Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Upgraded Founder's Armor

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Upgraded Founder's Armor
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/6/2012 20:18:57   
Etrigan

Hello, this is my suggestion for new Founder's armor. You see, there's only two versions, low level (about 12) and mid level (about 25), but where are those higher levels (30-34)?I'm posting this because I am a Founder myself, but the armor is starting to let me down. The stats are a little low, I think it needs both defense and resistance, and it's time the higher level founders got new armor. However, instead of just giving the armor to founders, maybe put it in a little shop like the Delta Knight is, for maybe 30,000 credits, and make it similar to the beta berserker concept with Aqworlds, make it expensive (but obtainable )and have it in the shop for either 30,000 credits or 5,000 varium, and have it only accessible by Founders.

Armor Details

Equipment Type: Armor
Defense Type: Hybrid
Enhancement Slots: 10
Special: Mutating Armor

Defenses

Defense: +5
Resistance: +5

Stat Modifiers

Strength: +8
Dexterity: +9
Technology: +8
Support: 0
Requirements
Level: 30 - 34
Class: Mercenary / Tactical Mercenary
Male Female(Outdated)

Armor Details

Defenses

Stat Modifiers

Requirements
Class: Bounty Hunter / Cyber Hunter
Male Female

Armor Details

Defenses

Stat Modifiers

Requirements
Class: Tech Mage / Blood Mage
Male Female

I know it may be a little overpowered (or underpowered), but I think founders need this kind of boost. We've gotten so much in the past (and we thank you), but that stuff has gotten outdated. Please comment about what you think. Thanks.

< Message edited by ClashOfTheTitans57 -- 7/6/2012 20:32:15 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
7/6/2012 20:26:26   
rej

The system looks well thought-out, but I have disagree with the concept.

I'm probably going to get flamed for this....

Founders have received many things in the past, as mentioned elsewhere. I just don't see how its worth taking the time to reward a few players while there are so many other issues in need of attention that effect the entire game.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 2
7/6/2012 20:42:29   
Guppy

quote:

Founders have received many things in the past

We deserve them, and it's not like this is a new item, it's just a Upgrade of something we already have, the current Founder Armor is pointless to me as I'm Level 33 and would love if they upgraded it to fight us higher levels.
Post #: 3
7/6/2012 20:47:14   
Etrigan

@Guppy - Feel free to post changes you feel might be necessary, as I don't know how strong to make the armor. And, you have a good point, it shouldn't take very long to change the armor, just add physical defense, make the def/res 5, +1 on stats and increase level. (And stick it in the shop, of course.)
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 4
7/6/2012 20:47:00   
ND Mallet
Legendary AK!!!

quote:

As a general rule, no buffs will be granted to rare items. This is regardless of their status as Limited, Seasonal, Promotional, etc. In order to achieve a more balanced system of play, buffs cannot be guaranteed or handed out on a regular basis. This policy has been decided by the game staff and is not likely to change. However, if you feel that your case is especially strong, that is, you have numbers and evidence to support your conclusions, you are welcome to contact the game staff using this forum's PM system to discuss it more thoroughly. Keep in mind that the game staff cannot promise that your case will be followed through upon, as the game's balance will take precedence over personal requests for the sake of all of the game's vast player base.

In regards to this discussion thread, you are still permitted to discuss buffs to rare items, but these discussions must be placed within this thread.

quote:

No discussion/request for buffing or enhancing Founder Armor - Any additional perks that founders may recieve will be at the discretion of the staff.

Both found in the Balance Thread so obviously this suggestion would fit there, if anything but not even there because the second quote directly prohibits the topic. Like it's been stated, they have received quite the fair share of rewards, anything else extra will be entirely up to the staff and it's not likely that it will be an armor buff or upgrade of any sort.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 5
7/6/2012 20:49:53   
Guppy

Well since this isn't even allowed to be posted, read @above. This won't even happen, I would love it to, but it won't.
Post #: 6
7/6/2012 21:33:54   
Etrigan

Ah, that sucks. I was really hoping for this, considering i don't have any money to buy Varium for awesome armor, so this is the best I'm getting. Requesting lock.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 7
7/6/2012 23:55:00   
Mr. Black OP

It's technically not a buff though, its just an armor only accessible to founders that they have to buy. But the second part is eh.
Epic  Post #: 8
7/7/2012 1:22:50   
NDB

If your armor is outdated, buy a new one. That's what everyone else is doing. I think this is just cheap and you just want it cuz you want to better than everyone else since you're actually a founder. Plus Delta Knight is pretty much the new Founder.

< Message edited by NDB -- 7/7/2012 1:24:02 >
Epic  Post #: 9
7/7/2012 6:32:34   
Oba

Obviously I'd love to be able to use my favorite armor again, but nothing is getting buffed anymore. Again I'd like to get it stronger, but there is no point in having these discussions.

Founders want it ----> Non-founders hate us for wanting it.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 10
7/7/2012 8:09:35   
Reki

Im a founder and love the armor, but i have to disagree. Leave the armor as it is.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 11
7/7/2012 9:17:59   
Ranloth
Banned

I love how cheap upgrade to Founder Armor is, 30K or 5K Varium is really a little considering Credits come by easily. So I pay just that and I keep my fully enhanced Armor forever. Yay!
Why? Founders need no more buff, get a new Armor or live with your Founder. Founder Armor already lasts easily to Lvl 34 with loss of -2 Res usually which is really very little difference considering it Lvl 25 Armor. Only because you're a Founder doesn't mean you get upgrades and buffs forever only because you paid once or twice before - if they want to make a reward for Founders, let it be cosmetic item like the Bike we got? (hopefully last gift)
AQ Epic  Post #: 12
7/7/2012 9:57:55   
Mecha Mario
Mechanized Plumber

Locking up, due to the quotes The ND Mallet found from the Balance Thread.

< Message edited by Mecha Mario -- 7/7/2012 9:58:02 >
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 13
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Upgraded Founder's Armor
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition