Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =ED= New Faction Simplifications and Changes

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= New Faction Simplifications and Changes
Page 6 of 6«<23456
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/7/2012 13:51:15   
PivotalDisorder

firing cannons at flags.....

can anyone post a legitimate reason why faction cannons should return at all? I have never used them, but I also have never taken
part in faction daily attempts, flag captures and so on, so I am pretty clueless to how it all works
Post #: 126
6/7/2012 15:49:52   
steven11113

Make something like the losing Alignments WILL PAY TAX but make it from the top 8 fractions to top 10 fractions so 9th will pay 9% tax and 10th will pay 8% tax.

Rest is 100 influences but when they reach above 50000 influences but less than the top 10 fractions, they pay tax of 250 influences when their ALIGNMENTS LOSS.

MAKE IT LIKE PERSON TO CONTROL A FLAG PAY TAX OF 60 Battle tokens per hours , 20 battle token for 2nd most battle tokens and 10 battle tokens for 3rd most fraction.

< Message edited by steven11113 -- 6/7/2012 15:54:03 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 127
6/7/2012 19:56:16   
King Helios

Let the cannons go rare, and award those who got an achievement before they left.
AQ MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 128
6/7/2012 21:37:41   
el.PipE

player who play 2v2 battles should get more influence than those who play 1v1 battles
Post #: 129
6/8/2012 9:19:44   
Sageofpeace

@and tokens

i think that the cannon should be unlock by how many wins you have and to use it you should have wasted a certain amount tokens varuim is not an option
Post #: 130
6/8/2012 12:50:21   
Sipping Cider

quote:

firing cannons at flags.....

Ha ha let me clarify my Idea a bit. Not firing cannons at actual flags, the idea is more firing cannons at areas that are claimed by flags. So maybe you are firing a cannon at a huge biodome, the flag just represents control of that area.

I do think cannons should come back because it adds more ways of waging war between factions rather than just hand to hand combat. Plus, its the future, I think there should be missiles.
Epic  Post #: 131
6/13/2012 15:34:57   
Shadronica

quote:

Xendran
"Deal with it" is not how things should be handled in a community like this, and i'm not sure that AE would want you speaking on their behalf with such conviction.
Grinding Gear Games seems to be doing perfectly fine with no pay2win option. There are many games that are free to play without being pay to win.
The reason that pay2win actually hurts the income, is because it loses customers at an alarming rate, and ends up discouraging brand loyalty.

Nice one Xendran! I couldn't have worded it more perfectly myself.
The game of EpicDuel itself is a sweet game. The pay2win features demoralizes the whole concept.

Most of EpicDuels features have also resulted in a lot of questionable means of gaining personal and faction recognition. It has left far too many doors open to those who are most eager to exploit. Which also means that it devalues the honest efforts.

To those that feel that pay2win is the only means of EpicDuel supporting itself, you are sadly deluded.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 132
6/13/2012 16:13:38   
PivotalDisorder

PVP is the main feature of EpicDuel, when that part doesn't work properly, then everything else doesn't work properly either and during both
gamma and delta phase, PVP has not been even close to balanced. I know perfect balance is impossible, but major problems are not dealt
with quickly enough, 6 months is not even considered a long time for a serious imbalance in ED and that has to have an effect on revenue.

with balance issues addressed, and a fairer system for wars and factions implemented, ED would be an almost perfect browser game.
these coming changes are a good start, but ED Staff, please don't forget about balance. This next war will suck if its all str BM and tank CHs.

[also tank TLM and Tech TM]

< Message edited by PivotalDisorder -- 6/15/2012 17:10:18 >

Post #: 133
6/13/2012 17:45:07   
ReconnaisX

Don't forget tank TLM and Tech TM.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 134
Page:   <<   < prev  2 3 4 5 [6]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= New Faction Simplifications and Changes
Page 6 of 6«<23456
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition