Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: ACC (Aerodu Council Coalition)- Still Awesome With The Moogle

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> Paxia Clans >> Aerodu >> RE: ACC (Aerodu Council Coalition)- Still Awesome With The Moogle
Page 3 of 4<1234>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
10/11/2012 16:36:36   
Doomsday

Since kinzvlle is away now, this thread, Aerodu Level Tracking System needs a new owner.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 51
10/11/2012 17:08:01   
Heroes of the Scape

Doomsday, that has already been pointed out and handled(ish). I have been given the duties that kinvlle had so I will be leading us in the Paxia Ultimate Contest as well as I will be taking over care of our Roll Call and Level Tracking threads once Ultrapowerpie has the opportunity to transfer ownership to me.
AQ  Post #: 52
10/12/2012 19:16:28   
Kinzdor

Well normally you`d be elteced since I just nomated you. (THIS IS A REPUBLIC) But no one else has step up so I guess unless Pie says something you have it. Also I`ve ran into a small cacth but I`ll still want Scape to keep the job, life ain`t stable.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 53
10/16/2012 21:09:07   
Heroes of the Scape

quote:

Well, anyways, Geoto took A1 and B1, both neutral, because both clans that could also get the spaces, Glacius and Lucian, are inactive!

Dynami gained 1449 points, taking Nocturu's A14, with -327 points, and Igneus's B11, with 36 points.

And, finally, Aerodu. To quote them:

quote:

So for Aerodu we will attack C2 and C7 (not like we have much of a choice) As new Gamemaster I forgive you of past trespasses and (for now) will not require you to quote us. Wish all others Good Luck from me, (they will need it )

Meanwhile, Nautica has also chosen to attack C2 and C10. So, Aerodu vs. Nautica. Who won?

AERODU: 359 points

NAUTICA: -21

Aerodu wins! They realize friendship's more important!

Thought I would give an update on how we did this week. Great job claiming two spots for us!! I know it was hard fighting for clan AND game but I applaud you all for the hard work and dedication you have put in. We still have a long way to go still. Dynami will be a very hard fight so when the time comes for that we will need everyone's help! I will be planning our next move and will let you guys know what it is once it is approved by Pie. For now, keep fighting off EbilCorp minions and bring us to ultimate victory!

Fly High my friends!
AQ  Post #: 54
10/22/2012 11:57:27   
  Ultrapowerpie

Mail Moogle of AdventureQuest

Huwway, good news!
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 55
10/22/2012 13:58:46   
Heroes of the Scape

quote:

So, let's start this off with a bang! To quote Aerodu:

quote:

quote:

Using the Power of Friendship we the people of Aerodu, in order to create a more perfect Paxia, would like to attack C1 and C6.

By the way, I'd quote the other clans too, but they never seem to say anything really quote-worthy. Just where they want to attack. Anyways, C1 is Nautral, so obtained.... However C6 is Nautican! Aerodu gained 136 points, but Nautica gained 33! Wait.... That's not good at all! Aerodu gains Nautica's C6!

Fellow Wind-Flyers!!

Happy Anniversary to AQ and AE!!

This past week was a very good week. We beat back Chairman Platinum and saved our beloved games! As our reward we got the 10th Anniversary event. My oh my what a blast from the past! Also I would like to thank all those who helped us claim more territory in our quest to liberate Paxia from the electric clutches of Dynami! I am very proud to call you guys, (or gals), my comrades!

Enjoy the release for the week and get ready for round 3 of the PUC.
I will message you all with the battle plans.

Fly High my friends!
AQ  Post #: 56
11/5/2012 14:56:44   
BadHulk

Mmm... Sooo o_o

Any news going on?
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 57
11/5/2012 15:42:36   
  Ultrapowerpie

Nope, no news at all. Buisness as usual. Nothing is happening at all. Cary on. Nothing to see here.

AQ DF MQ  Post #: 58
11/5/2012 19:13:28   
Doomsday

Pie has totally been eating out of the cookie jar when we were not looking. In other news, things seem fairly stable in Paxia at the moment, but the Chessmaster Saga is looking to continue soon, so expect some mayhem.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 59
11/13/2012 6:23:04   
BadHulk

That's old news that he does that.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 60
12/9/2012 23:15:28   
Heroes of the Scape

quote:

You and me both.... Aerodu gained 298 points while Dynami gained... dadada dada da ba duhh da daa! Actually, Dynami LOST 283 points! Which means Dynami, you've been Turkied! Aerodu gains both spaces!

Now for Dynami. They attacked A8 and B12. Failing an attack on Aerodu, lets see if Geoto did any worse. Geoto lost 42 points, so Dynami did not take thier space. Sorry.

Well done Wind-Fliers! We are fighting back the Dynami forces even better than I expected. We are now only 2 weeks from removing them from the map. Keep it up everyone! Look for the next plans coming later this week.
AQ  Post #: 61
1/13/2013 13:43:16   
Shodu

quote:

The Gong isn't even....

I swear if Shodu was still around I'd nom and mob the stuffing out of him, I really would. <.< >.>

That I can quickly update at least.

I think that guy might be dead, you might try summoning a clone by praying to the gods of the damned though.
AQ DF  Post #: 62
1/13/2013 19:05:18   
Heroes of the Scape

Welcome back Shodu. We missed you.
AQ  Post #: 63
1/15/2013 17:29:03   
Shodu

I wouldn't really say I'm back, I'd been looking for a link to a really REALLY old project I'd posted on this forums, and Google spat me out my name in this thread, only a few months back too. I was just flattered enough that people remembered me I thought I'd stop by and say hi.
AQ DF  Post #: 64
1/15/2013 21:22:54   
  Ultrapowerpie

Shodu, if you do not stay, I will personally use the interwebz to find you in RL and nom you.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 65
1/16/2013 19:38:16   
Shodu

You'd never be able to find me, you'd be distracted by the large pile of cookies I would use to cover my escape.
AQ DF  Post #: 66
3/6/2013 10:20:56   
Heroes of the Scape

Just giving everyone a heads up that I am working on the new tracking threads so feel free to give any updates and I wel add them.
AQ  Post #: 67
3/11/2013 17:28:46   
  Ultrapowerpie

Ok, I am here.

We need to revive our pet/come up with a new one. WHO WILL HELP ME DO SO?
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 68
3/11/2013 17:30:06   
Heroes of the Scape

I 'm game. I can't draw worth nothin but I am somewhat creative.
AQ  Post #: 69
3/27/2013 8:22:17   
BadHulk

... I vote we make Pie our new pet in game.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 70
3/31/2013 22:05:58   
  Ultrapowerpie

Vote denied due to your blatant inactivity. You want to make a vote like that, be more active D:<
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 71
3/31/2013 23:04:13   
Heroes of the Scape

I may not be part of the ACC but can I call for nominations and a vote to fill slots in the ACC?
AQ  Post #: 72
3/31/2013 23:18:29   
  Ultrapowerpie

We really should considering that everyone else in the aCC is DEAD >___>
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 73
4/1/2013 17:25:34   
Heroes of the Scape

So, do we start a new thread for that or do we just use this one?
AQ  Post #: 74
4/1/2013 17:51:37   
  Ultrapowerpie

Uhhh, you can make a nomination thread/election thread, see if we have any active Aeroduians lurking around.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 75
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> Paxia Clans >> Aerodu >> RE: ACC (Aerodu Council Coalition)- Still Awesome With The Moogle
Page 3 of 4<1234>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition