Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Where's the balance in this? One would think it's an easy fix :s

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Where's the balance in this? One would think it's an easy fix :s
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/12/2012 10:38:07   
STRUT MY MUTT

Three times today in 2v2 War Battle (with four real players, no mechachillids), both of my opponents we're strong level 34's. I'm also a level 34 player but unfortunately, my partners were a level 28 in two matches, and level 29 in one. All three games we were humiliated by the enemy, it was a slaughter on the low level player...killed by 2 hits if I remember correctly.

What I'm suggesting to be an easy fix is this. Simply make there be a 3 LEVEL CAP on the difference. A 6 level difference is ridiculous IMO. A level 28 should never have to face a level 34.

Anyone else agree?

< Message edited by STRUT MY MUTT -- 7/12/2012 10:39:06 >
Post #: 1
7/12/2012 14:04:28   
Ranloth
Banned

quote:

Anyone else agree?

Why would they disagree in the first place? ;)

Yeah it's messed up a bit, could use a tweak like you said, 3 Levels difference gives you fair matches since their equipment will be at similar power level thus lowering the disadvantage. :)
AQ Epic  Post #: 2
7/12/2012 14:24:15   
King Helios

Make it 4, so equipment will still be the same, and waiting times will be shorter.

If 4 levels I support. 3 = kinda meh, fairer but longer waiting time.
AQ MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 3
7/12/2012 20:22:45   
Etrigan

I like this idea, but, like King Helios posted, it will have longer waiting times.

< Message edited by Etrigan -- 7/13/2012 12:38:59 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 4
7/13/2012 12:32:35   
Rui.
Banned

its ok to have a low level partner. But when your opponent boosts over and over and calls you a noob, that when i get angry. Top level players need a new battle mode. Something like elite battles where only level 34 players can enter. So its gonna be 34 vs 34 in one on one and 2 on 2. Perhaps give vs better credit reward
s for winning what do you say?
Post #: 5
7/13/2012 13:11:22   
STRUT MY MUTT

Rui, a level 28 partner that gets killed from 2 hits is ok? So then you're jugging two strong 34's at the beginning of the match who both have full health? Maybe that's ok for you, but to the rest of us mere mortals, it's not.
Post #: 6
7/13/2012 14:05:16   
Rui.
Banned

i have played this game since december and over 7k battles in 2on2 giving me a commander rank.
I am telling you that just to let you know i have some experience in this.
In those 7000 battles i have had that situation over and over. Seen players with 50 health and 150 energy players with level 1 weapon at level 33. How is it ok for a level 33 to use that weapon now ?
Sadly thats 2 on 2 and over time you get used to it and just smile it away. One on one is a better alternative if you have low tolerance.
I am positive this has been brought up multiple times but they just dont seem to care. Actually the level difference has gotten worse.

< Message edited by Rui. -- 7/13/2012 14:06:46 >
Post #: 7
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Where's the balance in this? One would think it's an easy fix :s
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition