Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

(HS) Project Ascendant Discussion

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> AE Fanfiction Discussion >> (HS) Project Ascendant Discussion
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/17/2012 8:10:26   
vulkan

Please Discuss my new story here! And if you think it could use something, please say!

Project Ascendant

< Message edited by vulkan -- 6/17/2012 8:50:56 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
6/17/2012 8:23:19   
megakyle777

Yeah. It could use a link in the first post. So we can, you know, read it.

< Message edited by megakyle777 -- 6/17/2012 8:50:07 >
DF  Post #: 2
6/17/2012 8:30:06   
Shadowlord9k

I'm with Kyle. We are lazy, you need to link it if you want any replies.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 3
6/17/2012 8:49:45   
vulkan

oh, my bad. its on.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 4
6/17/2012 8:50:19   
megakyle777

Well, I just looked for it and read it. A good start. I can't help but wonder who The Dealer would side with in this situation should they bring the war to the city. I guess his first move would be to gather intel on The Shade and pick the side of the lesser evil. Alternativly he may lend the aid of the Colour Corps to the heroes if things get out of hand and they need a peacekeeping hand. For a price mind.

For the record, info on the Colour Corps since it's been a while since I posed that:

quote:

Character Bio: The Colour Corps

The Colour Corps are The Elite Troops of The Dealer's security, a group of madmen given power by biotechnology. Rather then the usual bio describing the whole thing, I will go into the different branches of each part:

Red: Known well for their anger at an unfair world, these soilders are known to exhibit extreme strengh! Led by the insane Sargent Murder, who is the strongest of them all.

Blue: The people of Blue are said to have control over the element of water, and can keep cool and collected in any situation. Led by the grand stratergist Linda Pond.

Yellow: These men and women are able to command the greed in people's heart's and turn them against one another. Led by GoldHorder, whose power grows with every peice of gold he owns.

Purple: Masters of manipulating people's minds, these people drive others insane with mind tricks and making people think other things. Led by whoever they chose at the time. Breifly led by Clown the Jester untill the Chaos Commander Incident. Some still feel loyalty to him, but the pay's too good...

Green: Being closest in touch with nature, these have control over the animals and plants. Said to only work for The Dealer as long as he does not uproot the Great Forests of the world and helps prevent it from being so. The Dealer is happy with such a deal as long as they keep loyal. Led by The Green Serpent.

However, it is said that ultimate supremacy and decisions on how things are done, aside form The Dealer himself of course, is left in the hands of two loyal twins, only known as Black Angel and White Demon. Of course, that's just rumor...Right?

< Message edited by megakyle777 -- 6/17/2012 8:53:19 >
DF  Post #: 5
6/17/2012 9:03:34   
vulkan

^

interesting, they must be one of the few fighting forces capable of beating the undying.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 6
6/17/2012 14:11:15   
megakyle777

They might not FIGHT the Undying. They might fight DC14. Or both. Or neither. In the end, it all depends on whatever benifits The Dealer and the city greatist. He may even play both sides to get something totaly unrelated to either of them.
DF  Post #: 7
6/17/2012 23:43:25   
Kinzdor

Oh I see I messed up BA and White Demon`s whole character thing. In my defnce when you asked me to RP as them I had little to no info on them, or the collar corps for that matter. As for the story tis was good.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 8
6/19/2012 2:50:09   
vulkan

how many of the colour corps are there? few hundred? few thousand? few hundred thousand?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 9
6/19/2012 12:59:15   
megakyle777

I'm not sure really. I'd say more then a few hundred but definatly less then a few thousand. Since they are The Dealer's major force they rarely do much. I would say give them however many or little you need to make it work.
DF  Post #: 10
6/19/2012 13:48:32   
vulkan

im thinking of having a few other players in my story, like i did with thundersmite in the last one.

any volunteers?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 11
6/24/2012 15:53:42   
vulkan

i wrote another chapter!

what do you think?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 12
6/24/2012 17:24:52   
Kinzdor

DUN DUN CLIMAX! Also I can offer a few of my chars to you, they would be Acellrator 3g (hero with super strength, speed, and agility) , his son accelerator 45 (keep in mind that he is around 9 years old, he has all the same powers as his dad with the add on of flight), Darkness, (I`m sure you`ve seen him in the char disscusin thread)Agent K (think I already told you about K) , and Agent Intellect (head info officer of Agency X). If you want to use one of those guys pm me so I can give you more info.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 13
6/27/2012 8:48:37   
vulkan

ive managed to finish my new chapter, co-starring clown the jester!

im worried that ive portrayed him badly, so if you think so, please say.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 14
6/27/2012 11:28:18   
megakyle777

I think you did him rather well. I would have thought he'd give a name to the chicken.

Probably Chuckles.
DF  Post #: 15
6/29/2012 16:28:27   
Clown the Jester

Loved it!

I like the interpitation as well!

Splendid splendid and rather intresting tale you have sir.

I like it.
AQW Epic  Post #: 16
7/2/2012 13:54:53   
Kinzdor

I responded to you`r pm, can`t wait for the next chapter.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 17
7/11/2012 18:22:48   
vulkan

done part of my next chapter. Ill add the rest later...
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 18
7/22/2012 17:33:32   
Slash

It was very well written and looking forward to your next chapters!

Personally, I don't read AE fanfictions but since you requested me to do this, I never regretted it
I like the start of the story, it's very interesting and I love your characters very much.

More power to you!
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 19
7/25/2012 18:36:07   
vulkan

new chapters up! hope its a good one!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 20
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> AE Fanfiction Discussion >> (HS) Project Ascendant Discussion
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition