Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

New robot idea! whith a link to my channel showing a video of my idea!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> New robot idea! whith a link to my channel showing a video of my idea!
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/5/2012 17:14:29   
squareballs5x5

My new mech idea! My ingame name- squareballs5x5

A Bot created by the law man, he made this using blue prints he had been givin by a scavinger who had recently had been searching in the great mines, thescavinger said to of seen something weird in the distance, it was hovering and had won arm, as it grew closer, he felt weaker he said, and the suiloet, started glowing green, as if it became amune to him attacks, the law man grew curiouse if the thing the scavinger saw in the mines is what he built from the blue prints, anctios, the law man has deploid these bots to help out in the war!

Type- physical

special- gives you 15% defence of the opponents strength

Lvl - All

Cost- Credits, 10,000 Or Varium, 1,200

Thanks and i hope you consider! plz let me no via my video in the comments or through my email if you like this idea! and if so i would be happy to try do more drawings as i enjoy doing so, Thanks.

Video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFCoK3b3e0c

Picture - http://s1055.photobucket.com/albums/s504/squareballs5x5/?action=view¤t=Mechcleaver-1.gif#!oZZ1QQcurrentZZhttp%3A%2F%2Fs1055.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fs504%2Fsquareballs5x5%2F%3Faction%3Dview%26current%3DRobot-Drawing.gif

And plz support this idea through this page aswell! - http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=18217265&mpage=24&key=?

Mines are post #- 587 and 588

Thanks!

[Edit] - To add new suggestions! [Edit2] - Added a picture link!

Thanks!

< Message edited by squareballs5x5 -- 7/9/2012 7:03:41 >
Post #: 1
7/5/2012 19:05:14   
SCAR

I think it would be more creative if you said the lawman found the bot in the exile vault. And don't you think that's a bit pricey for a robot?
Post #: 2
7/6/2012 7:15:23   
squareballs5x5

Lols ye that is 2 fair points ^.^ And ye the it may be qute pricy, yet i was trying to give a point that its like antique and maby worth buying, players might just have to take the chance, pluss its ability may border on over powerd? but ye i see what you mean :)
Post #: 3
7/6/2012 7:40:38   
Joe10112

I'm not sure I understand. GIves 15% of opponent's STR to Def?

So let's say my opponent has...60 STR. That means I get 0.15*60 = 9 defense if I use it?

Interesting concept!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 4
7/6/2012 8:11:12   
AztecFighter

it would especially work god on blood mages and all class with High str
DF Epic  Post #: 5
7/6/2012 11:36:02   
squareballs5x5

Yes this is what i meen thankyou for simplafying it ! :)
Post #: 6
7/6/2012 12:22:11   
SCAR

I'm not good at math so I wouldn't have been able to figure that out. But now that I can actually see what it does that's a pretty good robot idea.
Post #: 7
7/6/2012 12:36:47   
squareballs5x5

Thankyou m8 ; )

I hope it gets into the game! would be handy for many builds and just in general really lols
Post #: 8
7/6/2012 15:13:54   
Guppy

Sound's like a good solution to all the complaints of Strength BM's/Strength Mercenary's. It also is time for a new bot, haven't had a new one since the Bionic Battlegear.
Post #: 9
7/6/2012 15:23:28   
squareballs5x5

That is a verry fair point ; ) never really thought aboute the sort of last time a new bot was releasd and yes thats what i was trying to get at, a kinda new way at tackling and getting around certain strength builds!

Post #: 10
7/6/2012 21:13:34   
TRizZzCENTRINO

square balls the ability for the bot was a great idea, but i don't think epicduel would just randomly release a bot without an event,since it takes a lot of time and effort to make one.
so i think you should design one based on seasonal events. or the next war event.
im gonna design a bot for christmas, halloween, easter and maybe a new azrael's bot to go with my sword.

plus didn't they released pyro fly like two months ago.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 11
7/7/2012 6:23:32   
squareballs5x5

2 fair points, the pyro flelease yes now i think aboute it wasnt to long ago xD and yes it would be a random and almost semingly pointlis release but maby, it could be a special war release or something, as the law man found it, he may se it as an opertunity to have an advantige in the war, so whilst the exiles have this, the legions could coppy the desine maby? something like that lol! but ye if that sounds abit lame it could posibly be for another avent like an anaversiry or something, but really EpicDuel can deside when to pute it in and what avent mainly as im not entirly botherd if they change the desighn to fit its puroses!

But ye 2 good comments that i never really thought aboute lols

Post #: 12
7/7/2012 22:10:38   
ghost of death96

its sounds great idea i support you

Removed signature as per rules. ~TG

< Message edited by The Game -- 7/8/2012 0:44:14 >
Epic  Post #: 13
7/8/2012 2:04:27   
Iceyman54

I thinkk this is a fantastic idea, but in order to fit with the storyline, perhaps you would change the story about how the lawman found it.
For example, maybe he found blueprints for it from the vault or even from a mechachillid.
That would fit in with today's war :D

(EDIT: Took off my sig.)

< Message edited by Iceyman54 -- 7/8/2012 2:05:11 >
Epic  Post #: 14
7/8/2012 7:16:33   
squareballs5x5

Thank You, i apretiate your support :)

And yes that is a good idea as i was thinking aboute the little story i made and it dousnt really fit :L

Thanks! :)
Post #: 15
7/8/2012 10:50:29   
King Helios

1. The cost should be 10,000 Credits and 1,200 Varium.

2. Love the special!

3. New story:

Late in the night, beneath the famous Delta Mines, there was an awesome creation. It looked like some sort of hybrid between a Hazard and a human. A Mine Guard was on patrol, but when he saw this beast, his strength was sapped entirely. A shield formed around it, and the Delta Bug was born.

Like it?

4. Can be bought from Valestra (Fortune City).
AQ MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 16
7/8/2012 11:11:08   
squareballs5x5

Thats awesome :/ xD yes that is the new story i guese lols! :D The new prices, im not to sure, but they sound a bit better ; )
Great suggestions!

Thanks!

quote:

it would especially work god on blood mages and all class with High str

Yes, true, as this pretty much is the reason i came up whith this idea :)

I see it as a whole new way of playing if yousd right agenst strength builds!

Merged double post. ~TG

< Message edited by The Game -- 7/10/2012 3:43:39 >
Post #: 17
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> New robot idea! whith a link to my channel showing a video of my idea!
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition