Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Retraining... Without having to retrain...

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Retraining... Without having to retrain...
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/29/2012 20:49:38   
EDLastGame

I was just thnking... i have different builds for different things as everyone... i have my jugger build, my 1v1 and i dont do 2v2 often so idc bout that... But i save all my builds and take pics so i can go back to them if need be... I was just thinking, hey i wanna do jugger for powere hour but it will take me too long to change my build again so il keep doing war...

there should be... when you retrain, the option to choose a saved build, you pick the build u want, retrain and re enhance for 500 credits as usuall but... to save the build, it costs 300? I think this would be really cool to have cuz i personally hate taking so long to change my build and Re-enhance =/
Please feel free to know if you like this idea, umm yea... -Nakedfist6 ( EDLastGame )
Post #: 1
7/29/2012 22:02:53   
spectra phantom

Yeah i think this would be nice as retrain takes kind of long...
AQ Epic  Post #: 2
7/30/2012 12:11:44   
nis70770

I agree with you EDLastGame.
AQW Epic  Post #: 3
7/30/2012 12:22:32   
Vypie

I agree. We should be able to save diferent build customizations, which could also include equipment and weapon sets.
Currently Retraining takes away too much freedom and creativity with builds, and even prevents someone to be versatile and trying different battle modes.

Who would want to get stuck in a battle mode, if their build wont allow better performance in other modes? 500 credits might not be THAT much, but it certainly holds players back sometimes.
Epic  Post #: 4
7/30/2012 14:29:00   
Ranloth
Banned

It'd mean additional data being saved for each build on the server for every single player. You do realise server costs money and you're asking for something that will save you about 2-3 minutes whilst you can take a picture of your build and save it + picture of enhancements so you remember placements.
Also this can cause lag since more data will be stored on the server and will have to be loaded every time player logs in. I prefer lag-free ED, so no thankyou. And lastly, you can make build before-hand if you find retraining expensive. That way you can get your stats almost spot on before you retrain and avoid wasting Credits to do so!

Not supported.
AQ Epic  Post #: 5
7/30/2012 15:57:04   
Demon Emperor

Trans has a good point. Also, every time I go back to a build I've used before I change it a little bit. Even if I had builds saved I would change them. It only takes me about 5 mins to change my build, and I enjoy doing it.

Good idea, but not supported.
AQW Epic  Post #: 6
7/30/2012 16:22:46   
Stabilis

Retraining would be useful as a garage if retraining put the player into a "retraining module" that allows absolute customization until ending retraining. One step to achieve this is either: remove stat requirements OR be able to equip anything in retraining mode and return to the normal laws of the game when retraining has ended. As in... no exiting retraining until requirements are met the same way our current retraining system handles.

< Message edited by Depressed Void -- 7/30/2012 16:24:25 >
AQ Epic  Post #: 7
7/30/2012 17:20:00   
EDLastGame

Well i do take pcs and save enhances but it still takes me qute a long time cuz alot of times i cant seem to get it all right and i liike to save time.
Post #: 8
8/1/2012 22:27:09   
JohnMenzies

How about making retraining your stats & skills a free option? It's not like it's a weapon that you buy with varium, which EpicDuel profits from.

Please do not use your signature in a forum that disallows its usage. ~TG

< Message edited by The Game -- 8/3/2012 2:37:12 >
Epic  Post #: 9
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Retraining... Without having to retrain...
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition