Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Save Username/Password

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Save Username/Password
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/9/2012 2:05:52   
XapApp

It's really weird to see EpicDuel without a Save Username/Password function on the login menu as all other major games on AE have that. I don't see why there shouldn't be one due to it's the Master Account login since Herosmash is also logged in through the Master Account login.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
7/9/2012 7:30:48   
Vypie

Agreed. It gets a bit tiring to write it over and over again.

Oh, and that would also be useful when you switch servers... currently it is no different from the logout button, as it sends you to login menu and requires name and password. A saving feature would save much time.
Epic  Post #: 2
7/9/2012 7:34:45   
VIX

Not Supported. Because There is a lot of issues about this. when people play in Networks cafe and somewhere at friends people they might save those informations and forgot them saved then get hacked.. Maybe Save Username yeah, But password no. just to be safe.

-VIX
Epic  Post #: 3
7/9/2012 7:40:57   
Ranloth
Banned

AQ, DF, AQW, MQ, HS and I believe AQ3D have it and yet there's no issue? What are you on about VIX? AQW, AE's biggest game so far, has it and it's not a problem so that's quite a weak point since it exists already. Supported ofc.
AQ Epic  Post #: 4
7/9/2012 7:45:47   
Scyze

Its just the way it is pal.

I was gonna suggest this. It is a hassle when you have to type the email address down and refresh.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 5
7/9/2012 9:42:00   
Guppy

quote:

Oh, and that would also be useful when you switch servers... currently it is no different from the logout button, as it sends you to login menu and requires name and password.

Switching Servers doesn't send you to the Log-In Menu, what are you talking about? ;x
Post #: 6
7/9/2012 9:55:16   
DestructingM

Do not agree. Anyone who uses your computer, can sell your stuff and maybe ban you.. or perhaps your account will get hacked..
Epic  Post #: 7
7/9/2012 12:43:34   
Vypie

quote:

Switching Servers doesn't send you to the Log-In Menu, what are you talking about? ;x

It happens for me every time. I sure have no idea why. :(
Epic  Post #: 8
7/9/2012 14:05:01   
Drianx

Supported. All other AE games have this and they are perfectly fine about security.
AQW Epic  Post #: 9
7/9/2012 15:10:22   
rej

This would cut log-in time by up to five seconds. Supported.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 10
7/10/2012 18:50:02   
XapApp

quote:

VIX:
Not Supported. Because There is a lot of issues about this. when people play in Networks cafe and somewhere at friends people they might save those informations and forgot them saved then get hacked.. Maybe Save Username yeah, But password no. just to be safe.

-VIX

quote:

DestructingM:
Do not agree. Anyone who uses your computer, can sell your stuff and maybe ban you.. or perhaps your account will get hacked..

Like they say for the other AE games, if you use a shared computer then do not save your Username/Password. Same goes for if you're at a friends house, internet cafe etc.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 11
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Save Username/Password
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition