Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

bug report for reward

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> bug report for reward
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/13/2012 14:42:25   
Rui.
Banned

this war has brought up so many bugs. I wonder what the new testers contributed.
For all the pain we endure i recon we get a voucher for every genuine bug we report that effects gameplay. Typo and other misc dont fall under this.
The voucher gives us access to buy a bugreporter cheevo or maybe some unique weapon that symbolises that we contributed to the betterment of this game.

Fyi the yeti bot is still broken can you fix its frostbite its been 2 months now.
Post #: 1
7/13/2012 15:06:34   
Etrigan

Etrigan says no. I think this is a bad idea, for some people may not know how to report a bug. Etrigan says that's unfair to give an achievement and a weapon. Etrigan does not support.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 2
7/13/2012 15:30:13   
AztecFighter

not supported i agree with etrigan and i want to add something why do we have to be rewarded for everything?
DF Epic  Post #: 3
7/13/2012 15:32:25   
Ranloth
Banned

quote:

this war has brought up so many bugs. I wonder what the new testers contributed.
For all the pain we endure

Kinda made me laugh.. Pain we endure? It's not like affects your gameplay in major way unless the bug broke the game or doesn't allow you to do anything at all.. -.-

And keep wondering. Some bugs cannot be found when it's about 10 Mods testing them, sometimes it takes whole server to be filled in for bugs to appear which is normal since same thing happens in many other games.
AQ Epic  Post #: 4
7/13/2012 15:42:26   
Rui.
Banned

made you laugh is it. Well my chrome browser wants to have a word with you. 3 times in a day the vault bugs my chrome with its bug of playing simon says, eventually spiking my ram usage and adversly making my youtube house mix music hang. It takes me 10 minutes to get back to form just to dread the fact i have to put up with this again...

What i see next on the forum is titan probing us with when ! how ! where !
Appreciate his enthuiasm but yea we need a cookie for all the things we put up for having fun in this state of mind we call epicduel.

@aztec i played a game called lineage what recently shutdown after 12 years. There was a time when some players wife needed a rare blood group, the husband was chatting with his pledge mate when one player just did a world chat stating blood needed in arizona. You wont believe but 3 people from that game went to the hospital to donate blood eventually saving the woman life. ncsoft the games developers surprisingly gave each of them a unique sword of life (just a normal katana) it was all over the news that online game helped save a girls life.
So yea sometimes in life its
good to get a free cookie for your effort.

< Message edited by Rui. -- 7/13/2012 15:53:40 >
Post #: 5
7/13/2012 21:08:11   
Etrigan

Etrigan says that we already have an achievement for that.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 6
7/13/2012 23:56:16   
frosty123

YOu do get rewarded. You get that warm fuzzy feeling that you helped someone.
Post #: 7
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> bug report for reward
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition