would make sense that only the Hero should know the story to that extent. Father you are...the Hero correct?

???(Unknown Name):
Yes that is correct my son. I am the legendary hero who achieved world peace. However I get weaker as time goes on. Getting old is truly a terrible thing.

Cyrus:
I will finish off what you have started.

???(Unknown Name):
What is there to do? The world is already at peace!

Cyrus:
I will make everything right again in the Mirror World and unseal Mirror Drakath's power. It should be alright as the Drakath in our world has already been slain.

???(Unknown Name):
Alright my son. Make your father proud! Make sure you come back victorious for the sake of the Mirror world!

Cyrus' father then uses the Crystal to open up the portal to the Mirror World. This is the beggining of Cyrus' adventure to purge all Evil and Chaos in the Mirror world so that both worlds can co-exist with eternal peace.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is my first time posting creative writing (typing) into a forum. There is more to come soon but the time I extend this depends on many things (homework, assignments, whether I still know what I'm typing about etc.).
AQ AQW  Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> AE Fanfiction >> AdventureQuest Worlds >> Fixing the Mirror World
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition