Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =AQW= Zazul House Discussion X

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds General Discussion >> RE: =AQW= Zazul House Discussion X
Page 3 of 21«<12345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/11/2012 17:44:53   
sir DESTROYER

^doesn't matter if its hard to explain as k the other people for help to explain
DF  Post #: 51
6/11/2012 18:15:21   
ninjakid9

Somehow, methinks nobody knows, and nobody is anywhere close to knowing. Instead of asking other people "do you know?" we should only rely on picture evidence, and ourselves!!! Battle on everyone!! Keep the search alive!
AQW Epic  Post #: 52
6/11/2012 19:41:47   
Saoni

the knows poem was this weird thing but to some it up it is not in what zazul knows and we are entering his head. but what ever we came up with this and rock dog said it was right! SHUN THE NON-BELIEVERS (the people who think zazul and rock dog are trollers).

OH AND COME ON GALANOTH RIGHT NOW AND SEARCH WITH ME OR GIVE ME HELP/TIPS/ETC.!!/goto deathe lord mage becuase i happen to move rooms a lot

i quickly found extremly interesting things and i pretty much solved it. ill type about it tommorow. SO TIRED

< Message edited by ULITRA DESTROYER -- 6/11/2012 19:59:16 >
AQW  Post #: 53
6/12/2012 13:15:07   
Viëlthemedler
Banned

The hat in Natatorium is just from the old Voltaire event where you sink..
So i don't think that's something.
I think there is either something in his house we missed, or a second code for the chest.
Post #: 54
6/12/2012 14:41:57   
Saoni

ok so i have many leads for everyone who wants them. Rock Dog said not to look so hard so i didnt. Outsid ethe house i saw(*and most of you probably saw too*)a sign that says deady, so using it as a lead i went to /house deady and noticed it was in darkovia. Then i went to the map and noticed that in darkovia there was a friday the 13th event.....so that MUST have a clue becuase that deady sign is there for a reason and i think this is it . And if anyone noticed deadys house apeared around the same time as zazuls.

Anyone think im right and if you dont well to bad ill find pugatario and not tell you guys.(just kidding).

AND @above you may be right about the second code

< Message edited by ULITRA DESTROYER -- 6/12/2012 14:43:25 >
AQW  Post #: 55
6/12/2012 16:41:27   
Frost Moglin

@Viëlthemedler: That ship sunk at somewhere beetwen battleon and that island...
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 56
6/12/2012 20:10:09   
clone2200

@ulitradestroyer

if you look up the character deady's CP, it says his account is disabled. so that pretty much means the person could have bought the house and have been a normal person.

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 57
6/12/2012 20:17:40   
Doom wielder

Only thing in Deadys house is a pile of sand, clue?

~Better to die on your feet than live on your knees~
AQ AQW  Post #: 58
6/12/2012 20:26:01   
Saoni

@clone deady could be a character created by zazul
AQW  Post #: 59
6/13/2012 0:37:07   
ninjakid9

@destroyer you said you solved it... "we" are nowhere close. We have no real concrete leads, and while the deady thing is possible, we've searched this lots of times... I'm not being a
quote:

NON-BELIEVbER
I'm just saying that we have a long way to go, and you've already said the thing about deady's house in many previous posts. Just saying.

Now my input: Zazul should give us more clues. The fact is, if ANYONE found out, someone would see it, and ask how they got it. They would find out, and soon everyone would have some zazul items. If nobody has seen it, nobody knows the clue. So that proves nobody has solved the mystery yet. Not even rock dog. We should wait for more clues. What i want more then anything is zazul to log on to the forums and talk to us directly.

Zazul on!!
AQW Epic  Post #: 60
6/13/2012 3:01:30   
Frost Moglin

@ULITRA DESTROYER: I'm pretty sure to Deady is not character made by Zazul. There is game with deady on it at ebilgames.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 61
6/13/2012 4:36:42   
ArchAngelDante

A while ago me and some others were throwing the idea that Voltaire might be the guide we are looking for to lead us to Purgatorio, With this in mind, someone should try Voltaires House...
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 62
6/13/2012 11:29:58   
Viëlthemedler
Banned

Voltaire's house is empty, as i said Ulquiuorra represents emptiness.
Zazul hates emptiness?
Zazul hates Voltaire?
Is that why Voltaire is in the hypnosis room and why his guitars are locked up?
Might be something..
Post #: 63
6/13/2012 11:50:53   
Saoni

you do relize were looking to hard i came up with the deady thing because i came to that without looking hard like zazul has said in the past
AQW  Post #: 64
6/13/2012 11:53:10   
ArchAngelDante

quote:

Voltaire's house is empty, as i said Ulquiuorra represents emptiness.
Zazul hates emptiness?
Zazul hates Voltaire?
Is that why Voltaire is in the hypnosis room and why his guitars are locked up?
Might be something..

My thoughts exactly
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 65
6/13/2012 12:51:13   
Dragonnightwolf
How We Roll Winner
Apr/Jun/Aug15

Okay, let's organize a few things shall we?

First of all, Deady was created by Voltaire. Deady has appeared in practically every single voltaire event aqw has had.

Furthermore, even in the ebil games mini-game involving deady, Voltaire's music plays in the background.

So we can safely say without a doubt that Deady's copyrights belong to Voltaire.

Voltaires guitars being locked up may not represent zazul hating voltaire. Zazul did answer an inquiry I had about the whole hats thing that ties in with him and voltaire.

The hypnosis room states "Obey Zazul" If you were to actually hear Voltaire say this, it would be not hypnosis, but a form of subliminal suggestion.

I honestly don't think that Zazul hates Voltaire, they both have realtively similar looks. Both have dark hair, both have a mustache (and in some cases) both have a beard.

Let's not forget, purgatario coins. The test item clearly tells us there is a currency that is required to purchase the item.

Now the pile of sand, could point to a beach, or a desert, or even the sandsea. I recall we had a beach or something that we arrived at in the first friday 13th event where we first get to face off with the beast of pirates bay.

We know for sure deady and Voltaire are both connected with Zazuls house. None of us are just quite sure yet, how they really tie in.
AQW Epic  Post #: 66
6/13/2012 13:02:16   
Frost Moglin

Was there a forest with beach on 1 friday the thirteen event?
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 67
6/13/2012 13:03:53   
Alchemist Gira

yes deady island was like that but its rare D:
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 68
6/13/2012 13:28:16   
silver knight

I thought it was just members only. it's skullpunch island.
DF AQW  Post #: 69
6/13/2012 13:30:31   
Saoni

i personaly think the answear is not in a member only are there maybe a clue in a member only area but the entrance to pugatario/the coins are NOT member only
AQW  Post #: 70
6/13/2012 13:40:31   
Alchemist Gira

@ silver it is skull punch island but its the return to it where we fought deady for voltaires hat
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 71
6/13/2012 13:46:57   
S Famely

I dont know if this information is important but i found voltaire in safiria's house with the two guitars from the prison
its just a bit weird to find voltaire in safiria's house

AQW  Post #: 72
6/13/2012 13:53:21   
Mechanic_Nikos

If you go to Zazul's house in the room where you see a junkyard,
you will see that there are wheels, ubrellas, lutes and stuff like those.
There's only one place i know where you can find all these. Yokai Junkyard.
I know that you will tell that there are no pine trees or a full moon,
but it worths a try.
Post #: 73
6/13/2012 16:55:49   
xxerox

Hahahah its so fun, how after each thread, we start from the beginning.
AQW  Post #: 74
6/13/2012 19:18:47   
ninjakid9

quote:

Hahahah its so fun, how after each thread, we start from the beginning.

You basically just summed up about 20 of my posts
AQW Epic  Post #: 75
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds General Discussion >> RE: =AQW= Zazul House Discussion X
Page 3 of 21«<12345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition