Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

If you could make a change to your class...

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> If you could make a change to your class...
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/9/2012 20:25:30   
Etrigan

If you could make any change to your class (or any class), what would that change be and why?
Personally, I'd revert Tactical Mercenary to it's original design with Maul(Instead of Stun Grenade) and Technician(Instead of Blood Shield).

Maul because it ignored a certain amount of defense, and the higher you had it, the higher stun chance you had, thus you would have to put in skill points to match Stun Grenade.

Technician because it didn't require you to give health for resistance, and plus, it raises TECH, so indirectly increases resistance, thus making the increase slightly lower.

Keep in mind, this is a discussion, not a suggestion.

Edit: I see most of you aren't telling why. There's no point in telling us without the reason. Please, give a reason for your personal change.

< Message edited by Etrigan -- 7/10/2012 14:59:28 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
7/9/2012 21:12:31   
ScarletReaper

I would make fireball improve with support, give tacmerc smoke back, and replace bloodlust on bh with static charge
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 2
7/9/2012 21:16:28   
kittycat

Increase Plasma Cannon's power to suggest Tech builds, reinstate Assimilation in exchange for Intimidate.
AQ MQ  Post #: 3
7/9/2012 21:16:42   
Ranloth
Banned

I see next few posts mentioning taking out previous nerfs and making classes OP again whilst destroying any mean of balance. Smoke to TLMs? Take out Reroute or Mineral Armor completely - was even said by Shari that it was either Smoke or Reroute.
Might turn into flame thread too since people will start to mention how they dislike changes made so far too.. And it also falls under Balance Thread since changes can be made as long as they are balanced and it's not hard to discuss it in Balance Thread which is quite dead already (no one posts so you can raise your point and not get it covered by bunch of other people's posts).
AQ Epic  Post #: 4
7/9/2012 21:26:58   
My Name is Jake
Banned

With CH I would like to either replace malf with smoke or make malf increase with tech or dex for this war.
AQW Epic  Post #: 5
7/9/2012 21:38:06   
Zeoth

Take PA off Cyber Hunters, give it technician back and restore static charge back to its old self and *BAM* creativity returns.

"Support needs a pretty decent buff on all levels." ~Zeoth
Post #: 6
7/9/2012 21:38:34   
Guppy

quote:

I would make fireball improve with support, give tacmerc smoke back, and replace bloodlust on bh with static charge

The whole point in BH having Blood Lust is to be different from Cyber Hunter, not be the same.

I'd probably nerf Blood Mages by removing Blood Lust.
Post #: 7
7/9/2012 21:40:25   
veneeria

Even though blood shield drains out our hp, it has got the longest duration as a buff in game. It could be really useful if you had some kind of hp/tank build but seeing as we agility, i kinda don't see any use to it .. :/

I got to admit that stun grenade is not really the right skill to be a substitute to maul, the skill is way too weak and energy consuming.
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 8
7/9/2012 22:35:03   
Blaze The Aion Ender

I would give BM the resistance shield of CH, the mineral armor from mercs, hybrid armor and it keeps bloodlust, then put 10 in Mineral, bloodlust and the defense skill from CH, then put as many as i could in hybrid, then use delta knight, then do juggernauts with the ultimate defense build :D

Realistically, I would just add bloodlust to merc

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 9
7/9/2012 23:59:15   
Mr. Black OP

CH:
Bloodlust instead of SA and give massacre a dexterity requirement. Why? Cause I would dominate the game with it.

< Message edited by Mr. Black OP -- 7/10/2012 0:00:07 >
Epic  Post #: 10
7/10/2012 2:01:06   
Blaze The Aion Ender

@ Black op
The one reason I didn't like CH is because it didn't have bloodlust, I swear if they put it on the class I would be so irritated
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 11
7/10/2012 7:04:47   
T.600

Change the field medic cooldown for TMs.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 12
7/10/2012 7:38:37   
ScarletReaper

Ok, let me rephrase mine. For tlm I would give smoke and remove reroute, and reason I'd take bloodlust from bh and replace with static charge is because I'm sooooo tired of strength builds. Same reason I'd want fireball to improve with support.

< Message edited by ScarletReaper -- 7/10/2012 7:39:52 >

DF AQW Epic  Post #: 13
7/10/2012 11:00:57   
Rui.
Banned

tech mage and blood mage have absolutely nothing in common. Replace supercharge to bloodcharge or whatever. A new strength based special.
Post #: 14
7/10/2012 13:30:15   
carabuno

Bm
replace supercharge with 3 turn str increasing special
fireball increase with supp
replace bludgeon with beserk again
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 15
7/10/2012 19:36:48   
ScarletReaper

^I like that idea better.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 16
7/11/2012 0:11:21   
nico0las

Give static a 100% hit rate (or return energy regardless of contact or not).
Make fireball support based but return berserk.
Make Supercharge improve with dexterity again.
Give TM some sort of low health regeneration.
Give TLM smoke back.
Give Mercenaries a strength based move with a high hit chance.

MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 17
7/11/2012 0:20:46   
liy010

^That could be easily abused. TM with Max Overload, Max Plasma rain, 7 Reroute/DA and 6 SC (Which now improve with Dex)
High HP, around 140
High EP, enough to Overload once, Plasma Rain once and Supercharge once.
Full on Dex spam.
See what I'm saying here?
If SC was to be back on Dex, overload would have to be on tech

My 1 change. Make SC increase with support. Seriously, now Caster mages just used SC instead of Plasma rain before plasma bolting you again...
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 18
7/11/2012 1:43:49   
Drianx

My changes:

Replace one of the three (!) grenades of TLM with Berserker or Maul.

Make defense/resistance and damage progressions DIFFERENT from one class to another. Thus a Merc and a CH won't need the same amount of strength to reach 20-24 dmg. This way some classes could be oriented on strength, others on support and so on.

Make Field Medic improve with Support, but at a slower ratio than before.

Return Field Medic to its original and shorter cooldown. This would counter strength builds ALOT.

< Message edited by Drianx -- 7/11/2012 1:46:20 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 19
7/11/2012 1:44:53   
truc

Well most likely our ideas won't contribute and even matter because Iv'e tried countless times and no one would listen but I suggest tac merc to have smokescreen back, this class is very underpowered. Oh well... no one will listen.
Epic  Post #: 20
7/11/2012 3:50:06   
Death Jr

Tac Mercs are very good if u try and not care about fast wins. As a tac Merc I have a 98% win ratio. A majority of complains involve improving something for that class to have a high win ratio and also a fast win rate. Or it's to nerf a class that already has a high win ratio and wins fast.

On the other hand what would happen if all of the classes went to their very first skill trees ( ch's having plasma armor cause then they would be very weak) and heal increased with support and had a 3 turn cool down. Also stats improve as they did in beta.
Post #: 21
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> If you could make a change to your class...
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition