Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Several Ideas (mostly from alpha)

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Several Ideas (mostly from alpha)
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/16/2012 15:48:56   
gothacked

Well i remember a lot from alpha and almost everything about it was awesome. One thing i think that should def be changed back is how the tech boost looked. I honestly think that looked really awesome and there was more to it.

Another suggestion is if exiles lose the vault Oz should go back to being to a hologram. That was one thing i distinctly remember about alpha which would be a nice touch again especially if exile loses.

I think that Bounty Hunters Can be nerfed easily by raising the requirement for smoke screen and support requirement for massacre. Many will say that Bounties are over powered but people who say that are either tanks or bounty hunters. To make up for the nerf (please :D) bring back diamond blades. It was a great skill for bounty hunters and with the nerf it can still give them an even chance.

To nerf Blood Mages i think there should be a strength LIMIT for fire ball. For example you cant have fireball if you have over 70 strength (including with stat modifiers.) That way we dont have blood mages going into every fight "MONSTEROUS FIREBALL AND BLUNDGEON" you lose.

Now mercs. Mercs always find a way to get like way OP if they just think a little and copy the same build (i see the same one like everyday). For one they basically can get Delta armor by increasing hybrid to max. The way it was before where it took a turn to change the defense worked really good and i didn't see the point in changing it:/ That could help with the issue of having a great move right off the bat (bunker) then using berzerker. there like blood mages before there mini nerf.

Now i dont want a bunch of post like HOW ARE BOUNTIES OVER POWERED? If you think like that i dont care about your opinion lol. Suggestions or ways to improve my thoughts or what is wrong with my thought would be greatly appreciated

Thanks
-Tal
Post #: 1
7/16/2012 16:59:30   
Ranloth
Banned

Only Str BHs are OP'ed so don't classify all under that since it's wrong. There are plans already to fix it but give it some time, Devs do know about it. And Diamond Blades? It's pretty much DA so you're making them even more OP even with requirements + if Mass has higher requirement then so will SC (TMs) and SS (Mercs) so it's fair + Malf could get touched too due to Smoke.

Strength limit is a no. 70 WITH modifiers? I get that by having about 30-40 Dex/Tech + base stats from my items, or at least low/mid 60s so this is overkill and you'd have to kill TMs too with their Bolt so straight forward no. You can always scale progression slower than it is now to lower the damage which is much simpler and by raising it by +1 more Str (1 damage/5 Str) then you'd lose 5 damage off Fireball per every 100 Strength (there's still a difference).

Mercs and OP..? High EP build is great for them, it's beatable and good chance for them to compete. There are others but in no way Bunker + Zerker is effective as much since Zerker is blockable and no EP regen hurts. There's BC for HP which goes with them 2 skills but Zerker can be risky to use and BC takes turn to use as well. And HA change wasn't a nerf; total is still the same but split thus Hybrid Armor. And saying Delta Knight Armor helps them to be OP isn't class' fault but Mercs aren't OP either unless you really are a bad player at high Level. Lastly, in no way BM = Mercs in power, you're way off since DA = HA (damage = defences) and they get passive HP regen..

quote:

Now i dont want a bunch of post like HOW ARE BOUNTIES OVER POWERED? If you think like that i dont care about your opinion lol.

We are allowed to have our opinion dude.. Your suggestions were posted here by you and you want us to give feedback, not restrict us on it so you can get good words out only. So yeah..

AQ Epic  Post #: 2
7/16/2012 21:53:00   
Camoflague MerC

^^^^^^^^^^
Agree with everything Trans said.
Epic  Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Several Ideas (mostly from alpha)
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition