Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Infernal War: Delta Vault's Defeat Reward

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Infernal War: Delta Vault's Defeat Reward
Page 1 of 212>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/6/2012 16:34:40   
DeathGuard

Due to many accusations about bugs helping a biased side, many have complaint about it and making the Devs looks like the culprits which isn't right since they don't create the bugs to help a side. This damage bug which has held many rants and discussions on how Legion/Exile abused bug to take the leads on the war, makes hard to tell if this war was really fair. I had seen both sides’ progress and both sides work really hard to defeat the Vault before the other side did, that’s what counts. I think they should award not only Legion but Exile also with the Vault achievement. This war started with mistakes and didn’t give everyone a fair chance; low levels got crushed by higher levels since 2 vs 2 didn’t have the 5 lvl range. I think it would be the fair solution to this first stage of war, and fix the bugs that could probably give advantage to any of the sides before they release the 2nd Vault Door. Obviously the achievement will be awarded to Exiles when they defeat the Delta Vault.

Thanks for your attention,
DeathGuard
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 1
7/6/2012 16:40:00   
Death Jr

I'm legion and I agree. The beginning was buggy and who knows what people did on both sides.
Post #: 2
7/6/2012 16:40:58   
Oba

quote:

Obviously the achievement will be awarded to Exiles when they defeat the Delta Vault.

Obviously not...
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 3
7/6/2012 16:48:28   
Lord Loss...

Yes. Absolutely. the legion worked so hard to win the achievement just a day before exile players could get it, isn't that a great reward. You exiles were shown enough mercy already when we weren't able to engage the 2nd vault door imediately. I mean have you ever heard that 1 side stopped the war and waited for the other side to catch up? We were promised that the winners key would be made into an achievement not the whiners key. Exiles lost by over 3 million, you really think that if there was no bug exiles would win? If exiles get an achievement for coming in 2nd place that would be just idiotic on the developers side. If you are gonna make us compete don't give loosers the same rewards as winners.
AQW Epic  Post #: 4
7/6/2012 16:49:53   
Oba

I found Smackies words very wise and not useless at all, so please keep writing! :)
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 5
7/6/2012 17:07:22   
Oba

quote:

@Lord Loss: Thank you for your useless words as well as Smackie's. I don't find "idiotic" this suggestion, if you do please pm about it and don't make out a scandal out of it.

But it IS "idiotic", why do you think some legion players have played like crazy? To give the winners and the losers the same reward? Not really...
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 6
7/6/2012 17:16:59   
Death Jr

Also the cheevo Says the first door crumbles so I think both sides get it once the the first vault is destroyed on each side.
Post #: 7
7/6/2012 17:21:06   
Oba

Yea they will but its still... BALONEY!
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 8
7/6/2012 17:23:12   
DeathGuard

@Oba: Re-tras my first post and look what I wrote: both sides try their best and that's what counts. Not only Legión players played like crazy, Exile players also placed that way though the Exile forces were less than Legión's this war. I'm okay if you don't agree but please respect this thread and don't use offending words since not only me but many people get offended.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 9
7/6/2012 17:26:55   
Oba

No that is not what counts, its a war... do I need to explain that word? And if you take a look at that bar on the top of ED in-game, it says the difference from that Exile played like crazy And I have not used a "offending" word against you..
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 10
7/6/2012 17:30:25   
DeathGuard

@Oba: Re-tras my first post and look what I wrote: both sides try their best and that's what counts. Not only Legión players played like crazy, Exile players also placed that way though the Exile forces were less than Legión's this war.

On topic: I'm okay if you don't agree but please respect this thread and don't use offending words since not only me but many people get offended.
Please deleté my last post, I'm on phone and sometimes it posts by itself.

< Message edited by DeathGuard -- 7/6/2012 17:33:29 >
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 11
7/6/2012 17:30:59   
Guppy

Exiles aren't getting the achievement, Nightwraith tweeted,
quote:

first to get the Vault to 0HP gets a chance the Mechachillid Armor AND and a Rare Achievement for the side who takes down the first defence first.
Therefore, we Legions beat you by over 3,000,000 HP, you don't deserve to be given it, why would you get it if we worked so hard to also. We beat you, by over 3M at that. Stop saying you should get it to, you're not going to and that's the end of that. In a War, first to get somewhere, get's the said reward, not "this wasn't fair, that wasn't fair.. so let's give it to both sides."

< Message edited by Guppy -- 7/6/2012 17:32:32 >
Post #: 12
7/6/2012 17:34:07   
rej

Agreed. The glitches made the battle unfair, weather for Exile or Legion is still unclear. Both sides should be awarded equally, especially since it is impossible to switch sides to receive any one-sided rewards.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 13
7/6/2012 17:36:17   
Oba

quote:

especially since it is impossible to switch sides to receive any one-sided rewards.

That would have to be one of the main reasons to give "one-sided rewards" in my opinion...
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 14
7/6/2012 17:42:40   
The Game
Pegasus Overlord

If this subject cannot be discussed without degenerating into hurtful language and attempting to belittle each other, there won't be a discussion here.
AQ  Post #: 15
7/6/2012 17:47:22   
Oba

@Death Jr, but they WILL get the armor aswell... Sure, if they rather get the achievement instead of the armor, I'm ok with it.

The alignment who killed the vault door first was gonna get "first dibs" on the armor and a achievement, thats what they said in the beginning.

< Message edited by Oba -- 7/6/2012 17:49:26 >
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 16
7/6/2012 17:50:03   
Death Jr

The only reason the exiles are complaining is cause of the cheevo. It's 1500 points that's a good amount. The lower levels however want the armor.
Post #: 17
7/6/2012 17:53:11   
Oba

Yes now they are complaining about that, because they know they still are gonna get the armor. But if it was the other way around, that they were promised the achievement but not the armor. It would be chaos here....
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 18
7/6/2012 17:55:41   
Mokta 3

Why should exile get this cheevo if they got beaten, and bigtime to...

quote:

Exiles aren't getting the achievement, Nightwraith tweeted, quote:

first to get the Vault to 0HP gets a chance the Mechachillid Armor AND and a Rare Achievement for the side who takes down the first defence first.

There is no equality in a war, u win or u loose...simple as that.
Epic  Post #: 19
7/6/2012 21:40:34   
DeathGuard

quote:

The only reason the exiles are complaining is cause of the cheevo. It's 1500 points that's a good amount. The lower levels however want the armor.
I'm not complaining, neither generalize since I may be Exile yes, but I'm the one of few who has talk civilized and give a possible solution, I recall the key word on bold. You may read my first post and I didn't say Legion win because of the bugs, I stated the bugs didn't give EVERYONE a fair chance.

quote:

Yes now they are complaining about that, because they know they still are gonna get the armor. But if it was the other way around, that they were promised the achievement but not the armor. It would be chaos here....
No one is complaining once again, I stated my opinion : I didn't say Legion win because of the bugs, I stated the bugs didn't give EVERYONE a fair chance

@Mokta3: Thanks for your soft reply, you are the only one who hasn't said that Exile is complaining because we want all or we think Legion win unfairly. This isn't sarcasm, I really appreciate it.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 20
7/6/2012 21:42:44   
Etrigan

Okay, let's think of the Mexican-American war. America won, and mexico lost. Does that mean Mexico should be given credit for winning also? No. With the American Revolutionary War, the Americans won also. Does that mean the British keep control, or get credit for winning? Also, no. It should not be different for this war. It may have been unfair, but hey, you don't always get what you want. Sorry Exiles, the Legion won the first part. You guy's are just going to have to cope with it, because maybe you might win the second part, or another war.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 21
7/6/2012 21:52:44   
DeathGuard

@Clash: I do understand but as I said
quote:

neither generalize since I may be Exile but I don't talk for all
so please just refer to me rather than whole Exile.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 22
7/6/2012 21:59:12   
Guppy

This discussion is pointless, Exile is not getting the Achievement, it's a one-sided Achievement.
Post #: 23
7/6/2012 22:02:51   
DeathGuard

@Guppy: Sorry, but this is a suggestion and you don't decide if it gets in or not, I will wait for a response from the Devs, if they say no/yes I will accept and stop suggesting my idea, until then I will keep my thread alive.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 24
7/6/2012 22:08:34   
Guppy

Fay Beee said only one side will be receiving the Achievement.

EDIT: G00NY confirmed, Exiles won't be getting the Achievement nor will you be able to get the Armor. I doubt the Armor part is true though.

< Message edited by Guppy -- 7/6/2012 23:29:05 >
Post #: 25
Page:   [1] 2   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Infernal War: Delta Vault's Defeat Reward
Page 1 of 212>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition