Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =ED= June 20th Design Notes - Brace Yourselves: War is Coming - LIVE!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= June 20th Design Notes - Brace Yourselves: War is Coming - LIVE!
Page 3 of 4<1234>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/3/2012 9:23:22   
King Helios

Yea, that's right. I beat the Delta Vault. What now, Exiles?
AQ MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 51
7/3/2012 9:48:27   
Fay Beeee

You not ONLY have to beat it, you have to BREAK it. Have you done that yet? No.

Epic  Post #: 52
7/3/2012 9:57:18   
Pegadius

I am proud of all the people of Exile
We were behind 700k damage..
And now we are in the lead!
Keep it up people and please someone steal Duel Domination's bombs :3
Epic  Post #: 53
7/3/2012 11:58:24   
AztecFighter

He gave them to me for safe keeping so you can forget it :D
DF Epic  Post #: 54
7/3/2012 12:01:01   
friend18

quote:

Yea, that's right. I beat the Delta Vault. What now, Exiles?

That happened to me too :P Unfortunately, my reward was that I lost influence and vault damage. Darn bugs. Interesting how those who were complaining about the war release not coming out yet aren't talking about the war at all... There are multiple bugs due to the rush! And it's screwing up my influence! -_-
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 55
7/3/2012 12:06:08   
AztecFighter

alot of the players didnt want to wait so it was rushed
DF Epic  Post #: 56
7/3/2012 12:18:12   
ansh0

Luck seems to keep running away from me :(

I've done about 100 fights since release but haven't got a single Super Infernal Grenade.

Maybe I'll have to stick with these Infernal Grenades.
Epic  Post #: 57
7/3/2012 12:30:59   
rej

I hope that the strange glitch where bot special's are unusable against the delta vault is fixed soon- it's extremely annoying to have my best ability disabled.

It is difficult to enjoy your cake when your pants are on fire.
~Dragon of Time
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 58
7/3/2012 13:32:35   
Midnightsoul

Actually, it's not a glitch, it's was made on purpose, rej.

WE NEED MORE EXILES!!! PLEASE
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 59
7/3/2012 13:51:48   
VIX

@ansh0 @Wraith @One Winged Angel1357,

Cad will be helping in WAR as much as possible, I've Separated some members to battle in-WAR and some 1v1, and when we don't have daily 1v1, ALL CaD will be Battling in WAR. I'm not selfish but i can't change a faction that been for a year battling 1v1 and change it to WAR Directy. I promise i will do my best to help exiles but i cant do all this alone we need more factions and Exiles players that are active. Well i'm no Demi-god xD but CAD players will participate in WAR and i will too. but remember we still 1v1 faction so we will still go for 1v1 in our daily days.

-Thanks For Understanding
-VIX

< Message edited by VIX -- 7/3/2012 13:52:36 >

Epic  Post #: 60
7/3/2012 14:01:32   
rej

quote:

Actually, it's not a glitch, it's was made on purpose, rej.

WE NEED MORE EXILES!!! PLEASE

I hope it wasn't, since that would be pathetically unfair to focus builds everywhere. I could see why it would be disabled for certain bots (yeti, Bio Borg, etc) but there is absolutely no reason to disable the Gamma Bot's special.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 61
7/3/2012 14:04:53   
  Digital X

Beep Beep! ArchKnight AQ / ED

As all the other bot's specials were disabled while battling the vault, it was only fair that Gamma is too, even though the special is indeed an attack.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 62
7/3/2012 14:08:21   
Algorithm

tnx vy much vix us exile need poiewer of cad!!!! we cna do this fight gfiht fight!!!
Post #: 63
7/3/2012 14:10:24   
Ranloth
Banned

Thanks VIX, we really appreciate it despite not being in the faction and really not affecting us at all but thanks for showing off how 'almighty' you are to community once again! Keep it coming guys, we want more posts as of how great you are as a faction!
AQ Epic  Post #: 64
7/3/2012 14:14:06   
JariTheMighty

A second ago Legion was leading by (over!) 9k points, but now only 200. What's happening?
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 65
7/3/2012 14:15:51   
ansh0

quote:

What's happening?

Exile pwning.
Epic  Post #: 66
7/3/2012 14:51:32   
rayniedays56

Holy crap! 10,000 vault damage in 9 hours???!!

Watch out Legion....this storm has some Rayne in it :-D
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 67
7/3/2012 16:17:45   
SMGS

Please do not discuss bugs and make accusations of cheating. Future Abusable bugs can be reported by PM to Ashari or any of the ED AKs. DO NOT post about them. Any posts that continue to discuss about this bug or any other bugs, as well as any accusations towards other users will be deleted and a warning will be sent.

< Message edited by SMGS -- 7/3/2012 16:18:18 >
Post #: 68
7/3/2012 16:19:37   
ansh0

Almost 3k influence for today, gonna stop here.

15k vault damage in 2 days...not bad.
Epic  Post #: 69
7/3/2012 17:14:14   
Minus123

Sole surviving member of Atlantis helping xD, 8k vault damage today

Can't spend all day on though, have to study for my classes
Post #: 70
7/3/2012 17:21:59   
Midnightsoul

@VIX

ur team did REALLY help. could u PLEASE put 3 more of your members in? We are very close to beating Legion and u faction is very effective. Thank you so much...put we need a bit more support.

-Midnightsoul
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 71
7/3/2012 17:26:13   
Ranloth
Banned

@above
I find it quite harsh towards other Exile players that are fighting too and are making the difference. CAD isn't only faction and without help of others, their "help" would be barely anything unless they play 24/7 which is plausible.

Legion players, can we put 1 more member in? It's enough to counter puny CAD so 3 would be an overkill. :3
AQ Epic  Post #: 72
7/3/2012 18:17:15   
One Winged Angel1357

@the board comment

The board is lagging so it is hard to gauge the war. This morning it was lagging by as much a 9K points
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 73
7/3/2012 18:53:54   
Lord Nub

Honestly I find it fishy how Legion was up over 300k then all of a sudden Exiles were in the lead? Just my opinion but I think there is developer input here to keep it closer than it truly is.

Also, love the new update counter before servers shut down, may not be new but first I've seen it and LOVE it, great job!
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 74
7/3/2012 19:01:16   
Oba

quote:

Just my opinion but I think there is developer input here to keep it closer than it truly is.

This I have been saying the whole day aswell. I doubt this is a clean fight.

If we look at Elf Priest JZaanu's screen shot where she showed who won the first daily war hero, Legion lead with 200k. 3 hours before the reset I went to bed, and legion was leading with 300k. Now, Exile is leading from time to time. I find it most odd.

< Message edited by Oba -- 7/3/2012 19:06:32 >
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 75
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= June 20th Design Notes - Brace Yourselves: War is Coming - LIVE!
Page 3 of 4<1234>
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition