Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

ACC (Aerodu Council Coalition)- Still Awesome With The Moogle

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> Paxia Clans >> Aerodu >> ACC (Aerodu Council Coalition)- Still Awesome With The Moogle
Page 1 of 41234>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/2/2012 21:13:28   
  Ultrapowerpie

Mail Moogle of AdventureQuest

• The ACC now has its own seal of approval, to indicate if we sponsor/approve/support a thread. If this is ever used without the consent of the ACC and/or is abused, we will not hesitate to report it to the mods/AK's.

• The ACC has just adopted the Articles of Aerodu and is now considerably more organized and professional.

Aerodu Council Coalition:
    (HC) High Council:
      1. Ultrapowerpie (Clan Head)
      2. Blue_Elite (Patriotism Head)
      3. BadHulk (Creative Arts Head)
      4. Doomsday (Diplomatic Head)

Advisors:
      1. Count Krisarius
      2. siris99
      3. JTR5353
      4. Lord Ouranos
      5. Suzaku
      6. Nightly

(PC) Patriotism Council:
      1. Blue_Elite (Head)

(CA) Creative Arts Council:
      1.BadHulk(Head)

(DC) Diplomatic Council:
      1. Doomsday (Head)

Outside Links

Articles of Aerodu

quote:

Article I – The Purpose and General Powers of the Aerodu Council Coalition
Section 1: The Aerodu Council Coalition (ACC) exists to encourage participation in the Aerodu Clan, and to increase one’s overall enjoyment of participation in said clan; to provide the Aerodu Clan’s populous with information and ideas regarding the clan, and, ideally, to effectively draw upon resources to act on behalf of the clan in-game; to manage, better, and provide for the Aerodu Clan’s forum, as hosted by Battleon.com; and to provide direction for the Aerodu Clan in a loose position of leadership.
Section 2: The ACC does not and cannot take away any of the rights that the Battleon.com forum grants, from any forum user.
Section 3: The would-be power of the ACC exists only as provided by the will and beliefs of members of the Aerodu Clan. Likewise the members of the ACC are forumers and do not hold any greater authority than that position grants regardless of the position they hold in the ACC. Should such a time come that the members of Aerodu feel that the clan is being mismanaged in part or in full, the amount and degree of such outcry will be considered and corrective action up to and including the full dissolution of the ACC will be considered to remedy such complaints.

Article II – Voting Process and Rights
Section 1: All matters that are deemed important enough to be specifically addressed by the ACC Council Coalition (typically determined by a thread being specifically made by a member(s) of the ACC and being regarded as "official") are to be resolved by simple majority vote between the Council members (either High or within the Council depending on circumstances). This process may be as organized or unorganized as desired provided that if there is a difference of opinion that the majority favor for that decision is clear (i.e. if 2 High Council members want idea X and 1 wants idea Y and there are a lot of posts by other members of Aerodu, it should be made clear that idea A was selected by a 2 to 1 vote [assuming that it was not decided that a poll was required]).
Section 2: The voting process of the Councils is to always be determined and resolved by the currently active Council members. Due to uncertainty in regards to the activity of ACC members in the past, the composition of any Council is to be considered limited to the amount of presently active Council members such that "majority" is determined out of the total number of active Council members rather than the general total (example: if only 2 High Council members vote on a matter, a majority [greater than 50%] cannot be reached unless both Council members agree on the same matter).
____Addendum 1: "Active" is determined by whether or not a "yay" or "nay" decision has been submitted by a Council member. Should a Council member fail to either give an opinion or clarify what side of a position they are on, they are to be considered for all intents of the decision to be "inactive" and thus not count towards the active Council member total.
____Addendum 2: The decision of the Aerodu Clan Head will always be superior to the decision made by a single High Council member so as not to create conflict if only 1 High Council member (aside from the Clan Head) is active at the time a decision needs to be made.
Section 3: At the election of the Council members who are responsible for making a decision, by simple majority, any vote can be delegated to another specific council or group for decision rather than making the decision by their sole discretion. Should this decision prove to result in disorder, chaos, or otherwise prove to be ineffective and/or wasteful, the governing Council may retract this right to vote from said council or group and again retain the right to either vote on the issue themselves or delegate the vote again to another council or group. The same council or group may be given the right to vote again provided terms and conditions are created and complied with until the vote is resolved in a satisfactory manner.

Article III – The High Council and Council Heads
Section 1: The High Council is to consist of the Aerodu Clan Head and the Head of every other council in the coalition besides for the High Council.
Section 2: The High Council serves to oversee the actions of the ACC and the Aerodu Clan as a whole. Any matter that does not fit appropriately into an existing council’s jurisdiction is to be delegated to the closest match within the ACC as seen fit. An action that does fall into a particular council’s jurisdiction is to be decided on by a majority vote of that council; however, this can be overridden by a unanimous (among the active members) High Council vote, with the exception of the Head from the council that is being overridden.
Section 3: At any point, the High Council has the ability to remove an ACC member by a majority vote. At any point, the High Council has the ability to remove a Council Head by means of a unanimous vote, with the exception of the Head in question. If the general consensus of an ACC member is that of inactivity, only a majority approval is needed among the High Council members to remove that person; this decision, however, can be overruled by adequate reasoning against the removal. If a High Council member is generally considered inactive, a majority High Council vote is necessary for that person’s removal.
Section 4: The High Council reserves the right to add new councils to the ACC, as necessary, by majority vote. Adding more councils would entail adding more Council Heads and thus more High Council members; in the event that an even number of people are on the High Council, the Clan Head’s vote has the value of two votes in all High Council votes.
Section 5: In order to replace a Council Head position, the High Council must agree upon, by majority, a person from the existing members of that council.
Section 6: In the event of disagreement within the High Council and/or a huge issue, which neither the ACC nor the High Council has proper time to discuss and vote upon, and/or extreme disorganization and chaos within the clan, the Clan Head reserves the right to make any/all decisions necessary to resolve said issue/chaos.
Section 7: The ACC tag can only be given out with the consent of a majority of the High Council members.
Section 8: The High Council reserves the right to add and elect Advisors. These Advisors are to give their advice and opinions to the High Council, to be recognized and respected as significant members of the ACC, and to fulfill fitting request of them when available. Additionally, they may step in for a High Council member, temporarily, upon request of that High Council member. Advisors are to be selected by the Clan Head and presented to the High Council; they are only accepted as an Advisor by a majority High Council vote. Any High Council member can call for removal of an Advisor; this will be followed through with upon a majority High Council vote.

Article IV – The Councils
Section 1: There will be at least one position on each council at all times, one of which must be the designated Council Head.

Article V – Adding/Removing ACC Members and Councils/Positions
Section 1: At such time it is deemed necessary to recruit additional ACC members, a majority vote by the High Council members in favor of such action will begin an election process for the addition of new ACC member(s). This also holds true for the addition of Councils and positions within the ACC.
Section 2: The election process, due to a continuing trial and error attempt to perfect the process, will be determined among the ACC members as a whole. During this process non-High members will be promoted to High Council member status, the Council Head will become the Clan Head, and all other members lowered to the status of regular members for and only for the election process for members within that Council's jurisdiction. This in no way grants these same privileges to any other decisions being made at the time of the election deciding process and only apply to the election process and nothing else. A majority vote by the pseudo-High/Head members will determine the format for the election to take place. This can be overruled via a unanimous vote by the true High Council (excepting the Council Head of the Council in question) if the election process is deemed unacceptable.
Section 3: To maintain high standards in the ACC, people with previous records of SW's and bans will be prevented from entering the ACC for 3 months since they received the punishment. After three months have passed from the time the disciplinary action was received, the person is then eligible to apply.
Section 4: A majority vote by the members within a Council (with the exclusion of the member in question) to remove a member will result in the termination of that member's status as a member of the ACC. A majority vote by the High Council (with the exclusion of the High Council member of the Council in question) to veto this action will result in the member in question staying in their position. If issues with the member continue to arise, an election process is advised to transfer the offending member to a new Council/position if the High Council so wishes the member to stay in the ACC. All rules for this election process apply normally as per electing a new member to a position.
Section 5: The vote for the addition of a new Council or position in the ACC is to be determined by a majority vote of the High Council. The details of the new Council/position including purpose, number of positions, and jurisdiction should be determined before the voting process so as to minimize discord that may come over neglected details after the creation of said Council/position.
Section 6: The removal of a Council/position will be accomplished with a unanimous vote by the High Council (excluding the Council in question if applicable) in favor of the removal. All ACC members of the disbanded Council/position will be removed from their position and may be striped of status if no substitute position exists upon the dissolution of their Council/position. The move of an ACC member from a removed Council/position to another one, for ease of transition, does not require an election process unless a majority vote by the Council the ACC member is being moved to is made against the relocation. Otherwise no further action is required for the relocation process.

Article VI – Amendments and Laws
Section 1: In the eyes of the ACC, laws are to be seen as temporary amendments, thus they only directly affect the ACC.
Section 2: Amendments and/or laws may be proposed by anyone, but must be seconded by a member of the ACC to go on to a High Council vote. A law only requires a majority vote of the High Council; all laws must be written by a High Council member before going to a vote, and all laws must be given an expiration date (even if that date is "never") that is agreed upon, as part of the vote to pass the law. Amendments can only be passed by a High Council majority vote of at least 75%; the High Council, too, must draft amendments.
Section 3: Amendments and Laws can be nullified by a 75% majority High Council vote.

Article VII – Emergency Powers
Section 1: In the event that in-activity and/or absence results in all of the High Council members being unable or unwilling to vote upon issues, non-High Council ACC members will be given the same powers as the High Council until such time as at least one High Council member returns. If by the choosing of this sole and only High Council member they wish to relinquish their power until such time that they either feel confident to act on their own or other High Council members return, these emergency powers will continue to apply until such conditions as just mentioned have been satisfied.
Section 2: Should it be deemed necessary, a temporary pseudo-Head Council member may be appointed by the temporary pseudo-High Council members to act as the clan Head until such time as a High Council member returns to power. This will be determined by a simple majority vote among the temporary pseudo-High Council members.
Section 3: Upon the return of any High Council member, unless electing to decline their return of power as provided in Section 2, all High Council powers that have been temporarily granted by this Article are immediately revoked regardless of the current state of affairs and all temporary pseudo-High Council members are returned to their normal status immediately.

(Note, Articles of Aerodu were rewritten by Blue_Elite in July 09)

The "For Dummies/Lazy People" Guide to the Articles of Aerodu

quote:

Article I: The ACC role plays a position of authority because it's fun and keeps things from going out of hand with too many independent forumers making numerous individual threads on the same topic (and other such reasoning). We have no real power except what is given to us by the forumers and the staff/mods and really we could just remove the ACC organization if it ever became a bad/un-fun thing.

Article II: Basically whatever Council an idea falls closest to in terms of what it handles gets to vote and make decisions on what to do with that idea. The High Council can overrule the decision of any other Council with enough votes. "Majority" and "unanimous" are determined by activity rather than the total numbers in a Council (i.e. if only 3 people vote out of a Council of 5 members, 2 of those votes makes a majority and 3 make it unanimous). A Council can allow someone else to make use of this voting right if they want to give those people that responsibility.

Article III: The High Council is made up of the top guy from each of the other Councils and the Clan Head. Basically the High Council has a final say in everything. They also elect people to the Adviser position.

Article IV: A Council needs a member in it in order to exist (yep, that's what that first line basically means...).
Patriotism Council: Moral(e) support and secretarial duty.
Creative Arts Council: Ink (or pixel) monkeys.
Diplomatic Council: The guys (or gals) who pretend they have social skills (like any of us do ).

Article V: We can add/remove members and Councils.

Article VI: We can add/remove articles and such.

Article VII: If the High Council disappears, we just pretend the rest of the members are the High Council.

Article VIII: There is no Article VIII.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 1
8/3/2012 5:09:07   
Doomsday

http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/2127/airenal.png

Aerodu's cousin! Anyway, it is an awesome Wind armor that I think Aerodu would be really proud of.

< Message edited by Ultrapowerpie -- 7/7/2013 14:49:04 >
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 2
8/4/2012 21:19:05   
Heroes of the Scape

Out of curiosity, are there any plans to fill those empty ACC spots?
AQ  Post #: 3
8/6/2012 22:02:41   
Kinzdor

quote:

Aerodu gained 106 points, but it wasn't enough to take either Dynami areas....
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 4
8/6/2012 22:10:49   
  Ultrapowerpie

Yeah we really need to do some elections soon <__<
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 5
8/7/2012 10:44:36   
Kinzdor

Ya elections are needed, also the paxia section (of the forums) seems to be getting a small breath of life!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 6
8/8/2012 21:12:35   
  Ultrapowerpie

Oh for the love of pie the bloody Pedia is out of date really badly. I may need help reconstructing some of the more recent history (not that there's a LOT) but I don't want my memory to be the only thing that affirms it otherwise it could be biased even if I try not to. I got the Welcome thread up and running again.

Even worse, the FAQ is completely out of date. Yeeesh I'm going to have to overhaul it and would like input from y'all about it.

Edit: Slight update, the Pedia has been... well "updated" with a skeletal update at the very least. Not much but it's better than it's old state.

< Message edited by Ultrapowerpie -- 8/8/2012 22:32:36 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 7
8/8/2012 22:35:49   
Heroes of the Scape

Well my Moogle,
One big one for the Pedia would be to add the Gong of the Wind to the list of clan weapons.
AQ  Post #: 8
8/8/2012 22:36:58   
  Ultrapowerpie

The Gong isn't even....

I swear if Shodu was still around I'd nom and mob the stuffing out of him, I really would. <.< >.>

That I can quickly update at least.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 9
8/8/2012 22:43:23   
Heroes of the Scape

I will do what I can to help you with this task Powerpie.
AQ  Post #: 10
8/8/2012 22:48:06   
  Ultrapowerpie

Thanks, we need all the help we can get if we're going to get Paxia revived. I don't know anything certain but we may be able to have those elections soon with some increased activity if things go the right way...

So, the pedia now links to the entries and Gong is added. Not much but it's a start!
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 11
8/9/2012 0:39:13   
Kinzdor

I`ll try to help where I can. Would the recent Chess Master saga count as recent history? I mean it involved Paxia and Aerodu.... KINDA!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 12
8/9/2012 13:53:34   
  Ultrapowerpie

The Pedia is going to be organized by Golden Age, Dry Years and Dead Years (or until I think of something slightly catcher). But yes the Chess Master Saga counts.

The Dead years have the advantage of Paxia getting a little more "screen time" in game over the Dry Years, but the Dry Years had teh advantage of hope and people moving to the Private Forums so there was more activity. (that's the very general summary)

I should have more up tonight/tomorrow so there's a better distinction between the two. Hopefully. XD
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 13
8/9/2012 15:59:57   
Heroes of the Scape

How about instead of the Dead Years we call it the Forgotten Years, since during that time Paxia was all but ignored and nearly fell in myth and legend?
AQ  Post #: 14
8/9/2012 17:48:58   
Riffus Maximus

quote:

nearly fell in myth and legend?

I couldn't help but chuckle when I readed this part.

So, how's your activity plans going?

-Max (Not sure if I should use the CCC for this or not)
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 15
8/9/2012 20:11:31   
  Ultrapowerpie

Use whichever, the center of organization in Aerodu (ACC) has always been open to everyone after the clan wars from all the clans since activity died. :P
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 16
8/10/2012 16:08:15   
Nightly

Where'd all of this new stuff come from? >.>
Post #: 17
8/10/2012 16:59:54   
  Ultrapowerpie

Magic.

It's all my magic. I'm just that awesome. :D
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 18
8/12/2012 12:48:08   
BadHulk

Sure you are Moogle... Always busy eh >_> GET TO WORK.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 19
8/12/2012 13:08:03   
  Ultrapowerpie

DO NOT DOUBT MY MAGIC D:<

I'll nom you! Nom you for not being around here all the time D:<
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 20
8/12/2012 13:39:16   
BadHulk

Hehe ._. I am working actually... >_>

I just lurk most of the time. Didn't know we had a new thread so o_o

AND IT'S YOUR RESPONISIBILLITY TO KEEP US UPDATED!
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 21
8/12/2012 14:08:30   
  Ultrapowerpie

Psh, you know how lazy I am. But now that you're here you can help me update the Pedia so that way it's actually good and can stand up to Geoto's and Dynami's histories!
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 22
8/12/2012 14:20:56   
BadHulk

In game like? I barely play anymore so I have NO clue about the events which have been going on
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 23
8/12/2012 14:46:20   
  Ultrapowerpie

no, forum history :D
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 24
8/12/2012 15:16:23   
BadHulk

Mmm... Should able to get a group going for that :P.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 25
Page:   [1] 2 3 4   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> Paxia Clans >> Aerodu >> ACC (Aerodu Council Coalition)- Still Awesome With The Moogle
Page 1 of 41234>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition