As fine a house as Runhawk is, I'll always stick with Mystraven. So please don't assume that everyone is in Runehawk. Also Einhander and a few other forum-members alongside you are WB as well. To be perfectly honest with you, the active ones on the MQ forums that are in MR is pretty much just me, not including the staff. Including the staff that posts quite a bit, its only Mae.
@Teh Cataclysmic One
You can only use them if you're currently in RH.
1. it was never broken. sheer numbers just rendered it unfair. so the staff changed it in the RH and MRs favor. The changed then failed miserably. so now everyone thinks that this will be the magical year when
WB doesnt win.
2. RH and MR have a chance. its just not really big.
3. if WB loses, i will take back everything i say. But we wont lose and ill be the only one right out of 20 people who are all against the WB. You can laugh and say WB sucks and will lose now, but youll get your wings clipped in the games.
1) It was a bad way to compete between the houses in a war as RH is too much of a tanking house.
2) It's more opinion-based, I'm not going to dwell on that.
3) As I said before, you aren't the only WB in the forums.
WolfBlade probably will win without some heavy changes, as their Gears Game Mech (still a horrible idea imo, as compared to us using our own Mech like the first GG) is geared for quick kills and they have the most members.
I'm actually hoping the staff will find another way to compete instead of a war.
Um I'm wolfblade and I beat all game challanges. Other than hitting the lv cap. That I find sorta pointless to do. Unless your talking about doing thows challanges with the WB mech than no I don't think that's possible.
We're talking about in the HM.
Most of the so-called "challenges" are easy with any mecha through use of various weapons. I beat Piotr with the steve, I am sure anyone could beat him with the AWB. However, using only house gear, RH is the only house which can beat lord Piotr, being able to do so with only the ARH and the RH Cloverblade. In addition, the ARH helps greatly against simu-castle, which has not been made easy by power inflation yet.
I did say that using what they are specialized in (i.e. RH - EP Draining, WB - Damage, MR - Nerfing).
Also, its funny how forumites hate WB yet almost all active forumites are RH. of course you guys are gonna hate on WB. Your all RH.
so saying that everyone off the forums dont know how lackluster WB is just your BIASED opinion. the rest of the community is probably saying RH is lackluster.
We're basing that on the fact that WB is almost out-done in every single way by a non-rare mecha, while RH and MR is not. Also that would be because most people like high numbers instead of low numbers.
Hello, priority check, people.
- Buffing MR rewards/new buffed up reward weapons for all.(not asking for too powerful stuff, but something that fits Valor Badge weapons since I haven't seen one shop since... last GGs)
- Buffing Corrupted HMs is also important... more so for the CMR, followed by the CRH.
To summarise, WB may always win in the GGs. But in the end, which House(s) HM's defeated the Simu-Castle and Lord Piotr? Each House has its own merits, but WB's only merit is just to win in the GGs and brag about it. The balancing has been done - so we shall wait...
I would say its something like this for the rewards, but the games should not favor any individual house.
2. Believe it or not i would actually welcome another house winning. if each house won equally, then mabye there would be a reward for winning. but as ive said twice before, RH and MR get thier wings clipped EVERY year. i really cant understand why you guys think that this year will be ANY different from the rest.
Errrr... The first 3 years, all houses had to fight the same amount of waves...
Last year, the staff tried to change it, however I still think that it wasn't really a good way to balancing. As I said before, war is not a fair way to compete as it is favoring WB. We need something that wouldn't favor any houses and something that won't matter due to sheer numbers.