Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

NPC LVL 30 & 35 in WAR - ability to control them in 2v2 matches

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> NPC LVL 30 & 35 in WAR - ability to control them in 2v2 matches
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/5/2012 18:16:45   
R U A FIGHTER

I have an idea for Epic Duel NPC bots lvl 30 and 35 in the current war. As the bots have a mind of their own,, which normally is the incorrect decision, perhaps in the next war if an NPC is on the same side as the player in a 2v2 game, can the players have control over the NPC, decide what they do, who they attack etc. This will make the game more fun for the players. regards rob
Post #: 1
7/5/2012 18:50:26   
tgod

That is basically 1v1. Its fine the way it is.
AQ MQ Epic  Post #: 2
7/5/2012 19:09:27   
SCAR

This is nothing close to 1v1. I see what your saying it would be pretty fun if you could control your own npc but I'm pretty sure this would take a lot of work for the staff to make, it is a pretty decent idea tho.
Post #: 3
7/6/2012 4:39:22   
R U A FIGHTER

Hi TGOD,

The idea is to have some control over the NPC's as at the moment they have a mind of there own and most of the time have no pattern to their fight plan and therefore battles are being lost. Maybe not control what weapons they use but to say which opponent to attack first.
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> NPC LVL 30 & 35 in WAR - ability to control them in 2v2 matches
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition