Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

BURN THE BODYS AND SALT THE EARTH [AQW fan fiction]

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> AE Fanfiction >> AdventureQuest Worlds >> BURN THE BODYS AND SALT THE EARTH [AQW fan fiction]
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/25/2012 7:53:33   
Finncollier

'to anyone reading this message, drakath has the eye of chaos and all of lore is doomed, hopefully he will wait to learn his new power so we can find the champion of order an almost impossible task, but reading this will seal your fate' gregory folded the parchment he was just reading "what" he said to himself "what...what!" he was yelling as he started running back towards town "LOCK THE DOORS AND GATHER AS MUCH FOOD AS POSSIBLE DRAKATH IS HERE, DRAKATH IS HERE HE HAS THE EYE OF CHAOS" gregory was cut off by a sudden explosion and what emerged from it was the very destruction of lore

that is just the opening of my little story there i will be posting more in my free time!
Post #: 1
7/1/2012 8:35:09   
Finncollier

Chapter 1
news from the north

"wait what, you said 5 silver pieces and i paid 5 silver pieces" steven said to the merchant "yes but in copper" the man had said "so it's still the same amount of coin" he had argued "yes but the sign said '5 silver pieces'" the man said pointing to the sign above him "ok, ok...just give my money back" steven asked "no" the merchant said "i'll be informing a guard about this" he said walking out of the store "damn him i worked 4 weeks in the mines to get that money" he muttered to himself. "Steven!" a voice yelled behind him "huh, oh felix it's you where have you been all this time?" steven asked "the Knight's academy. i'm planing on joining the way effort" felix said "WHAT! your mad you'll die out there..." he was cut off by the pounding of hooves and the shouts of civillans "News from the north, hammer-hold has fallen" the messenger yelled, shouts of outrage arose from the crowd "how could this have happened" "i know its mad to say hammer-hold fell". "Believe it Hammer-hold has FALL" the messenger was stopped talking and there was a dull 'thud' as he tumbled off his horse onto the ground a crossbow bolt stuck dead centre in his chest.
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> AE Fanfiction >> AdventureQuest Worlds >> BURN THE BODYS AND SALT THE EARTH [AQW fan fiction]
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition