Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

infernal interdicter massive strike ability suggestion

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> infernal interdicter massive strike ability suggestion
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/6/2012 16:31:55   
Glyos

Since the mutating weapon with this ability is the same material as the infernal slayer the infernal slayer should get the ability also. Plus the frost mutating weapon and the frost slayer both got frostbite ability so why not give the infernal interdicter massvie strike ability to the infernal slayer.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 1
7/6/2012 17:53:15   
sylar67

ya i already posted that it got deleted on gd ...
quote:

Since

quote:

Forged from the same rare crystals as the Infernal Slayer, the Infernal Interdictor is a sight to be feared on any battlefield.

taken from the dns that means infernal slayer should have massive strike too !!!
otherwise it was totally a ripoff
Post #: 2
7/6/2012 17:56:17   
SCAR

I'm guessing because the Infernal Slayer does energy damage there for giving it a physical special ability, Will I just couldn't see that happening.
Post #: 3
7/6/2012 18:10:05   
Drianx

Buffing a rare item is a bad thing to do so a big NO here from me, no matter whether I have that item or not.
AQW Epic  Post #: 4
7/6/2012 18:12:55   
Guppy

The Infernal Slayer isn't getting the buff, that was the whole point in releasing the Infernal Interdictor. Sorry to burst your bubble.
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> infernal interdicter massive strike ability suggestion
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition