Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

=HS= Webcomic! (Page 58)

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> =HS= Webcomic! (Page 58)
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/22/2012 16:31:16   
mturf

Forget about me?
(more dots)
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
6/22/2012 19:26:08   
HS is awesome

DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN. BETRAYAL (well, its not like they had an alliance to start with, but still...)!!!!!!!! I really like the storyline btw Mturf.

< Message edited by HS is awesome -- 6/22/2012 19:28:55 >
Post #: 2
6/22/2012 19:45:50   
mturf

thanks ^-^
i hope people like the dots as much as i do. i'v been trying to make them work for a while but the effect has just looked totally out of place on all the previous pages
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 3
6/22/2012 22:04:57   
Kinzdor

I love the dots they make it look all old school comic book like.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 4
6/23/2012 11:02:34   
blank452

"Rosey, run to the centre! Psycho fire demon, run to the centre! Whatever you do, do not stand next to each other!"
Did you mean for the background in each frame to go "more dots, more dots, more dots. Ok, stop dots"?

Thank you mturf for that blast of nostalgia! =D

I do like how the last couple of pages you put the city in the background and then the sky and rain. It gives the comic a great sense of setting, yet when it gets to the main two fighting, the dots add to the impact of what the characters are doing rather then being it's own thing. IMO and all that, but I really do find that kinda stuff really cool.
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 5
6/23/2012 13:09:11   
  Starflame13

I like how the "psycho fire demon's" text bubble changes color to reflect how her tempers rising. And the dots were really cool!
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 6
6/26/2012 13:55:29   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

Interesting... Sorry I haven't been too commentative about the story, lately... I look foreward to seeing how this goes.

I *do* hope little "Rosie" gets free from its effects... For one, I hate the idea of something so sweet and innocent being corrupted like that. Secondly, I think there are far too many evil people already, and the environmental damage she's doing annoys me to no end, knowing such things happen far too often. And finally, but to a somewhat lesser degree than the others- especially the first -while I appreciate the character design, I think her new look is rather ugly; Reminds me of when someone puts on too much makeup or has a few too many vain facial reconstructive opperations. :/
DF  Post #: 7
6/28/2012 17:29:02   
kodix101

This page is very good. Moi is getting eviller and more cunning by the minute.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 8
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> =HS= Webcomic! (Page 58)
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition