Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Euro Cup Cheevo idea

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Euro Cup Cheevo idea
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/7/2012 11:01:28   
Smackie El Frog

This is ripped from the ED GD Design notes thead. These ideas are from ConQrR, Calogero, Trans and myself.

quote:

With the incoming soccer event in Europe in the next couple months how about a cheevo to commemorate it. The Euro Cup is only around every 4 years so this could be a nice rare cheevo to have for duelers who are soccer fans. And once again..Go Spain Go!! They won the last Euro Cup and World Cup. Don't stop now!

quote:

Would be very nice Smackie
and imo to make it even better, for example let's say 16 countries participate in it,
16 Cheevos with country flag in it...
You can only buy 1 Cheevo
Each Cheevo starts with 1000 base Rating points
Country that wins's cheevo gets raised to 2500 rating points
Country that gets the second place gets the cheevo raised to 2000 rating points
Country that gets Third and Fourth place gets the cheevo raised to 1500 rating points each.

quote:

That reminds me of what DragonFable did with the world cup last time. Where you bought a countrys cape. And if they made it to the next round you could upgrade it for more stats and a higher level throughout the tourny! That would be pretty epic!

quote:

I think cheevo should start at basic 500 Points and cost no Tokens. I mean missions give it to us already or even more points and they require only a bit more time so no harm. And whichever Country advances in place, they get more Points whilst those who lose don't get any more Points, ever. And gradually rising as they advance until the 1st place. I really like that idea, wouldn't mind since it's somewhat like competition and it's fun! xD

@Smackie
I thought of DF straight away. :P

Please don't use sigs in ED Suggestions. ~Mecha

< Message edited by Mecha Mario -- 6/7/2012 11:05:31 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
6/7/2012 12:15:23   
Mr. Black OP

They could also do something like this for the Olympics, where you can buy an achievement of which country you think will place best overall.
I like your idea.
Epic  Post #: 2
6/8/2012 8:51:17   
Scyze

All of the two ideas from you two should be in game as it is a well known event all over the universe. Joking.

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Euro Cup Cheevo idea
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition