Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Solving LQS

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Solving LQS
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/10/2012 0:39:06   
RageSoul

Hello everyone!

As a lot of us know that LQS means "Limited Quantity Shop" , meaning the stuff it sells are , well , limited ( duh! ) , so if it's sold out , then it's , um , out! I find this as a good reason to give more definition to "Rare" in items , but the problem is that the quantity per item is SO limited . I mean , sure they're supposed to be that way 'coz they're labeled "Rare" , but that doesn't mean it has to be always "SOLD OUT" in every one of 'em . My solution ( so far ) ? For every 3rd week of a month , the LQS shops ( like Charfade's ) should have an Unlimited amount of stuff on Friday ( from 1-AM to 12-NN ) , then on Saturday , it goes back to either 100 or 0 or just whatever amount the Devs wanted .

So....what do you guys think? Necessary or not ?
AQW Epic  Post #: 1
6/10/2012 0:43:27   
drinde

Then why would it be called LQS? It has a UNLIMITED amount of items, and monthly to boot.
DF MQ Epic  Post #: 2
6/10/2012 0:56:39   
RageSoul

@drinde
Well , it'll be still LQS , even if the unli is once a month . Besides , alot of people buy them so what about the ones with work or other important things to do?
AQW Epic  Post #: 3
6/10/2012 1:01:48   
ND Mallet
Legendary AK!!!

Key words: Limited Quantity. That means the number available to buy is limited. Simple as that. They could make it restock every day and it would still be Limited Quantity because there are only so many to buy at a time.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 4
6/10/2012 1:09:52   
RageSoul

@ND
Only problem : they're too small in quantity . I would like it to stay if there are more of these shops and they stay in the game 'til it's over but thanks for the feedback .

Same to drinde too.

< Message edited by Lord Aegis -- 6/10/2012 1:19:56 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 5
6/10/2012 1:41:04   
ND Mallet
Legendary AK!!!

@aegis Personally, the only changes I want to see done to LQS is to make it so players can't buy multiple copies and thus prevent others from having access to it.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 6
6/10/2012 1:45:46   
drinde

I have another idea kind of like this.

The developers put a fixed (forever. "Not even if you pull out your teeth" kind of forever) amount of weapons, say up to 1200 of a certain weapon.

Then, they release 50 of the weapons at each hour, thus giving anybody who logs on during the said day a chance to get the item.

So the weapon is still limited, but distributed in BURSTS.
DF MQ Epic  Post #: 7
6/10/2012 1:47:15   
RageSoul

@drinde
That's a good idea , but the prob is the devs might not be there always to restock , which is so sad .
AQW Epic  Post #: 8
6/10/2012 1:49:20   
drinde

Make it automatic?
DF MQ Epic  Post #: 9
6/10/2012 1:50:19   
RageSoul

@drinde
Sure why not?
AQW Epic  Post #: 10
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Solving LQS
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition