Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

weapon requirements

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> weapon requirements
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/12/2012 11:46:44   
Renegade Reaper

have you ever wasted twice as many credits just to change your build? i have had the problem of not being
able to equip my weapons because of their requirements and having to retrain twice, first to get the stats i
need to equip the weapons i want, second to fine-tune my build. is anyone else tired of that?

what if we could temporarily equip the weapons, but we couldn't battle with them until we met the
requirements? equipping them without meeting the requirements only in the retrain screen perhaps.
this way we would no longer have to waste as many credits.

also i think that we should be able to redo the enhancements in the retrain screen for weapons we have
already enhanced. this would save time. we wouldn't have to exit the retrain screen and open up the
enhancement screen. just a few ideas I've been thinking of for a while.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
6/12/2012 11:55:51   
~*Supra Kiing*~

Support!!
And also if i may add they should have different credit things like 500 is the total change right for builds,stats?
what if they made build plus stats = 500
build seperate meaning didnt touch the stats = 250
and stats meaning didnt touch build = 250?
Epic  Post #: 2
6/12/2012 12:14:47   
Guppy

EDIT: I thought you meant when you change class, your items stay equipped when you just change build. No support, no longer see an issue. Sorryyyyy x.x

< Message edited by Suika Ibuki -- 6/12/2012 12:29:52 >
Post #: 3
6/12/2012 12:23:50   
Lycus
Legendary AdventureGuide!

When retraining if you don't meet the requirements of the weapons equipped, it will say so... So I don't see why this is an issue? If you need to see what you need for your weapons, simply equip what you want to use, then retrain. If you are cannot equip what you want to use with your current build, simply open up a notepad and jot down what reqs they have.

However, the enhancements idea does make sense to an extent to me, but it would take quite a bit of development time to implement!
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 4
6/12/2012 12:27:00   
rayniedays56

Like Lycus, I really don't see an issue. With your weapons equipped, it will clearly tell you if you can make a build with the requirements.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 5
6/12/2012 12:52:48   
Renegade Reaper

the problem is that if you have, say, a support build and then you want to equip a high strength weapon,
you have to retrain your stats just to be able to equip the weapon. and then in order to fine tune your
build you have to retrain again.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 6
6/12/2012 12:54:12   
rayniedays56

I see the small issue you have here. I have done this before, but for me, I just open up Notepad and write down all requirements, benefits, etc etc :) I am very weird about that xD
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 7
6/12/2012 13:06:04   
Renegade Reaper

i know high levels don't see this as a problem, since they can get credits very easily, but when your short on credits
this is a real pain. also when you are first starting out in epic duel, you generally need to use the retrain system
because you are not familiar with making builds.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 8
10/31/2012 2:40:44   
arthropleura

supported, and supra's idea is nice too
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 9
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> weapon requirements
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition