Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =HS= PvP Balance Discussion Thread II

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> RE: =HS= PvP Balance Discussion Thread II
Page 5 of 5<12345
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/20/2013 13:05:43   
plebster

Wishful thinking, but could there possibly be an SC version of super speed? It would be really nice and I'm sure a lot of players (including myself) would buy it!
AQW  Post #: 101
1/21/2013 15:41:02   
linklink0091

@ yumi i went over this on our own forums and even on these forums one of three things should be changed on chudlings....the haste debuff on the skill should be lessened by 10-20%, cooldown increased by 10-15 secs, or the effect time needs to be shorted by 3-6 secs (do not combine these nerfs...only pick one )

@plebster...i would personly agree with a SC super speed i would love to see how other players use it considering so few members even know how or even its uses are...which is 2 sec effect time increase haste by 100%
AQW  Post #: 102
1/22/2013 12:13:54   
plebster

Easiest way to fix chud would be to just increase the cooldown to about 20 seconds.

And link see who else likes the SC super speed idea, if it could go in game that would be awesome.
Also, I see what you mean about most members not being able to use it. TBH, I'm glad they can't. You shoulda brotherman wreck in royale and PD with it lol.
AQW  Post #: 103
1/22/2013 14:56:05   
herosmashyumi

i agree with making the member powers that are not smashdome related an sc version. that and a tiny lil buff to them... so those without smashdome powers can actually compete in pvp without getting offed right away. i'd also like to bring to attention the powers from pleasantron only go up to level 3 and dont support the higher levels, is it possible to get levels 10, 12, 15, 18, and 20?

< Message edited by herosmashyumi -- 1/22/2013 22:36:27 >
Post #: 104
1/22/2013 20:09:19   
linklink0091

i want to bop you with my newspaper .-. yumi its not the powers that make the player fail in pvp its the player its self i take my level ten in brawls agenst code abusers and smashdome relyeint players and i do just fine, thats what happens if a player actuly takes the time to learn mabeh 50 powers by heart and i preach this to everyone and i even teach it online but these "pros" will not conform or even attemp to understand this concept...i even had Edruo or how ever you spell his name ask my alt how to slide becuase i was going around usen fist/kick while walking around just trying to get close to auto attack him,

AQW  Post #: 105
1/22/2013 22:27:53   
herosmashyumi

i was talking about expanding with a few of the current ingame powers that are actually never used, ive never seen anyone use any of the pleasantron powers. theyre too low a level

< Message edited by herosmashyumi -- 1/22/2013 22:33:52 >
Post #: 106
1/23/2013 0:05:31   
linklink0091

thats becuase low levels never go thier, and by the time a player gose thier the powers thier are not worth it cept if they was mem and went to the mem shop
AQW  Post #: 107
1/23/2013 13:54:14   
plebster

Guys lol you're both right.

Btw here are the pros of an SC super speed:

-benefits staff (people buying it for SC essentially means more money for AE)
-easy to put in-game (coding for the power is already there!)
-benefits players, a good power that can go with any build that a lot of players including myself would love to obtain
-members including link and yumi would like to see non-members use it

Only con I can think of is that 1 or 2 members wouldn't like non members to be able to have this power.

If you read this, randor and posty, thanks for reading my idea and please consider it, as it has lots of benefits and I doubt it would take very long to put in-game. Thanks again and have a nice day.

Ps. Thanks yumi and link for agreeing with me! :D
AQW  Post #: 108
1/24/2013 13:49:59   
linklink0091

*wacks vestige * you used me DX

didnt we talk about maken super speed public in some form or way way back when? just cuase i was displeased on how most members would use it?

HEY what about telekinesis it has the same specs as force kick both cooldown and mana..but it dose as much as a level 5 mentalray or less then that when telekinsis is level 20, i mean i know players see powers that need adjustment for things that they want NERFed but never things they want to make stronger that actuly need it look at fiery fist other skills like them .-.
AQW  Post #: 109
1/24/2013 18:47:41   
plebster

Wait a sec, how did I use you?
You agreed that there should be SC versions of super speed after I had said that I wanted that power in game.
Anyway at least you havn't got whacked by you like fifty times today.
AQW  Post #: 110
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 3 4 [5]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> RE: =HS= PvP Balance Discussion Thread II
Page 5 of 5<12345
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition