Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Weapons trading system....

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Weapons trading system....
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/18/2012 17:42:39   
qmaz

Trading system...

I think it should be more of... "Player A would like to trade items with you. Click Accept and enter Security Password (Different from your Epicduel Password) to trade"
^^lyi010 suggest^^
My name in game 100Gramu

Post edited. Don't tell forum staff what to do. ~Mecha

< Message edited by Mecha Mario -- 7/18/2012 18:14:16 >
Post #: 1
7/18/2012 17:45:38   
Ranloth
Banned

There are security issues with this. Besides this is from other thread - http://forums2.battleon.com/f/fb.asp?m=20503090 - from a Staff Member:
quote:

Trading will be something that most likely will never be released in EpicDuel, due to the high risk of scamming and other issues that stem from Trading. Most games that include trading have huge issues with players who don't understand the game trading weapons for something that isn't worth it, or being scammed, and having all their items given to someone else. The amount of issues that would come from implementing trading is much higher than the pros that it gives. So unless there's a way to make it scam proof, it won't be happening.
AQ Epic  Post #: 2
7/18/2012 18:16:18   
Mecha Mario
Mechanized Plumber

As there is already another topic on this subject, locking this up. Please use the thread Trans has provided instead.

< Message edited by SMGS -- 7/18/2012 18:27:17 >
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Weapons trading system....
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition