Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Hi i have a good idea for mercernarys

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Hi i have a good idea for mercernarys
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/7/2012 7:59:12   
candymonster

hi i think that mercernarys are to bad... i am myself a lvl 31 non varium merc.

i think that they should give mercernarys a skill like blood lust or something because all other classes then merc can get mana or hp from "abilities" sure merc can get to from blood commander but it give like 10 hp max and then they have surgical strike that needs to be lvl 10 and have lots of tech to do dmg and give u hp but ofc u are always out of mana before that cbecausr somone emp u or something ... for example can a strengght bounty hunter get 20 hp and more ... also mages and tactical merc have reroute that gives them mana so they can heal and use more "abilities" blood mage got blood lust and cyber hunters have their mana giving ability, that means that mercernary also needs a ability that gives them either mana like reroute or like new blood lust or something because right now its almost impossible to beat a jugger or a varium player if u are non varium merc cuz all other first they make lots of more dmg then non varium players like me, then when we finally get them low for example a tactical merc then their reroute have given them mana to heal.... and blood mages and bounty hunter dont have that prob they just strike up their hp ....

so please make mercernarys better by giving them some better abiliteis that can make them survive better that would be nice
AQW Epic  Post #: 1
7/7/2012 14:14:06   
codenamespartan117

actually, mercenaries are one of the hardest classes to kill, considering most weaons have a a low str reuirement for mercs, u can just get a dual bunker buster build, ive alos seen regular mercenaries with igh defenses 95 h and over 100 mana to be able to bunker buster twice, surgicl strike, adn even sneak in a heal
AQW Epic  Post #: 2
7/7/2012 14:26:29   
Guppy

Mercenary's are very strong, they don't need to be buffed even stronger. You just need to know how to use them. As codenamespartan117 said-

quote:

Actually, Mercenaries are one of the hardest classes to kill, considering most weapons have a a low STR requirement, you can just get a dual Bunker Buster build, I've also seen regular mercenaries with high defenses 95 HP and over 100 MANA to be able to Bunker Buster twice, Surgical Strike, and even sneak in a Heal.

Couldn't help myself but clean up the grammar a little bit.

< Message edited by Guppy -- 7/7/2012 14:27:08 >
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Hi i have a good idea for mercernarys
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition