Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

(DF) Dragonman's Songs, Poems, Stories and more

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> AE Fanfiction >> DragonFable >> (DF) Dragonman's Songs, Poems, Stories and more
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/16/2012 20:30:58   
Dragonman

Hey so I thought I might start writing some AE Fanfiction (Specifically DF)

I Have a Discussion thread here. So please put any praise, Or constructive criticism there. Thank you!

Pyromance: Xan's Version of "the Safety Dance":

Takes place Early in the Fire War

P p p p p
Y y y y y
R r r r r
O o o o o

Pyromance!

We can BURN if we want to
we can leave your friends for dead,
cause if friends don't BURN and if they don't burn
well they don't have a flaming head

(Do the Pyromance!)

I say, we can BURN where we want to,
a place they will never find,
and we can act like we own this world
leave the real one far behind

(Do the Pyromance)

We can BURN where we want to,
the flames are young and so am I.
we can BURN real neat from their heads to their feet
then surprise 'em with a victory cry

(Do the Pyromance!)

Say, we BURN if we want to,
and we know nobody will survive,
and you can act real rude and totally remove
in fact you have a burning drive.

(Do the Pyromance!)

say, we can BURN,
we can BURN,
everythings out of control,
we can BURN,
we can BURN,
BURNIN' it from pole to pole,
we can BURN,
we can BURN,
everyone look at my hands (They're on Fire)!
we can BURN,
we can BURN,
everybody takin the chance....
Pyromance,
we'll pyromance
yeah it's the pyromance

We can BURN if we want to,
we'll leave all your lifes behind,
as long as we have FIRE,
we're never gonna lose it,
everything won't work out fine.

(Do the Pyromance)!

I say, we can BURN if we want to,
we can leave your friends FOR DEAD,
cause your friends don't BURN,
and if they don't BURN,
well they don't have a flaming head,

(Do The Pyromance)
say, we can BURN,
we can BURN,
everythings out of control,
we can BURN,
we can BURN,
BURNIN' it from pole to pole,
we can BURN,
we can BURN,
everyone look at your hands(They're on Fire),
we can BURN,
we can BURN,
everybody takin the chance....
Pyromance,
we'll Pyromance,
we'll PYromance,
we'll Pyromance,
Yes we'll Pyromance
oh it's a Pyromance
Not a Cryomance
Not a Necromance
Not a Technomance
Not a Chronomance
Not a Geomance
Not a Hydromance
Not a Aeromance
Oh it's a Pyromance

Repeat with Konnan signing along (Stuff in Parenthesis is sung/ Spoken only by Konnan)

(Sung to the tune of Safety Dance)

< Message edited by Dragonman -- 6/21/2014 14:50:26 >
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 1
8/19/2012 21:37:35   
Dragonman

Book One: Zero

Prologue:

Dragonman finally realized what he had to do...

Well, maybe telling a story involving time travel in chronological order doesn't make sense. I guess we should start at the beginning, which happens to be near the end.

Technically, this was Dragonman#66 who we are speaking of, a far different being then any of the other Dragonmen. When he was born, or technically speaking, cloned, he woke up blinked a few times, seeing the chrome world with three green beings for the first time and, as the cloning process allowed him to awaken fully matured, he said his first words.
"WHAT IS ME."
Ok, maybe not fully matured. The grammar, along with other knowledge, started flooding in as time passed by.
"He awakes, and successfully this time, too!" said a human-sized green lizard, marked with the number Fourteen.
Another lizard thing, marked with a Twenty-Six said; "Yeah, he didn't come out yodeling and dancing around like the last one." Twenty-Six glanced at a third, labeled Sixty-Five.
"It's not MY fault my power is music. It's nowhere near as lame as Fourteen's "
"Remembering everything you ever see, hear, smell, or in other ways sense is a VERY noble power" said Fourteen
"Yeah, it is WAY cooler then strength" said Twenty-Six.
"I wonder what his power will be." said Sixty-Five.
The new being thought that these three were ingnoring him, so he tried again.
"WHAT AM I?"
"Oh you are Dragonman#66, and if I recall correctly, and I always do..." started Fourteen.
"LAME POWER" coughed Twenty-Six quickly.
"If I recall correctly," said Fourteen again. "You are the one Zero wishes to see."
"You are of course correct" said a withered old man, who was obviously not related to the other three (seeing as he was human), coming through the door.

The new being, or Dragonman#66 as he should remember to call himself, glanced, on a whim, at a round moving device. There was a long stick pointing at the number one and a short one pointing at the number 3. He instinctevly knew that that this meant the time was 3:05. A final lizard thing, or Dragonman he assumed, walked in behind Zero. He was labeled fifty-five.
"Now, correct?" Said Fifty-Five.
"I AM DRAGONMAN#66" said Dragonman#66.
"No, wait, it must be exactly 3:06:34" said Zero.
"What are you two talking about?" inquired Fourteen.
"Never you mind." said Zero. "Sixty-Six, repeat what you just said in about a minute OK?"
"OK!" said Sixty-Six. As he said it Zero fell on the floor, the clock hit 3:06:34, and Fifty-Five held out his hand.

Suddenly, it was all gone. His skin was no longer scaly.
"I am Dragonman#66" he said, sounding muffled. As he realized he was on a dirt road, a pair of hands grabbed him.
The man with the hands said; "That's good fer yer, son. My names Hyonix, I'm a fisherman roun' these here parts, and I think yer'd be best coming along wif me. Yer look like yer've had to many Moglinberries, right?"

Chapter 1: -1000Y

They were sitting at a table in Hyonix' home. He had been kind enough to let this poor soul who had "o'viously bin kicked out, fer somethin' or 'nother". Dragonman felt obliged to not tell Hyonix of his true origins. He was, however, picking up on the primitive language rather quickly.

Hyonix had also been kind enough to begin making dinner. It was fish of course. Apparently, "only thin' worth eatin' is fish, Salmon, Halibut, Bass, Swordfish, Catfish, Dogfish, so many kinds o' fish." This luckily gave Dragonman time to think. Wonder things, like where the scales he had went, where the others and the building went, and what eating was like. At least, he thought I'll have that question answered.

Meanwhile, Hyonix was having a simpler time. He was preparing fish in the best way possible, fried. He didn't exactly know what compelled him to take this stranger in, but this man was odd. Quiet and reserved, even more so than one of those dragonlords in that keep nearby. Hyonix figured that maybe he could get this man to work for him, selling the extras, and then he'd be able to afford a better fishing boat. Hyonix led a simple life.

Later on, when dinner was made, Hyonix sat in awe as his new freind scarfed down 3 whole fish.
"How's it tastin' fer yer?" Hyonix asked, already knowing the answer.
"I find the sensation, quite palatable" Sixty-Six paused. "I like it!" he corrected himself taking another fish.
"I kn'w wh't fancy words m'an. I'm not stupid" said Hyonix. He wasn't lying either, he'd go on to invent the submarine, which was a little like a metal boat that could work underwater. He had almost gotten rid of it because, quite frankly, it was useless for fishing.
"Of cours', I'm sorry."
"Wh't 'xactly do yer do?"
"Oh, I..."
"Yer 'ne o' them Dragonlords, aren't yer? Yer must be stationed a' th' keep a couple o'er there."
Seizing this opportunity "Why yes I am. You are a very good guesser" Sixty-Six helped himself to another fish.
"Do th'y ev'r feed yer o'er there?" asked Hyonix.
"Oh yes, I'm sure they do." said Sixty-Six. Hyonix let this one slip.

There was a knock at the door. Hyonix excused himself to let the guests in.
"Th're's a couple'a" he paused "g'ntlem'n a' th' door fer askin' if I've seen yer. Freinds o' yers?" Sixty-Six got up.
There was a withered old man in a white lab coat, and a dragonman labeled Fifty-Five.
"Yes, I know them." said Sixty-Six, slightly worried.

"Thank you for letting us encroach on your hospitality, good sir" said the old man. They were all sitting at the small wooden table, enjoying Hyonix's culinary skills.
"It's no' a pr'bl'm I hav' pl'nty o' fish to spar'." said Hyonix... careful not to use any e's in words that don't end in er.
"Now if you excuse me I'd like to talk with Sixty-Six privately, if you don't mind. You could speak with Fifty Five."
"Why o' cours' I coul' giv' th' two of yer som' 'lon' tim'." said Hyonix excusing (or rather 'xusin') himself outside.
"What is going on?" asked Sixty-Six once Hyonix and Fifty-Five were gone.
"Well, not even a day old and you aleady can tell something is wrong, you are doing quite well."
"I askked you what is going on." repeated Sixty-Six.
"Well, let me explain..." said Zero. "The Dragonmen have all had special powers each attuned to one type of magic."
"And mine is..."
"Not important currently, and frankly I don't know. What I do know is you will be the leader of the Dragonmen, when I am gone."
"How?"
"Unimportant. But you are a smart lad, can you guess Fifty-Five's power?"
"Teleportation?"
"Close. It's time travel. You are in the past. One thousand years before you were born. This is a test, if you pass... you become our leader, and if you fail, and I know you won't..."
"You sound like Fourteen."
"Haha! I do don't I? Good kid. Anyway, if you fail, we all die."
"Everybody dies?"
"Well not entirely true. If you fail, nobody will have been born." Zero was sounding quite morbid. What kind of sick person would put anyone through a "test" so risky?
"Why am I a human now?"
"Oh, that's my power, body switching, and since I'm obviously completely ancient, I've learned how to do it to other people."
So much was running through Sixty-Six's brain. He was so confused. Like a fish that was looking out of its bowl to see a pair of giant eyes staring at it.
"Since this is a test, why didn't you give me time to study the source material?"
"Haha. Funny kid. I'll give you a hint for question one. 'Hyonix is a good guesser'. You said that yourself".
"What does that even mean..."
"Out of time... Pencils up! Hahaha!" Zero laughed some more while getting up out of his seat. "Come Fifty-Five it's time to go! We musn't keep your mother waiting!"
They left quickly. Hyonix came back inside his shack.
"Now, wha' w's tha' all 'bout?"

It was the next day. Hyonix had taken to calling Sixty-Six a new name, Albert, because, apparently, Fifty-Five told him that was his name. He went with it. It was easier to be known as something other than a number. After sleeping like a log, which was to say not at all, the last night, he was ready to figure out what he was supposed to do. The answer came to him in the unignorable form of Hyonix.

Hyonix had walked in to Sixty-Six's small room and politely asked:
"Yer ar'n't gunna b' her' 'nother nigh', are yer? I c'n't 'fford t' feed yer t'day, an' th' Drago'lor's pro'ably need yer."
The Dragonlords... of course, that must be what Zero meant, thought Sixty-Six
"I should be getting to the Dragonlords... they will need me" said Sixty-Six
"We' b' s're t' vis't! Ha! Per'aps I m'ght vis't yer!" said Hyonix, thinking about how being a Dragonlord, was probably easier then being a charitable fisherman.

Sixty-Six was off. Leaving the small, yet cheerfull shack he followed the lone road away from the lake, into town.
"Get back, ruffians!" yelled a man in silver armor. "Thievery is not permitted in this, or any town, under article 12 of the common sense act..." he continued. He kept speaking, but nobody cared.

He was facing about six bandits surrounding him, one of which could definitely use fire, seeing as he sneezed some up.
"What seems to be the problem?"

< Message edited by dragonman66 -- 9/4/2012 18:36:19 >
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 2
9/22/2012 21:45:35   
Dragonman

Chapter 2: Prove:DM66=DL

"The problem is this idiot won't give us all his money" said the flame-sneezer.
"Well, he did say it was against the law" said Sixty-Six.

The armored man refrained back speaking in depth about the common sense act. He had decided, that that would be breaking article one, stating don't do anything that will get you killed, unless you have good reason to.
"I know these ruffians, they are the terrible gang The Flaming Illnesses; Sneeze, Cough, Headache, Nausea, Sore Throat, and Pneumonia." said the silver armored man. "But I am Fifio! Dragonlord extrodanaire!"
"Great. Wait a second, how can you have Fiery Pneumonia?" Asked Sixty-Six.
"IT BURRRNS!" yelled a heavily bundled bandit, presumibly Pneumonia, in answer.
"So you guys are a notorius bandit gang." said Sixty-Six.
"Yes, we... ACHOOO" flames came out of Sneeze's nose in the middle of his sentance burning Pneumonia.
"AARGH!" screamed Pneumonia, in more pain now.
"What Sneeze means to say is we are notorius, hardened criminals so get out of our way." said a bandit with a raspy voice, obviously Sore Throat.

The rambling went on, and the inept bandits all revealed their ailments. Sneeze, was sneezing fire and, Cough was coughing up magma. Pneumonia could burst into flames, at great pain and, Headache could fire lasers out of his head. Nausea and Sore Throat were actually just two pyromancers who had nasuea and a sore throat respectively.

By the time Sixty-Six realized this, the bandits were so distracted, Sixty-Six tapped Fifio on the shoulder and gestured for them to walk away.

They calmly made their way towards the dragonlord camp.

Unfortunately for them, about an hour after they left, Sore Throat saw their footprints.

"So you want to be a Dragonlord?" said the recruiter. A relatively fat man, he had the face of a butcher, and the body of a man who frequented the Butcher, Baker, and possibly the Candlestick Maker. Why on Lore he would need to eat that much was a mystery to Sixty-Six.
"Well, I guess. I kinda just followed this guy."
"YOU LET A CIVILLIAN JUST FOLLOW YOU TO OUR SECRET RECRUITMENT FACILITY?!?!?"
"Umm.. yes sir" said Fifio, almost as inept as the Pyromancers.
"AAAARGH" Sixty-Six amusedly watched the fat man scream. "GET. OUT. OF. MY. OFFICE."
"Yes, sir!" said Fifio happily.
"Excuse me, I wouldn't mind being a Dragonlord help fight our enemies in...."
"Don't say that country's name out loud! It's bad luck. We just call it Slugwrath's Kingdom."
"... Slugwrath's Kingdom."
"So, can you explain to me, why we have enemies, on the other side of the world, that don't know our continent even exists?" he said using some of the knowledge Zero had told him in conversation the previous night. Zero, Fifty-Five and Fourteen had been visiting him every night, for a total of three times. He had leanrned among other things, that he was to play an important role in the development of... the unameable country, and, from Fifty-Five, that Fourteen was an arrogant know-it-all. What he didn't learn is what arrogant meant.
"Top secret information. Known only to the high-ranking Generals."
"So you don't know?" Sixty-Six had also not learned what rude was. The recruiter stared at him, his jaw hanged loosely. A fly flew into his mouth.
"Go get fitted for a uniform, and don't let me ever see you again." If Sixty-Six knew what rude was, he would of thought something like, How rude! or I wonder what's for breakfast. It's such a good idea, a meal in the morning.

Fifio got demoted to guard duty, on the perimeter of a secret base. How boring.

Fifio fell asleep, on the perimeter of a secret base. How stupid.

Fifio woke up, hearing crackling, then there was a sneezing noise, and Fifio joined the legion of the undead. A very popular alternative to living in death's realm. You too can join for a small fee of ten dollars!

A raspy voice said: "we've hit the jackpot, guys."
A second louder voice yelled: "IT BURNS!!!!!!"
"Quiet Pnemonia!"

< Message edited by Dragonman -- 1/25/2013 21:08:35 >
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> AE Fanfiction >> DragonFable >> (DF) Dragonman's Songs, Poems, Stories and more
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition