Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Auctions.

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Auctions.
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/3/2012 10:54:17   
ansh0

This idea just popped into my mind while I was browsing the forums, what would it be like if we could have our items auctioned?

Or have a special shop where instead of having the items available to us, players by purchase, they would be on auctIon for a set period of time in limited quantity.

We could have an area called the Auctioneer's Arcade where all the auctions happen.

Now before people hate on this feature due to possible scamming, make all transactions to be processed in credits only!

This would remove the scamming of varium from people.

Now if you say, " Lol spidey you n00bz0r don't u know dat people kan b skammed 4 credits???"

Then my reply would be, "Go play this game before commenting here"

This idea is not perfect it has flaws that I haven't discovered as of yet, so please don't be rude. Instead, provide constructive criticism or a valid point if you do not like this idea or if you think if it can be approved upon.

Thank you.

< Message edited by ansh0 -- 8/3/2012 10:55:06 >
Epic  Post #: 1
8/3/2012 11:18:42   
Cyber Dream

Not supported. As stated before, this would ruin the rarity of seasonal and promotional items.
AQW Epic  Post #: 2
8/3/2012 11:58:19   
ansh0

Then put a limit on the kind of items that cannot be put up for auction like promos or perma rares.

I think it's ok to allow seasonal rares.
Epic  Post #: 3
8/3/2012 12:19:27   
DeathHound

Not supported. Not only would it defeat the rarity of items in specific ways, but what you're saying is basically a trade system between players.

What if the same player has 2 accounts, and logs on both of them, and trades his lower level character's items to his higher (Or Vise-Versa)?
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 4
8/3/2012 12:42:46   
Lycus
Legendary AdventureGuide!

Hey Ansh0,
This idea has been suggested quite a lot of times before, and in the last topic that came up about it, I gave the current feeling from us on the topic, as well as listing a few concerns from on this: http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=20494530 . The ideas may be slightly different, but from what I understand, the same points can be used.

None the less, irrelevant to that, if you take a look in this topic: http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=20563401 - You'll see this feature has been suggested a lot of times, and suggesting it again is counter productive, since we have already considered it/already have it on the list of things to consider. Due to this, I'm locking this up.

Thank you very much for the suggestion, and rest assured we have thought about this, it's just not something we can fully consider right now, since it would take time, create quite a few issues among other things. I hope you can understand this.
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Auctions.
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition