Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

=HS= June 15 Design Notes - Fixes and Rx for Destruction Axe!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> =HS= June 15 Design Notes - Fixes and Rx for Destruction Axe!
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/15/2012 14:04:10   
Postmaster General

quote:

June 15, 2012

Fixes and Rx for Destruction Axe!
Yo Smashers! (1. Much like the name HeroSmash! 2. Sounds cool & 3. “Power people” sounded like the people I pay a bill to LOL)

This week was a busy one indeed. Our Assistant Developers Zheenx, Polistar and DrDOT have been hard at work. Cinderella is getting the storyline setup like a script.

While there is no release this week there were quite a few changes. On /mainstreeteast I made some shops faster to leave, and for the player to appear in front of shop that you exited. Llussion worked on fixing bugs in the /alley. Now that the artwork is building and storyline is planned expect work on that to be a priority. Next week comes the Summer Shop! Which soon after we be picking a summer blockbuster for ideas of the next movie plex.

CVS Gamecard Item

Write a Prescription for DESTRUCTION!

We've been getting a lot of questions about how to get your Prescription for Destruction after you purchase an Artix Entertainment CVS gamecard, so we'd like to clear up the confusion.

Once you've purchased the Artix Entertainment gamecard from CVS, follow these steps to receive your axe:

Redeem your card here: Get your Artix Points and CVS Axe

Check your Artix master account email for easy instructions on how to get your Rx for Destruction axe in any AE game.

You will need to use the code on the card to get your Artix Points, then you'll need to use it AGAIN to get the axe in AQWorlds.

Not sure what we're talking about?

Head to your local CVS Pharmacy because Artix Entertainment Game Cards are now in-stock at CVS locations across the United States! Purchasing an AE-branded CVS game card unlocks the Prescription for Destruction axe AND gets you Artix Points that can be used for any of our games.

< Message edited by Postmaster General -- 6/15/2012 14:05:02 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
6/15/2012 14:34:52   
megakyle777

I was still kinda hoping that Randor and the rest would look to the Threads made here for inspiration.

Anyway, Story Hints Please?
DF  Post #: 2
6/15/2012 22:23:57   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

I like that the term "Smasher" is now to be considered canon. ^-^

Also, I am very glad that the issue with the axe has finally been cleared up. Ashari seems to have come through in that department.

On that note, glad to hear the storyline's been planned out for the most part.
DF  Post #: 3
6/15/2012 22:25:02   
UnityDestroyer

Dis be good. :o
Post #: 4
6/19/2012 14:04:39   
Postmaster General

This quoted from Randor's Twitter:

quote:

Head over to "Captain Macks HEAD SHOP" (/marketstreet) heads from other shops have been move to it and a few new ones added!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> =HS= June 15 Design Notes - Fixes and Rx for Destruction Axe!
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition