Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Item Reviews

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Item Reviews
Page 4 of 5<12345>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/26/2012 0:59:37   
goldslayer1

@luna
pretty good maul.
best for support builds for non vars.
too bad the devs flushed support down the toilet so its not as good as before.

frostbolt blaster

< Message edited by goldslayer1 -- 6/26/2012 1:00:54 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 76
6/26/2012 8:52:10   
i like bounty hunter

@ Above
You Got Ninjaed By Me :) (Second Ninja In My Whole Life)

Back To Topic

My Favorite Gun
Wish I Had It! Goes Well With Any Other Christmas/Frystland Themed Weapon!
One Of The Best Weapons Vs George Low!
Dage The Evil Designed It 0_0!

Dread Cannon (My Second Fav. Gun)

< Message edited by i like bounty hunter -- 6/26/2012 8:54:01 >
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 77
6/26/2012 9:23:40   
nico0las

^Very cool gun. Stats are meh.

Stun Blaster
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 78
6/26/2012 10:18:45   
Stabilis

Stat Modifiers:

Strange. Strength that improves Primary and Sidearm damage. Technology that improves Sidearm and Auxiliary accuracy. Support that improves Auxiliary damage and critical chance. This gun can be used very well in a Support build and well in a Strength build. The synergy is almost there, but not quite pure.

Stat Requirements:

Low numbers, but strange. Dexterity? Unless no other weapons have a Dexterity requirement, the Dexterity requirement holds back the gun's potential. The same applies to the Strength requirement. This can be used very well in Support builds, but having Strength reduces the potential. And the same status applies to the reverse! This can be used in a Strength build, but the Support mods hold back the Strength potential. This gun reminds me of a salad.

Design:

I really really like this art. OK, so initially it looks like a water gun (hence the second barrel below the main)... but I can really visualize some key parts. The chamber is visual- it has a neat synthesizer made from plasma technology, the clip is visual- it has an "en bloc" type storage, the sights is visual- a narrow necked laser guide, and a visual replenishable ignition source which are the bulbs of plasma. Very neat. The colour scheme is great as well, some gold trim for polishing the robotic theme.

Dark Varium Blaster

< Message edited by Depressed Void -- 6/26/2012 10:25:08 >
AQ Epic  Post #: 79
6/26/2012 17:28:29   
King Helios

Powerful, but a Support requirement amalgamated with low dex hold it back.

ACRP 45
AQ MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 80
6/26/2012 17:34:11   
rej

Insane number of stats. The gun used to be great for support abusing Tactical Mercs, but it's usefulness died when support was murdered.

Beta Blaster.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 81
6/26/2012 17:44:14   
King Helios

T-T-T-T-TANKIN TIME!!!

'Nuff said.

Machine Blaster
AQ MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 82
6/26/2012 18:33:45   
Killer666

^^^^^^^^^^^^ Out dated Nuff said

Alpha Daggers
Epic  Post #: 83
6/26/2012 21:25:59   
liy010

^Not a gun but I will still rate :)

Good Dex and Tech Mods and some Supp too. No requirements is Boss. Perfect for a Tank-Support build.

Dragon's Breath
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 84
6/26/2012 22:12:31   
TankMage

Very unique and intricate design also a very useful physical gun for non variums ^

Stun Cannon

< Message edited by TankMage -- 6/26/2012 23:14:09 >
AQ Epic  Post #: 85
6/26/2012 22:31:37   
i like bounty hunter

quote:

Stat Modifiers:

Strange. Strength that improves Primary and Sidearm damage. Technology that improves Sidearm and Auxiliary accuracy. Support that improves Auxiliary damage and critical chance. This gun can be used very well in a Support build and well in a Strength build. The synergy is almost there, but not quite pure.

Stat Requirements:

Low numbers, but strange. Dexterity? Unless no other weapons have a Dexterity requirement, the Dexterity requirement holds back the gun's potential. The same applies to the Strength requirement. This can be used very well in Support builds, but having Strength reduces the potential. And the same status applies to the reverse! This can be used in a Strength build, but the Support mods hold back the Strength potential. This gun reminds me of a salad.

Design:

I really really like this art. OK, so initially it looks like a water gun (hence the second barrel below the main)... but I can really visualize some key parts. The chamber is visual- it has a neat synthesizer made from plasma technology, the clip is visual- it has an "en bloc" type storage, the sights is visual- a narrow necked laser guide, and a visual replenishable ignition source which are the bulbs of plasma. Very neat. The colour scheme is great as well, some gold trim for polishing the robotic theme.

This Has Already Been Asked By nico0las And Answered By Depressed Void

Big Bang Gun
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 86
6/26/2012 23:19:26   
King FrostLich

quote:

This Has Already Been Asked By nico0las And Answered By Depressed Void

Stun Blaster and Stun Cannon are two different guns though they have a similar name and the only guns with a special effect.
Epic  Post #: 87
6/27/2012 2:44:41   
i like bounty hunter

Oh Sorry Didnt See That Ok Il Review It

The Only Gun Which Can Stun! The Brother Of Stun Blaster!Requirements Are Weird??!!!!Looks Like Something Ive Seen From The Movies xD

Big Bang Gun
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 88
6/27/2012 16:17:04   
King Helios

UP, Varium seasonal rare.

Plasma Magnum
AQ MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 89
6/27/2012 16:28:24   
XxKirachanXx

Pretty sweet in the looks department, I've always had a weakness for magnum/revolvers, but this seems like a bit of a waste to buy, and I've never seen it in game.

Wraith Revolver <3
AQW Epic  Post #: 90
6/28/2012 8:29:16   
King Helios

Kirachan, I'm reviewing yours.

Wraith Revolver is great for 5 Focus/4 Focus, was only available on 11-11-11.

ShardBlaster
AQ MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 91
6/28/2012 13:45:12   
i like bounty hunter

Not Much To Say Looks Like Any Other Weapons Ive Seen!
Its Like Most Other Guns So Not Anything Interesting To Review About It!
Il Say The Deign Is Ok!

Egg Laser 0_0
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 92
6/28/2012 14:09:30   
ansh0

It's ugly, and a bunny.
I don't know what more I can say about it.

Plasma ACP
Epic  Post #: 93
6/28/2012 17:06:14   
King Helios

Great gun for Tech builds, but Dark VAr. is better IMO.

Hand Cannon.
AQ MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 94
6/28/2012 18:08:59   
XxKirachanXx

Ah the hand cannon, when I bought the heartbreak revolver, it was far outclassed, but after the weapon revamp, I'm convinced that this gun is one of the best that was affected by it.
Easily outdamaging most of the higher level guns affected by encumberance at its level, this is an excellent nonvarium choice up to lv 31 of course :3
AQW Epic  Post #: 95
6/28/2012 20:05:44   
Demon Emperor

Currently the only 35 damage gun in the game... drives me crazy that #1 I don't have it and #2 they didn't make a physical one.

Yup you guessed it - Dark Varium Blaster
AQW Epic  Post #: 96
6/28/2012 20:42:29   
King Helios

You said Dark Var Blaster, I'll review it.

Best gun for Tech builds, high damage. Very good overall, but always seems to be out of stock.

Advanced Tactical Electro SMG
AQ MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 97
6/30/2012 22:21:51   
friend18

^Good stats for a sidearm.

Dark Varium Blaster is in stock for at least a day or two... That gives you plenty of time to purchase it. It's also a broken pvp drop too. :/

Egg Gun (my favorite strength gun, thanks to no support bonus :D)
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 98
7/1/2012 8:44:51   
King Helios

Great gun for Strength builds; I like Dark Star better though. Artistically awful.

Dark Star.
AQ MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 99
7/1/2012 9:40:11   
XxKirachanXx

Ah.... 'tis a very devastating gun, especially in the hands of a bloodmage with high DA, but rather deadly with any sort of strength build.
But with 33 damage, it would seem that its day of prominence will soon come to a close. Also to note, I find the art of the gun to be rather appealing :3

Super Grim Magnum
AQW Epic  Post #: 100
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 3 [4] 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Item Reviews
Page 4 of 5<12345>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition