Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

New Mission to change sides once

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> New Mission to change sides once
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/2/2012 22:36:57   
Mr. Black OP

Name: AWOL
Text:
"So you have learned the error of your ways? I can't let you in just yet, prove your commitment to our cause, we need guns and money to fund this war, bring us 10 imperial blasters and 2000 credits."
You need to bring in 10 imperial blasters and 2000 credits to complete the mission.
Reward: You can swear allegiance to the opposite alignment.

I am suggesting this because a lot of people wanna switch sides, several people already asked me to recruit them to my faction so they can go to exile but I told them it wouldn't work. One person even said he will no longer participate in the war because of his alignment.
This can only be done once so you can't switch whenever you want.

Also more achievements for vault damage like:
7500->15k->30k->50k->100k->250k+
Names:
Vault Breaker->Vault Destroyer-> Vault Annihilator-> Vault Decimator->Super Vault Decimator->Vault's Worst Nightmare

< Message edited by Mr. Black OP -- 7/2/2012 22:45:50 >
Epic  Post #: 1
7/2/2012 22:45:52   
friend18

But the problem is that most of those players aren't that great to begin with. They won't play that often and together, maybe a TON of them can actually do some decent amount of damage, but it's just not worth it. When asked what to do in each situation, they really don't know what to do :( If I explain to them what they need to do, they don't really listen :/

Also, most of those players are merely curious as to what the war is like. They keep standing there and asking because a) they can't afford to create a faction and b) they aren't good enough for someone to recruit them.

And I think with war ranks, we need to take off a zero :/ If I'm lucky I'll get to the rank after 7,500 , but that's about it. And that's with me playing 3-4 hours a day and winning almost every fight (lost only 4 fights).
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 2
7/2/2012 22:49:02   
Mr. Black OP

Those achievements I suggested are for vault damage.

Well still they should be able to have some fun and at least play for the side they like best instead of jumping in because of their faction alignment.

Ya the war ranks need to be reduced dramatically.
Epic  Post #: 3
7/2/2012 22:59:01   
Killer666

How about: Damage: 7,500 >> 15k >>20k >>25k >>30K

Rating: 1,500 >> 1,700 >> 1,900 >> 2,500 >> 3,000
Names: same as yours
Epic  Post #: 4
7/2/2012 23:10:04   
Mr. Black OP

Well 30k is easy to get, I'm pretty much half way there after only 1 day and the war will last way longer than that.
Epic  Post #: 5
7/3/2012 0:14:45   
friend18

Hm... I might have to go with your suggestion to change sides... I'd hate to betray my faction, but I really want those upcoming faction sidearms because I have the Exile Locker Key (there was NO warning given about being unable to access the NPC shops if you had the opposing side's key) and now I can't access it since I'm sticking with Legion... The only reason why I had wanted the Exile Locker Key was because the weapons were a lot nicer looking.

Another proposal would be that two NPCs be created and placed outside the Infernal Mines that will also provide access to the shops. I just hate it when I miss out on something without being given prior notification (and no, the choose your alignment wisely blurb did not hint at the shops being placed behind restricted warzones) :/ Another option would be to just place the shops with the footsoldiers at the front of the mines.

< Message edited by friend18 -- 7/3/2012 0:36:01 >
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 6
7/3/2012 5:46:35   
Ranloth
Banned

friend18, try to be honest with him at least: http://forums2.battleon.com/f/fb.asp?m=20449440
You were told before shops went live that you cannot swap keys and they will add new items to shops during the War. It said it clearly in the DNs that it's to prevent switching sides. So I'm for complete no to switching idea, it was a joke during previous war so it's better to stop it now and keep it as it is. You wanted to switch? Well tough, should've thought earlier. (sounds rude but it's honestly true..)
AQ Epic  Post #: 7
7/3/2012 15:29:18   
friend18

I just wanted the key... And no, Practel has confirmed that it was an accident :/ The key part actually never mentioned anything about the keys being used to prevent switching sides. I know a lot of players that temporarily left their Legion faction to obtain an Exile locker key due to the Exile weapons being more detailed.

http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=20452483

quote:

Remember, once you have completed the mission and turned in the scraps for a key, you CANNOT access the opposite alignment's shop. We plan to update these shops as the war progresses.

This implies that you cannot access the other faction's shop (since your key allows you to only access one shop). If this had been made clearer, then yeah, it would have been my mistake. BTW, I ended up doing missions for both sides... And it took forever too :/

< Message edited by friend18 -- 7/3/2012 15:34:19 >
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 8
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> New Mission to change sides once
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition