Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Oped cyber hunters

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Oped cyber hunters
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/17/2012 15:44:59   
suboto

Ok when im in a 2vs2 and i vs a cyber hunter its like a already the cyber hunters won. Even when i do jug and i vs cyber hunters they still win no matter what build i use i tried str build i tried focus 5 build i tried tech build i tried support build nothing works. So my suggestion is fix something about them please.

Ok i suggest that cyber hunter get a new skill called tech shield to replace plasm armor there for getting raid of plasm armor and it does +blank tech simlar to techican and this includes a added bonus of 1hp per skill lvl each time u deliever dmg to a max of 10 but how ever it goes also by the dmg to produce like say u hit 3 u get 3 hp simlar to frenzy and techican combinded now that is my suggestion :)

< Message edited by SMGS -- 7/17/2012 17:46:52 >
Epic  Post #: 1
7/17/2012 17:49:36   
SMGS

Just a reminder that you should be discussing your suggestions, not class strategies/builds. You can discuss that topic in the Battle Strategy forum. I've deleted off topic posts pertaining to that.
Post #: 2
7/17/2012 17:51:15   
suboto

ok thats fine but i have been getting mocked by ch people they are mean to me but u are the boss so i will obey your rules now on sorry archknight and i will take screen shots for proof
Epic  Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Oped cyber hunters
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition