Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =ED= Infernal Infiltration Discussion

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= Infernal Infiltration Discussion
Page 24 of 30«<2223242526>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/10/2012 2:08:22   
Rayman
Banned

Cuz its the bot
AQW Epic  Post #: 576
8/10/2012 2:10:33   
midnight assassin

My mistake then. Anyway I'll get that bot.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 577
8/10/2012 2:17:26   
King FrostLich

Not really sure why but these bots are a bit too much. Whatever happened to Pyro flies ever since? Oh wait, people think it's useless anyway.
Epic  Post #: 578
8/10/2012 2:24:40   
midnight assassin

^Because it disables a random skill.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 579
8/10/2012 2:30:21   
King FrostLich

And what happens when it disables one skill that the player constantly relies on? Of course they die. Unless, they have their weapons to compensate for it.
Epic  Post #: 580
8/10/2012 3:01:45   
Unknown Menace

quote:

so the reward for those that did not go to the vault should be something that is worth half or less than half.

Or the anwser is simple.. just.. crank.. up.. the vault cracker achievment for those who do attack it alot.
Everybody can do a 100k vault damage but what do all the big damage dealers get other than the satisfaction of helping there side. Nothing (influence maybe, but they don't need it).

I have 1.2 million vault damage, that is 1200000%. But since i don't get anything for it, why should i even consider using the bombs anymore also. I rather have some more pocket money, than nothing.

@below
I figured i did something wrong, thats what you get when you haven't had math in 3 years. I changed it.

< Message edited by Unknown Menace -- 8/10/2012 3:25:12 >
Epic  Post #: 581
8/10/2012 3:03:47   
Mr. Black OP

^
That's 1200%.
120% would be 120,000.
Epic  Post #: 582
8/10/2012 3:05:24   
midnight assassin

@Frost Lich. It will be better if the player choose rather than random maybe that's the reason.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 583
8/10/2012 3:45:25   
Blaze The Aion Ender

If the player chose, it would become overpowered
Caster build would be useless xD
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 584
8/10/2012 4:13:01   
Oliver Bell
AK in Limbo!

Come on Exiles lets finish this vault by the end of today then we can celebrate a well earned victory and rest on our laurels, or do more warring on other AE games if you prefer.

< Message edited by Oliver Bell -- 8/10/2012 4:14:24 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 585
8/10/2012 5:51:16   
midnight assassin

@Blaze. Their own point of view of course. I know that will be too op and another reason would probably be the rarity points.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 586
8/10/2012 6:08:48   
Fay Beeee

Oliver or they can farm the vault now for the gems to buy new bot. :)
Then use the rest of the time (when vault is down) to farm war rank. :)
Epic  Post #: 587
8/10/2012 6:16:03   
midnight assassin

@Fay. But still it will be better if we spare nothing on legion.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 588
8/10/2012 6:17:54   
Fay Beeee

Exactly and good luck to you :)
Epic  Post #: 589
8/10/2012 6:19:38   
midnight assassin

I shall return.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 590
8/10/2012 6:44:23   
Shock Value

Wait, what? Did fay bee say farm GEMS for the new ROBOTS?

Fay, do you mean sell gems for credits to buy the new bots? o_o confused lol
Epic  Post #: 591
8/10/2012 6:49:00   
rayniedays56

Yes that is what she meant Shock Value. The amount of gems you receive in the war is quite large. Personally, I bought my mechachillid cruiser and silver skull card (added to 50k) in 5 days mostly by gem drops.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 592
8/10/2012 6:54:52   
ansh0

I want more bosses.

Big bosses.
Epic  Post #: 593
8/10/2012 7:00:31   
Jekyll

Yes, I think it's only right to end a major event like a war with a good ol' boss fight. Frysteland had the Fat Commander and Skinny King. Lets have the Queen for this war please! It will be a welcome challenge for most of us!
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 594
8/10/2012 7:33:54   
MrBones

This is the end, beautiful friend. Congrats to Cinderella for the 'Doors' reference.

As the war comes to an end, I would like to do a recap on the whole thing. On the overall, I give it a 8/10.

Positive:

- The way the war was designed, the money factor was almost irrevelant. That, to me, is a huge improvement from the last war.

- The huge amount of credits that was gain through the gem drops and the mandatory battle to get to the door. I am sure everybody took advantage of it, especially the non-var folks.

- For the cheevos and rating collector like myself, this war was a gold mine!

- Lot's of new gear and the non-var got their share.

- I liked the new battle system were I could fight 2 npcs with a fellow Exile member. That was awesome to get to know a fellow exile and it was a nice experience. It created bounds and a sense of belonging.

- The level cap raising during the war. Now at first, I wanted to put that in the negative points. We all saw players, from both sides, farming the cave and not fighting the door in order to level up faster. But it also had a very positive side: The last level cap rasing (level 34 from level 33) created a mass of STR TLM rushing to level up and killing the game for weeks. Every level raise see an explosion of the OP built of the moment, jamming everything up. All the pros rushing to get to the cap. With the war, this effect was dilluted considerably.

- Cinderella story telling is creative.

- I liked the fact that you couldn't switched sides once your decision was made. Consequences when you make a choice is always a winner in games and keep the game refreshing.

Negative:

- The war was a bit long. I understand that the game caters to alot of people and everybody wants enough time to play and rank up but the last door was a bit much in my opinion. I have seen many pro players stop fighting when that last door apeared due to the boredom and repetitiveness of the whole process. Maybe too much HP ?

- The Mecachillids AI was questionable to say the least. I am no programming genious but I believe a better job could have been done with that.

I hope you folks enjoy the war like I did. I want to congratulate all the ED staff for a job well done. Please discuss and add some of your positive and negative points if not listed above. I hope there is more positive than negative!

I am kind of a big deal, so don't act like you're not impressed.
- Abraham Lincoln
Epic  Post #: 595
8/10/2012 7:54:32   
Drianx

quote:

The war was a bit long.

I agree with everything you said but if I had to describe the war in one sentence, that one above would be it. Simply because, no matter how interesting and innovative the war was, I eventually stopped due to boredom. The better achievements did not motivate me far enough to keep going.

< Message edited by Drianx -- 8/10/2012 7:55:29 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 596
8/10/2012 8:12:00   
One Winged Angel1357

The war being a bit long helped me because I spent three weeks away but still managed to do some good damage to all four vaults
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 597
8/10/2012 8:27:03   
midnight assassin

Congratulations
Cindy- I like your creative story telling.
Nightwraith and Charfade- I like the artwork of the new items.
Titan and Rabble- Their efforts in making the game fun by the use of mechas

Giving it a 10/10.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 598
8/10/2012 9:33:50   
Jekyll

9/10 for me.

I wish the war could go on forever - I love how 2 players can fight 2 npcs, there will be no conflict, no insults, no swearing. Great job devs, it can only get better from here.

AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 599
8/10/2012 11:45:11   
Unknown Menace

^
Everybody was already speculating of what there is to discover behind door number 4.
It might be the Mechachillid Queen, waiting for a 2vs1 boss fight.

It's obvious you can't ignore the hints the mechachillids gave in battles, after all they talk so much.

Epic  Post #: 600
Page:   <<   < prev  22 23 [24] 25 26   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= Infernal Infiltration Discussion
Page 24 of 30«<2223242526>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition