Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Weapons with intentionally bad stat placements and Requirements

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Weapons with intentionally bad stat placements and Requirements
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/29/2012 13:19:53   
edwardvulture

There recent level 35 weps for nonvarium should get a bit of a rehaul:
Energy Mecha Maul
Mecha Maul
Energy Mecha Claws
Mecha Claws
Mecha Disintergrator
Mecha Launcher
Why would the artists put so much work into these aesthetically appealing weapons, if they aren't going to be used much? The stats and requirements they give demands you to make a bad build. For example
Energy Mecha Maul is for mercs It has a 35 strength requirement and 40 tech requirement. If your a decent player, maxing out hybrid and mineral is a must, so that basically puts up a 42 dex requirement. Three stats have now unusually high requirements. The weapon would be good if it didn't give support, but it gives a near useless 7 point, if you can't make a good support build, then why is there support at all?
Another example of ridiculous stat placements is the mecha disintergrator, it gives five support with unusually high requirements in other places.
Also, both the new claws are pretty unusuable for at least one of each hunter classes. Adding 7 support is unnecessary as support is needed for investment in shadow arts.
The energy claws are bad for cyber because cyber hunters need dex so their static charge won't be blocked.
And guns that don't give tech gets deflected.
In conclusion, no one is forcing anyone to buy these weapons, but I'm sure the player base would be a bunch happier as a whole if these beautiful weapons could be used to utilize a good build. There would be more non-varium players competing at the level cap, so that varium would not be void.
If a few unreasonable stats were lowered or moved around in exchange for lower stat requirements, I think that would make this game much better.
And this is obvious, but we all know that the weapons had stats like that to make it look good, until you make unavoidable "bad buidls" with them.Also, ther rare tag makes it to motivating.

< Message edited by edwardvulture -- 7/29/2012 13:41:58 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Weapons with intentionally bad stat placements and Requirements
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition