Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

TLM WAR BUFF IDEA

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> TLM WAR BUFF IDEA
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/11/2012 1:21:58   
ED Kimahri

My idea was sence tlm completly suck in the war you can do this.

add smoke take out rerout replace rerout with static charge and lower mineral armor to like 9-8 and take out either frenzy or poison.

i cant change class and i wana be tlm and do war and do GOOD. please tell me if u like
AQ AQW  Post #: 1
7/11/2012 6:50:29   
Ranloth
Banned

For the war? This will be useable in game and no since it's pointless. This isn't balance forum either and taking out skills and replacing with existing one isn't solving balance at all. Try Str TLM instead with maxed PA, maxed Reroute and probably high Frenzy to get HP back to somewhat loop.
AQ Epic  Post #: 2
7/11/2012 16:27:25   
Etrigan

quote:

add smoke

Already been removed.
quote:

take out rerout replace rerout with static charge

No, because then we have to constantly strike/sidearm to regain energy, plus at max level there's 1% more gain, AND if we get blocked, no energy gained, and if the vault blocks us, then we cannot get more energy (preventing heals sometimes) and the high damage it already does gives us a lot of energy via reroute.
quote:

lower mineral armor to like 9-8

NO. That is the main reason I don't constantly lose is because it's at 12. If it's reduced, Cyber Hunters would be considered overpowered because they have Plasma Armor. Same thing as Mineral Armor, but is +12 resistance maximum. Plus, if it WERE 8 or 9, then the numbers of defense would repeat themselves, because there are 10 skill points possible to put in and the maximum defense gained would be below that, so that would be unfair to the players because we would have to waste skill points on the SAME defense. No.
quote:

take out either frenzy or poison

Taking out Poison would de-buff TLM's by a great deal, and Frenzy is in no need of replacing, it does 100% damage and steals health for VERY low energy cost.
quote:

i cant change class

50,000 credits to do that. You can get that within 3 days to a week, depending on your win/loss ratio average and how long you play.

Oh, and to top this off, this belongs in the Balance forum.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 3
7/11/2012 16:40:12   
suboto

no tlm already got missed up 19times leave classes the way they are i can deal with oped ch thats my only issue as a tlm is those ch(varium users) other then that i am ok with tlm so leave it be and stop crying (not trying to troll/be rude or mean). Just dont want history to repeat its self.
Epic  Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> TLM WAR BUFF IDEA
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition