Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Beta and Gamma players who didn't claim the achievement.

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Beta and Gamma players who didn't claim the achievement.
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/20/2012 6:42:41   
khalidon5000

On my alternate accounts which I started before my main (which is also beta but I claimed the achievement on that account) , I am unable to get the beta and gamma achievements even though I played on those accounts during those phases.
My suggestion is to perhaps add a feature which allows you to claim the achievement through some sort of database of accounts as hopefully the developers have a method of knowing when a account was created???

Anyway if it's possible could this feature be implemented?
Epic  Post #: 1
7/20/2012 6:57:53   
kingpowerlord

Totally disagree, if you forget its your fault.

I might be harsh but its the truth also the process for doing this would have to be manual to create a separate database by seeing when the account was made and that would waste too much time.

Again your fault.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 2
7/20/2012 16:48:12   
suboto

I agree with this thread my merc was here during beta and that time i didnt know what cheevo's were and now i do and i would like to get what is rightfully mine xD
Epic  Post #: 3
7/20/2012 18:57:58   
Killer666

Sorry you didnt get it. But its to late. Doing this would waist SO MUCH TIME for the devs. and its just not worth it
Epic  Post #: 4
7/20/2012 19:00:41   
suboto

Perhaps make a Button called (Claim beta cheevo) or (claim Gamma cheevo) and have a date set to get it. I seen a dev with a alpha chevo after the gamma cheevo and it wasnt in correct order so they do know how to implement them.
Epic  Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Beta and Gamma players who didn't claim the achievement.
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition